• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Writer seeking project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I will consider any writing jobs whether its a place on a team or a one off request. However I would prefer to work with maps with obvious promise as I am sick of never seeing a project reach a decent stage :( . I prefer fictional writing such as map history/story or character backgrounds but don't mind considering other tasks, descriptions for e.g.

EDIT: I've found a project and don't have time to take on any more sorry!

Last edited:
Level 20
:S Sorry my fault I should have edited this.

Really sorry but i've joined on with Pangahas' Gods & Empires, forgot about this thread tbh and with school and stuff I don't have time to work on more than one project at once!

Really, really, really sorry =(

I wish you the best with your map, but cannot help :(

Level 3
hey if your still looking for someone to help you work on your map id be happy too im not the most advanced at map making but ive made 3 decent maps so far and id be happy to take on any role.

Status
Not open for further replies.