• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

We need a new Terrainer! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi guys,

we need a new terrainer, cause our old one gone afk an never comes back :)cry:). I hope anyone enjoy terraining and wanna be a part of our funny team. (3 peoples at time). This is a new enfos map, which is better, faster and more funnier with better skills and stuff. I hope we can make the better (best) version of it. So if u want to be a part of the team just PM me. If u want to see a picture of the terrain which is alrdy there just open the Screenshot box (or how it ever named). :eek: :thumbs_up:

-Atami

Screeny.JPG

Level 5
=Updated: Gramma fix=

So you are too for busy to codeing/triggering instead terraining, you are a trigger,yes? O.ô
This is Question =P

Explorer.gif
I should join, but theres a problem I gonna to vacation in three or two days tomorrow.

Hi,

iam not too busy for terraining :grin: iam not talented :cry:. Every terraining tries i done was the biggest fail ever seen! :>

Okay i pmed u with ur Holidays, thats okay! :> Evry one need holidays :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Hey I'll take a shot at it.. I'm completfile:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Warcraft%20III/Maps/FrozenThrone/Scenario/TBC.w3xely new but I'll try hard :D

This map is something I never finished but worked on for a day or two.

Level 3
no the attachment was supposed to be something I was working on. But fine you don't even want to consider looking at it i'm not gonna waste my own time.

Level 9
Sorry for this:
My computer is broken so it wll be late to be released, I will get a new computer (mobile) and it will be hard to get it be god.

I'm on my dads stupid old internet "Windows Internet Explorer" (outdated) and my Firefox (on my broken cpu) owns over his internet. My dad doesn't care it.

Level 5
Sorry for this:
My computer is broken so it wll be late to be released, I will get a new computer (mobile) and it will be hard to get it be god.

I'm on my dads stupid old internet "Windows Internet Explorer" (outdated) and my Firefox (on my broken cpu) owns over his internet. My dad doesn't care it.

Ahh fuck.. When u think u get a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.