• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Where can I find the Goblin Tinker's Spells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Easy,you open the object editor in the world editor,you go to the abilities tab and you choose neutral hostile hero abilities and you can find the spells there with alphabetical order :D

Level 4
Which version of W3 TFT you have?Goblin Tinker Is only in the versions 1.15 and 1.16.Check the version at the menu.

Level 3
If you meant search option in the MPQ i tried listing all mdx and reviewed them one at a time but saw none of the Goblin Tinker's Spells.

I'll go search for other keywords but gonna do it tonight since me in the office. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.