• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Where are the Icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Darky created the Spiderqueen first only for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. There he used two Icons for his hero Metamorphus that he doasn't use in the version for The Frozen Throne. These Icons allmost looked like Screenshots. On rotd.wc3sear.ch, Darky uses one of these Icons as Avatar.
Can anybody tell me where I can find these Icons. Perhaps Darky could offer them to Download here, too.

Level 12
I pretty much understand what you mean(Hey I've played the first version of The Spiderqueen) I find it hard to think that he would try to release them. Otherwise there might be a way to extract the files. I think you can find the 1st version of the spiderqueen at www.warcraft.org

Status
Not open for further replies.