• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

3P Campaign Orc v 2.1 FINAL (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
full

full

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

full

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

full

Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

full

full

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
or @tulee Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.
Level 5
Hey deflinok2, I played Mission 3 and noticed you named a unit after me. The warsong have a wold rider called Formidable, I am very honored. :)

Level 8
Upload Mission 8 v0.2

Changes

- Return to Normal Jaina model

- Nerf enemy heroes(deleted items).

- Now, every player have 30 food

- Nerf enemy units

- Added Difficulty normal and heroic

- Add Mercenary camp

- Now Allies more aggressive ( human attack enemies)

- Fix bug with Demon gates

- Fix Grom model

- Remove required quest where you need to destroy all warsong buildings

- Changed some models

Level 5
It's a pleasure to review and critique your campaign series my friend. I am glad to help.

I like making suggestions a lot, call it a bad habit, but I listed it under IDEA, so feel free to ignore it if necessary.

IDEA:By the way Ujimasa Hojo has made a lot of variations on classic Warcraft buildings. In the future I suggest you replace some of the Frostwolf faction buildings with the Ice themed buildings he's made. Especially since it can be confusing for players who see two identical looking barracks, spirit lodges, etc. Across the Horde, Frost Wolf, and Warsong factions. A little more visual variety across the faction buildings would be great.

Perhaps even give the Frostwolf Shamans frost themed abilities (Frost Armor, Ice Bolt, breath of frost that slows enemies etc.) to make them stand out more from their other Shaman counterparts.

For example:

Great Hall and Derivatives

Now that I tested this new version of Mission 8, here are my notes.

Mission 8-

1. The A.I pings the map way too much and often they don't go in the direction of the area they are pinging anyway. Please remove.

2. IDEA: Could you also put a mercenary camp near the Horde base so it's accessible to players early on, especially if the ally base is under attack. Considering how quickly mercenaries die when fighting Fel Orcs it would be nice to be able to recruit a full 30 food squad worth right away.

2.1. The cooldown on recruiting mercenaries units is too high, to the point where they are barely useful.

3. There's a glitch as the beginning of the game where Drek'thar dies during a cutscene, the resurrection stone revives him anyway but it's kinda annoying, please fix.

4. Like I said in the previous review, please add a cutscene to indicate that the darkspear trolls have arrived to help (one fel orc patrol can decimate most of their base). Also please give them more towers so their base can survive longer.

5. Continuity question- Why is Nazgrel on our side (Kalimdor) if he was turned into a Fel Orc in Mission 5?
I imagine he would be one of Grom's bodyguards.

IDEA: By the way, in terms of the final section of the mission.

I think it would be a lot more emotionally powerful if Thrall had to fight the Demon blood corrupted Grom Hellscream, as well as the Fel Orc versions of Nazgrel and Samuro to truly demonstrate how the demon blood corrupted who was once their close friends. Maybe make (Nazgrel, Samuro) them invulnerable/unconscious instead of dying when killed to explain why they are alive during the Founding of Durator campaign.

As soon as Grom is knocked unconscious, the mission ends and it's implied through the last cutscene that Thrall captured Grom so that he could be brought back to the Horde base and cured.

Here's my explanation on why it would work. When Grom tells Thrall in the cutscene on how he and the warchiefs on Draenor intentionally drank the demon blood and "brought the curse upon ourselves." It causes Thrall to go into a rage, shouting as he runs into battle, it just seems weird how he just used the soul stone right afterwards when it seemed so bloodthirsty after realizing that Grom screwed him and some of his closest friends over by drinking Mannoroth's blood. Instead of fighting him, he just uses the soul stone right away and captures him. I know this is a problem in the vanilla campaign as well, I feel it's a moment of bad writing.

If there was a proper Boss fight with Grom, Nazgrel, and Samuro vs Thrall, Cairne, and Drek'thar. It would give the mission a much more powerful and emotional resolution. With dialogue as the end where Grom demands that Thrall finishes him, and Thrall says something like "no this is not who we are, we can't let our people be controlled by our bloodlust." As Grom gets knocked out, Thrall can carry his body as well as Nazgrel's and Samuro, back to the main base to be cured and freed from the demon blood.

Just get rid of the soul stone mechanic as well, I know it's a convenient way to make the mission shorter but I feel it makes the final boss section of the mission very anti-climatic.

Maybe give Nazgrel and Samuro some dialogue as well in the cutscene where Thrall confronts Grom. To emphasis how far they have fallen.

6. Horde (Red) attack waves often get stuck by the top (northern) and right (eastern) entrances of their base, please expand or fix.

6.1 the Light Blue (Alliance) ally AI will sometimes get stuck by a fountain of health and won't attack even when being attacked.
Specifically Duke Lionheart and his patrol will wander around the right most health fountain and keep moving back and forth but never leaving the vicinity to attack the enemy bases.
This is a recurring problem where the ally A.I get's stuck in certain areas and thus takes way too long to execute their attack waves. Please fix

7. Why give Demon Gates so much health? 2000 Health is the vanilla amount and seems like a pretty safe option. the 20000 health they got seems way too excessive. It doesn't help that the friendly AI will ignore the demon gates when attacking enemy bases.

