• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

whats it been 5 months now..........wheres the damn patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
whats the point of having a campaign youve spent over a year working on if you cant even get past the 3rd level
not to be ungreatful but you promised a patch a hell of a long time ago :/

Level 4
Level 1
rude!!!

I think its rude to download 100+ mbs of highly antcipated campaign over 56k just for it to have more bugs then the amazon rainforest

Darky OWES it to the people that have been following and waiting patiently for this release

I think its rude to say back in December on the frontpage that he will be releasing a patch and then never bothing to do it and never even bothing to put a explination up on the frontpage

6 months and no patch so in essence the campaign is totally useless to EVERYBODY........ what a waste of a years worth of work so its also rude to everyone who contributed to the project as well

bah!

Level 4
something that large IS going to have bugs.. thats what you have to expect.

and yes you are being quite rude about this topic. i admit its unfortunate that he left. I'm sure he has his reasons.

btw, did you create that account just to flame this forum about ethics of map making? (hard not to notice how new you are) if not - wait nicely for a long while til someone puts a patch out. meanwhile play other maps and dont dwell on this.

Level 1
well im new to these forums certainly but ive been following the project since its inception
being part of the emulation community and having followed other modding projects ive pretty much had my fill of people who start and then abandon projects without any explinations
i actually registered to see if there was a patch seeing as how i couldnt view topics unless i registered.......forum bug or intentional ?
Anywho ive been an admin and moderator of several large forum communities in the past so if you think im some newb troll or troublemaker your gravely mistaken
just a jaded and frustrated gamer who was enjoying this until level 3's pick your dragon and boot to title screen bug sabotaged my joy
anyway ive made my point i wont complain anymore
*goes back to playing wc3 tower defense*

EDIT

Har I only just noticed our names are very similar

Status
Not open for further replies.