• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wh40k Chaos Crossover Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is for you Warcraft Knowledge Whiz out there! (Preferably during the First Orcish War)

I plan to make a campaign about an Alternate Warcraft 2 Campaign with the Kingdom of Stormwind, corrupted by the Chaos Gods, conquering the Orcish Horde and Draenor AND THEN declaring war upon Lordaeron!

Do the people (including demons) of Warcraft have souls?

Would King Adamant Wrynn III or his son Prince Llane pledge themselves and their kingdom to Chaos (Dimensonial Dark Gods that eat emotions, souls, etc) if they receive a vision of Blackhand's Horde destroying Stormwind? (They receive an incomplete vision which doesn't show them allying with the other kingdoms and ultimately winning the war)

Would Zul'jin and the Trolls ally themselves with this Kingdom of Stormwing (whom now proclaim themselves Empire of Arathi) if it means vengeance against the Elves?

Would the Kingdoms of Gilneas and Alterac join Stormwind? If they only need to support Stormwind than fight its battles (ie send a few elite units, tech swapping and trading)

Would members of the Black Dragonflight flock to Stormwind's banner if it means a chance of exterminating the other Dragonflights or freedom from the Old Gods?

Any particularly power hungry individuals during the First and Second Orcish Invasions?

Would the Burning Legion be corruptible by Chaos? Both unwillingly and willingly? I mean if either Archimonde or K'ljaeden accept they could eliminate their only rival for contention of the Legion!

The Corrupted Kingdom of Stormwind and Allies receive new knowledge, tech, magic and Daemons! But no Chaos Space Marines, Traitor Guard and other mortal reinforcements from Wh40k!

Level 8
Almost all of these questions are up to you, you decide what will happen.

Would the Burning Legion be corruptible by Chaos? Both unwillingly and willingly? I mean if either Archimonde or K'ljaeden accept they could eliminate their only rival for contention of the Legion!

I wouldnt want to see them corrupted by the chaos gods, as if that happens the the demons of the Warcraft universe will look like wimps compared to the Chaos. But allying with chaos is normal.

Level 3
You would think the Marks alone would be a TREMENDOUS advantage to the Warcraft Demons!?! I assume both Eredar Warlords had equal control of the Legion after Sargeras died.

Level 25
How much world editor experience do you have?
Not to be a rude guy, but often I see these threads with lots and lots of ideas and discussions on how things should be and then they end up with the campaign never getting released.

I'd suggest you start on your campaign, do the ideas yourself, play around a bit and then come back, create your thread, show your progress and release it.

Level 30
Almost all of these questions are up to you, you decide what will happen.

Exactly, though I'm pretty sure it is going to be the utmost complicated subject to blend in two great genres of our time. This is like merging Lord of the Rings and the Harry Potter books, so the question now stands: "Who is the Dark Lord?".

Still, I'd like to provide your questions that I may able to give you ideas (answers):

Do the people (including demons) of Warcraft have souls?

Basing Warcraft's lore, every humanoid being have souls, unless Demons of the Warcraft universe have the spirit similarity of Elementals (e.g Golem, Water Elemental). They are alive but when they die, they vanish.

Would King Adamant Wrynn III or his son Prince Llane pledge themselves and their kingdom to Chaos (Dimensonial Dark Gods that eat emotions, souls, etc) if they receive a vision of Blackhand's Horde destroying Stormwind? (They receive an incomplete vision which doesn't show them allying with the other kingdoms and ultimately winning the war)

The Burning Legion did successfully possessed both Alliance and Horde based characters as pawns for their door way into Azeroth, yet having a vision and to pledge against evil for a greater evil does not sound or feel very optional to me.

Would Zul'jin and the Trolls ally themselves with this Kingdom of Stormwing (whom now proclaim themselves Empire of Arathi) if it means vengeance against the Elves?

Depends, they can value the catch phrase of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" mumbo jumbo logic or just have a free for all in engaging all sides of the conflict.

The Twisting Nether and the Chaos realm have same goals, yet different outlet in expressing their gifts.

Level 3
Would K'ljaeden and/or Archimonde willingly pledge their allegiance to the Dark Gods/Chaos? They have too much willpower to be corrupted the normal way (just like some of the Primarchs)

Don't these two bad guys command all of the Burning Legion after the death of Sageras?

My story hinges on the fact that one of them defects to Chaos causing a civil war within the Burning Legion.

Level 8
Would K'ljaeden and/or Archimonde willingly pledge their allegiance to the Dark Gods/Chaos? They have too much willpower to be corrupted the normal way (just like some of the Primarchs)

Don't these two bad guys command all of the Burning Legion after the death of Sageras?

My story hinges on the fact that one of them defects to Chaos causing a civil war within the Burning Legion.

They would ally with chaos, both of them have almost the same purposes.

Sargeras is alive. Kil'jaden is alive (I guess) and Archimonde is ded. But if Sargeras would die, then Kil'jaden probably would take the throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.