8. The destroy all buildings quest may have been disabled, but the barriers guarding grom won't go away. Even after you destroy all of the warsong buildings. Please remove the magic barriers protecting Grom.

Thankfully this mission was a lot more straight forward than the last variation. If the barriers were removed and the AI acted slightly smarter, I would be able to finish the map within 40 minutes which is good. The only MAJOR problem I could find is the magical barriers protecting Grom, which won't go away no matter what the players do, and thus making the mission unwinnable. It would be ideal to remove those magical barriers.

Beyond that the mission is pretty stable thankfully. Good work. :)

Last edited:
Level 8
It's a pleasure to review and critique your campaign series my friend. I am glad to help.

I like making suggestions a lot, call it a bad habit, but I listed it under IDEA, so feel free to ignore it if necessary.

IDEA:By the way Ujimasa Hojo has made a lot of variations on classic Warcraft buildings. In the future I suggest you replace some of the Frostwolf faction buildings with the Ice themed buildings he's made. Especially since it can be confusing for players who see two identical looking barracks, spirit lodges, etc. Across the Horde, Frost Wolf, and Warsong factions. A little more visual variety across the faction buildings would be great.

Perhaps even give the Frostwolf Shamans frost themed abilities (Frost Armor, Ice Bolt, breath of frost that slows enemies etc.) to make them stand out more from their other Shaman counterparts.

For example:

Great Hall and Derivatives

Now that I tested this new version of Mission 8, here are my notes.

Mission 8-

1. The A.I pings the map way too much and often they don't go in the direction of the area they are pinging anyway. Please remove.

2. IDEA: Could you also put a mercenary camp near the Horde base so it's accessible to players early on, especially if the ally base is under attack. Considering how quickly mercenaries die when fighting Fel Orcs it would be nice to be able to recruit a full 30 food squad worth right away.

2.1. The cooldown on recruiting mercenaries units is too high, to the point where they are barely useful.

3. There's a glitch as the beginning of the game where Drek'thar dies during a cutscene, the resurrection stone revives him anyway but it's kinda annoying, please fix.

4. Like I said in the previous review, please add a cutscene to indicate that the darkspear trolls have arrived to help (one fel orc patrol can decimate most of their base). Also please give them more towers so their base can survive longer.

5. Continuity question- Why is Nazgrel on our side (Kalimdor) if he was turned into a Fel Orc in Mission 5?
I imagine he would be one of Grom's bodyguards.

IDEA: By the way, in terms of the final section of the mission.

I think it would be a lot more emotionally powerful if Thrall had to fight the Demon blood corrupted Grom Hellscream, as well as the Fel Orc versions of Nazgrel and Samuro to truly demonstrate how the demon blood corrupted who was once their close friends. Maybe make (Nazgrel, Samuro) them invulnerable/unconscious instead of dying when killed to explain why they are alive during the Founding of Durator campaign.

As soon as Grom is knocked unconscious, the mission ends and it's implied through the last cutscene that Thrall captured Grom so that he could be brought back to the Horde base and cured.

Here's my explanation on why it would work. When Grom tells Thrall in the cutscene on how he and the warchiefs on Draenor intentionally drank the demon blood and "brought the curse upon ourselves." It causes Thrall to go into a rage, shouting as he runs into battle, it just seems weird how he just used the soul stone right afterwards when it seemed so bloodthirsty after realizing that Grom screwed him and some of his closest friends over by drinking Mannoroth's blood. Instead of fighting him, he just uses the soul stone right away and captures him. I know this is a problem in the vanilla campaign as well, I feel it's a moment of bad writing.

If there was a proper Boss fight with Grom, Nazgrel, and Samuro vs Thrall, Cairne, and Drek'thar. It would give the mission a much more powerful and emotional resolution. With dialogue as the end where Grom demands that Thrall finishes him, and Thrall says something like "no this is not who we are, we can't let our people be controlled by our bloodlust." As Grom gets knocked out, Thrall can carry his body as well as Nazgrel's and Samuro, back to the main base to be cured and freed from the demon blood.

Just get rid of the soul stone mechanic as well, I know it's a convenient way to make the mission shorter but I feel it makes the final boss section of the mission very anti-climatic.

Maybe give Nazgrel and Samuro some dialogue as well in the cutscene where Thrall confronts Grom. To emphasis how far they have fallen.

6. Horde (Red) attack waves often get stuck by the top (northern) and right (eastern) entrances of their base, please expand or fix.

