• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WILL Effects pack 2 --- Runes

Well, I don't know if this only for JASS ressources, but I can't upload packs in the model section. SO I thought this might be the place for that.
Oh, and if this isn't just for triggering ressources, I'm going to go on a submission frenzy. :grin:

This pack is my second effects pack, my first won't be submitted as I just don't like it, and it concentrates on rune effects.

PS: Rep is appreciated. :p

Attachments

• RUNES.jpg
    RUNES.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 253
  • Runepreviews.jpg
    Runepreviews.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 497
  • RunePreview2.jpg
    RunePreview2.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 279
  • WILL Effects 2 - Runes.rar
    4.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey Will!
This section is not for models, but all sections will soon support packs.
A pack would be like this:
You upload all the models for the pack seperately, in their proper sections.
Then you select all the models and press "create pack".
But these features are not out yet.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Sounds like a great idea Ralle, but would they all be able to be packed together pre-approval?

Level 32
[off-topic]

when will pack uploads be supported afterall my Highelven buildings are itching to be spread across the earth. I'm too lazy to break it down to individual models because its an entire tech tree of buildings.
I hear you, Elenai. The last time I talked to the Chieftain about the model packs, he seemed to indicate that they would be implemented only after the model resource section is integrated into the forums.

We have a server move planned for next week. I presume that the resource transfer will take place soon afterward, then the model pack uploads. I would estimate that it will be at least a few weeks, although only Ralle can say for sure.