• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wildlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
If any of you didnt know i have quite a passion for wildlife and today i managed to get some really good pictures. these two pictures are of a young pigeon, it could be as old as 4 weeks but is probably as young as 2. it is one of 2 offspring. i managed to get about 1 meter away from it so the pictures are very good quality.

Level 21
they are pretty amasing animals and they are alot cleaner than people might think. or at least these ones are because they are more rural and so there is much to eat and places to live; instead of eating scraps and being ridden with disease like the uban ones.

Level 2
Nice pic's! Pidgeons aint that afraid of humans... So its pretty easy to get good pictures, but try capture images while theyre flying. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.