• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Who are these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I see a lot of guild members on our clan thingy in the game but I do not recognize the names from here, nor do I have them on my MSN list... To be a real clan we need to be able to communicate with each other and work together, that cannot happen if we do not work on it. Of what use is being in a clan if we do no events together?

I think we should mandate clan members to come to the forum and post at least once a week in order to continue in our clan. Otherwise there is no knowing who is coming or going or any events we hold.

Level 21
look i dont mind people being in the clan but i hate all this crap where i dont know anything about anyone people!!! we need memeber to be active, or we may aswell kick the all and only start a clan with thoose who take the time to find out about it. i mean we have been talking for ages about only letting people in who are active well heres my proposition. total kick. then people here in this forum get to join, if ur active ur in. eigther that or we go through the process of getting everyone in the clan to come here. OR we try to get everyone in the clan to go on WC3 regularly.

its a difficult problem to adress but we got a loads or dead heads sitting in the clan and appart from filling spaces and making the clan nice and big they do f*ck all

Status
Not open for further replies.