• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

why did mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm a new member here, ya just new (I'm not even sure if i'm posting the right thread in the right section) welll since this section is the "World Editor Help Zone" I want to ask some questions

Me a dota player, dowloaded GG client into my computer, but then when I was about to make a map about an item idea(Auto cyclone from tornado) I can't open it(world editor) anymore, how do you you think this happened

PS: It is really hard to feel the pain of not making maps in half a year...pls reply ASAP

Level 3
Acctualy i think that GG Client has nothing to do with his editor cuz lot of my friends have it and never caused any conflits...
fragilous it would be best to write the error that shows the editor when u try to open it

Status
Not open for further replies.