• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What RPG game would fit you the most

do you play rpg games?

• I love them, the only king of game i play, i have 50 different characters at level 200 in each RPG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on the game, but i keep save codes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sometimes, but mostly i dont keep my save codes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I dont play RPGs games at all, it is wasting of time

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi people, I want to ask you what do you like about different styles of RPG games.
Please answer as many questions as you can, or answer just the MOST IMPORTANT for you

EXTRA QUESTION - please answer it in any case
Do you like:
a) making your hero, adding/changing skills during the game (max of them is 6-7 spells), finding special items for your class
b) choosing from many prepared heroes (from 70 heros),with 30 abilities that are given to me after reaching levels

1) What do you prefer:
a) adding attributes (strenght, agility, inteligence) to your hero
b) selecting abilities, so you are able to make your own unique class
c) choosing model of your hero
d) to see equiped things (like helmet on your head)
e) other answer or more possible answers together

2) What reward do you prefer for done quest :
a) experience
b) gold
c) items
d) new abilities
e) other answer or more possible answers together

3) Do you prefer:
a) 3D person wiev (to see action from close look, and sometime disappearing camera in tree)
b) 2D wiev (to make the fight more tactical, like having summoner with 20 companions and ordering them during fight when you dont have time to look around)
c) to have choise of changing wievs
d) other answer

4) Do you like texts (e.g. quests, descriptions of items, heros)
a) long, with such things like history, etc
b) short with the most important things, mainly expressed by numbers - like attack rate - fast (by word) or 1,5 times/sec, damage the same - huge (by word) or 45 - 65 dmg
c) other answer

5) Do you prefer fighting:
a) just when you want (you are the attacker, you attack first)
b) creeps standing in your way after each corner
c) other answer

6) Are long saving codes annoying for you? (assuming that code contains just capital letters, no numbers or other signs, it is about 50 to 70 letters long, letters are grouped by 10 and divided by "-")
a) Yes, it annoys me so much
b) No, I dont care how long the code is

7) Do you enjoy new systems of atributes? (instead of 3 atributes - str. agi, int - having like 5 or 7)
a) I like it, i have more options of influencing my hero stats
b) I dont like, they are mostly difficult to understand, I like simple things, as I'm used to them from Warcraft 3
c) other answer

8) Do you like changing icons, name of the spells, etc.
a) Sure, because warcraft 3 icons/names are ugly
b) I like them just because they are sometimes creating/changing enviroment
c) I dont, they are confusing, why is Water Elelmental renamed to Mass of walking water with blue eyes
d) other answer

I would like you to write your answer in style like the example below.
------------------------------------- E.G.
NUMBER of question) , a) , b) , c) ...

- your comment, or other answer

NUMBER of question) , a) , b) , c) ...

- your comment, or other answer ...ETC
------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for your answers

Last edited:
Level 25
1: A and D
2. C
3. Normal View
4. B - Too much story often complicates things, especially when you just want to know what a spell does, not HOW it will look ;)
5. B, Warcraft III creeps.
6. No, if the game have replay ability I would sure use it, but as I mostly play only on LAN I think Save Game would fit for me.
7. A Just don't overcomplicate things
8. B. NEW objects, just don't change a spells name and icon when its simply a Flame Strike make it do something slight different at least.

Level 2
1 - C , D and A
2 - C
3 - The normal game view from above ... Its more difficult to play when its a 3D camera
4 - A , i like long storyes but dont make them too complicated and put in EVIDENCE the main objective
5 - I think i preffer to know where my creeps are but i also like when a creep jumps from nowhere and attacks me :D its fun !
6 - A , Yes it annoys me because it take so much time to write it ...
7 - Yes ! I totally love this ! If i can costomize my hero the way i want with attributes i will be happy .
8 - No seriously i think its a good idea changing icons but you shouldnt do useless things like Mass Of Walking Water sounds freakin stupid ...

Thats what i think .

I dont play RPGs games at all, it is wasting of time (no more TKOK :( ). The rpgs on battle net suck big, not even one rpg on battle net that is good. They dont even host tkok anymore , even black road is boring they never got a chance to make the new ver. i only see 1.33. It makes me sick, i only play TD, Hero Defense/Survival and random (Uther party etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.