• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Who is the protagonist of DotA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am not a very passionate DotA player, but I always wondered who would appear as a protagonist of the map. Or the antagonist. For the good guys, I'd say Mirana or Rikimaru. I don't know why, but those two somehow perfectly fit as main characters. For the evil ones, Lich or Lucifer.

Level 17
There is no protagonist and no antagonist. It is just a fun map designed so heroes can beat the hell out of each other.
But if you are SO desperate then..

Protagonist - Gamers
Antagonist - Roshan

Level 19
I think those Hero Descriptions would help a lot, like telling you who leads which army and such, I read and one of them was Vengeful Spirit while I forgot who the other is.

Level 30
There are no Protagonists and Antagonists in DotA, they are all equal, this is how Icefrog interprets every character he makes for the game, its for the players to choose there destined heroes and villains.

but if you still think who is the real Pro and Ant for DotA? i'm guessing Furion is the main goody in the game since the storyline tells he's the leader of the sentinels (instead of tyrande), while the big bad brute is Kelthuzad, because he's one of the elites of the Lich King of the said story.

Status
Not open for further replies.