• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What's your strong sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hmm i guess playing games,programming and solving really hard puzzles :D (addicted to adventure games :) )

Level 3
Well im a good medic in the red cross, can shoot pretty well thanks to the sports shooting club and im a good leader and teacher for everyone as long as i know what im talking about.

Level 6
-Playing Games - FPS, Stratgey
-Hacking games campaigin levels, music, movies
-Sleeping :p
-Roughly Average skill in anything to do with Electronical Hardware :p
-Maths

EDIT : PLAYING HALO 2 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 24
well I hate my science teacher. Last lesson he screwed up all the gas pipes except one so we didn't get to use the bunsen burners are selvs :evil: Then he tryed filling up a test tube with water and sprayed the entire front row :D (which I was not in) And then he could find his ribbin of magniesium :evil: :evil:

Level 21
lol the old magnesium ribbon experiments are very cool, i have done 100s of them and they never get old, espicially the powder :) a good experiment if u ever get the chance is this

1. put boiling tube in holder
2. put ceramic wool in boiling tube, right to the bottom.
3. add magnesium powder (quite alot) to the boiling tube.
4. add water (a little bit more than the magenium u put in there) and make sure the water soaks into wool but there is still mixed with the magnesium.
5. light a bunsen burner and put it to its hottest flame, then heat the water/magnesium mix untill the fireworks start :wink:

if you do it right there is an amazing reaction.

Level 7
Nothing beats that one time some dumass chicks in my class blew up a bunsen burner and a gas tap... that was hilarious...

The bunsen burner was half melted, the entire gas tube and teh gas tap were covered in flames, and the bench they were at caught fire (Not a big one but meh).

Dumass Chicks :p

Level 3
Well it's no secret I do a lot of music composition (and performance) =) but my interests/skills also lie in art, particularly drawing, and I also do a fair bit of swordfighting!
I'm alright at sleeping, but not incredibly so.

Level 18
Drawing, painting, programming, cooking, maths, science, philosophy, gaming (I recently soloed Halo 2 legendary with the Mythic skull active, :twisted: ), Tai Chi (Sword, Knife, Fan and Broadsword forms in particular), Aikido, puzzle solving, the list goes on and on and on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.