• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What If Thrall didn't manage to escape from Blackmoore?(For those who know the story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
well alot of things. For one without the Orcs help against the Burning Legion at the end of reign of chaos the burning legion probably would have anihilated the Night Elf and Humans. I have never read the book, but i've played a campaign about it.

Level 36
the orcs would have succumbed to tha oh so wonderful bloodlust and helped the demonic burning legion in its invasion against azeroth.of course everyone else would have been screwed over because it was only with the orcs that everyone else managed to survive. so the burning legion would have won.

Level 12
The Burning Legion is the reason the Orcs were blood thirsty to begin with. In fact it even shows that in the campaign for WC3, with the blood of the Pit Lord and I think it talks about it in a few other places as well.

Level 36
yeah thats mainly warcraft 1 and 2 stuff right there, bt it does tell you in the wc3 campaign about the bloodlust, because it was the blood of mannoroth (the pit lord) that the orcs all drank (except durotan, Thrall is his heir) when they were promised by the burning legion that they would gain immeasurable power if they drank it, and the orcs did become a lot more powerful, but they also recieved that bloodlust, which was finally broken when Grom Hellscream redeems himself by killing Mannoroth in ROC.

Level 36
pretty much, because they drank his blood, so the became bound by it, so if his blood runs cold, then there isn't really anything to bind them to the bloodlust now is there? either that, or grom hellscream broke the bloodlust by overcoming it and helping Thrall to kill Mannoroth. Haven't played ROC campaign in so long i'm not sure.

Level 7
that would've been the end of all races actually...after the legion's arrival mannoroth would surely take control of the orcs and once again destroy durnholde. cenarius would've died anyway, the humans would've never made it to medivh (which means they would've been at war with the night elves)...
to sum it all up: burning legion would ruuule!

Level 36
actually, I think quite the opposite, the burning legion would have gotten screwed over because they would not have an army to invade with. Previously, the burning legion uses the orcs as an army to conquer azeroth so that the burning legion can come in and rule. The burning legion alone couldn't have won by itself. Since the orcs were significantly diminished by warcraft 3, the burning legion had to rely on the lich king to create the scourge to act as an invading army. Once the burning legion arrived, they would find out that there were hardly any orcs left and get screwed. the lich king would rule like the way it is at the end of TFT.

Level 36
Yes but as I said, unlike previously the burning legion wasen't using the orcs as an invading army. The remaining orcs were few and far between enough to be rounded up in a prison camp. A prison camp full of orcs isn't enough to conquer azeroth. Thats why the scourge was created to act as the invading army. the orcs would have all died out and it would be left to the humans to defend themselves. And since their idiots they wouldn't believe the burning legion was coming back until they were on their doorstep. So all of azeroth would have been crushed by the scourge, but then the Lich King probably would have made his move here and duked it out with Archimonde himself, totally slaughtered him and then continue checking to make sure that his scourge were all over azeroth unopposed.

Level 36
No but I was thinking it would take place after the Lich King seperates himself from the Burning Legion and merges with Arthas, and by that time he's pretty freakin' powerful. Plus, if things started going badly for te lich king he's always got an army of the scourge at his disposal....

Status
Not open for further replies.