• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What if the Future is the Past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Agenda of the Brain: Thoughts of a Mad Man?
I think, therefore I am stoned.

What if the Future is the Past?

Recorded Logs of General Wasphingberg, Thomas
July 27, 4012 4:21 PM

:: Initializing Voice Recording::

Hello, this voice you here is of mine, General Thomas Wasphingberg. If you are indeed listening to my recording at any time then I and my son are both dead. I urge you, to listen to this recording and not to dismiss anything I might say as false, misleading, or in any way absurd based on facts of how we arrived.

To describe ourselves, or should I say our bodies, I am four hundred and seventy eight years of age and my son is three hundred and twenty two years of age. We are most definitely still in cryogenic freeze, meaning our organs have failed and we were not able to bring you this message in person.

I and my son are traveling from the year 4012. If my calculations are correct, the date that you are listening to my records in is March 5th, 2209. If you aren’t in that present year, then we might have a slight problem.

If you are receiving this message before 2209, make sure that whatever happens, project codename “Ann Tiff” must not complete its research or must never start. It is a project undergoing work in the United Republic of America to extend the average human life by two folds.

If my calculations were correct, and the year is 2209, make sure not to redistribute formula Mastintriff. The increase in adenosine triphosphate production in neurons has a long term genetic side effect that was not seen in the studies. Within two centuries the birth rate around the world declined by 30% and only continued to decline from that point.

We tried all we could to understand why this was happening until it was too late. In order for us to find the problem, we had to create a more intense formula so to extend life, as time was running out and we could not find the solution or the problem itself. We created advanced synthetic versions of the formula using nanobots to increase the production and longevity of adenosine triphosphate in neurons. When it finally came upon us that the miracle drug keeping us alive was our destroyer, we truly felt that the stupidity of human kind was what actually brought us to extinction.

We wanted to pinpoint a date in which this all started so we could go back and stop this, this destruction of humanity. Thankfully we had set up a time gate on Mars in 2199, which you should know if this is the correct time period. Using this time gate we are traveling back to 2209.
We are about to undergo cryogenic freeze so we might survive the journey. If we don’t, our bodies will tell the story of the future of humanity.

Date & Place: Roswell, New Mexico - July 8, 1847

The Roswell Daily Record announces that the RAAF (RAAF being the Roswell Army Air Field) captures an unidentified flying saucer.

For more stories and such click my link in my sig.

Criticism is welcomed, with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.