6.1 the Light Blue (Alliance) ally AI will sometimes get stuck by a fountain of health and won't attack even when being attacked.
Specifically Duke Lionheart and his patrol will wander around the right most health fountain and keep moving back and forth but never leaving the vicinity to attack the enemy bases.
This is a recurring problem where the ally A.I get's stuck in certain areas and thus takes way too long to execute their attack waves. Please fix

7. Why give Demon Gates so much health? 2000 Health is the vanilla amount and seems like a pretty safe option. the 20000 health they got seems way too excessive. It doesn't help that the friendly AI will ignore the demon gates when attacking enemy bases.

8. The destroy all buildings quest may have been disabled, but the barriers guarding grom won't go away. Even after you destroy all of the warsong buildings. Please remove the magic barriers protecting Grom.

Thankfully this mission was a lot more straight forward than the last variation. If the barriers were removed and the AI acted slightly smarter, I would be able to finish the map within 40 minutes which is good. The only MAJOR problem I could find is the magical barriers protecting Grom, which won't go away no matter what the players do, and thus making the mission unwinnable. It would be ideal to remove those magical barriers.

Beyond that the mission is pretty stable thankfully. Good work. :)

Update

- Delete barriers

- Grom's Bodyguards now - Nazgrel and Samuro

- Fix Horde and Alliance AI

- Expanded inputs at the base of the red player

- Demon Gates now have 2000 hp

- Main quest changed, you must bring Grom to the circle on the base. Gem of souls deleted

- Added mini cinematic before Trolls Of Darkspear build they base.

- Added Barracks to all players

- Change some icons

Last edited:
Level 5
Just a few more notes,

IDEA: When I mean starting ability, I mean an ability that the hero gets automatically right away. EX. Thrall's stun ability and Cairne's AOE
damage Pulverize ability, as well as Vol'jin's tiny bad voodoo ability.

For the sake of balance and making all the heroes feel viable, I feel the need to speak out about this.

1. I do think Nazgrel feels more like an agility hero than a strength hero, he's not really good at tanking. And he tends to die really quickly in comparison to thrall, his kit doesn't help too much either when it comes to taking damage beyond his Ultimate Avatar ability. If you could give him a starting passive ability that reduces the amount of damage he takes,
some form of lifesteal. Or just make him an agility hero all together and give him an attack speed increasing ability to start out with like Frenzy that would be great.

2. Drek'thar doesn't have a passive ability either, unlike Cairne, Thrall, and Vol'jin. Perhaps if you could him a starting passive ability that let's his basic attacks slow the attack speed and movement of enemies. (It doesn't help that he doesn't start with a powerful item like the other heroes in the game.)

Mission 8-

1. Grom has Divine Armor, please change it to Hero Armor.

2. Drek'thar dies in the first cutscene. Please fix, the Drek'thar player will usually complain about it at the start of the game.

3. You said all players have a Barracks but I can't find it for the life of me, please add it or point it out at the beginning of the mission.

That's all

Level 8
Just a few more notes,

IDEA: When I mean starting ability, I mean an ability that the hero gets automatically right away. EX. Thrall's stun ability and Cairne's AOE
damage Pulverize ability, as well as Vol'jin's tiny bad voodoo ability.

For the sake of balance and making all the heroes feel viable, I feel the need to speak out about this.

1. I do think Nazgrel feels more like an agility hero than a strength hero, he's not really good at tanking. And he tends to die really quickly in comparison to thrall, his kit doesn't help too much either when it comes to taking damage beyond his Ultimate Avatar ability. If you could give him a starting passive ability that reduces the amount of damage he takes,
some form of lifesteal. Or just make him an agility hero all together and give him an attack speed increasing ability to start out with like Frenzy that would be great.

2. Drek'thar doesn't have a passive ability either, unlike Cairne, Thrall, and Vol'jin. Perhaps if you could him a starting passive ability that let's his basic attacks slow the attack speed and movement of enemies. (It doesn't help that he doesn't start with a powerful item like the other heroes in the game.)

Mission 8-

1. Grom has Divine Armor, please change it to Hero Armor.

2. Drek'thar dies in the first cutscene. Please fix, the Drek'thar player will usually complain about it at the start of the game.

3. You said all players have a Barracks but I can't find it for the life of me, please add it or point it out at the beginning of the mission.

That's all

Update

- Now Grom have Hero Armor

- Fix Drek'thar bug

- After start cinematic, camera show where players barracks

- Add new passive ability to Drek-thar

What's about your ideas

In the next patch I will try to implement some of them. I would even give the name of this patch-the Rise of the Frostwolf Clan:)

Level 5
Update

- Now Grom have Hero Armor

- Fix Drek'thar bug

- After start cinematic, camera show where players barracks

- Add new passive ability to Drek-thar

What's about your ideas

In the next patch I will try to implement some of them. I would even give the name of this patch-the Rise of the Frostwolf Clan:)

Cool idea for a name. Personally I would pick Durotan's legacy or Ancestor's Call, but Rise of the Frostwolf clan works too.

Thanks for pointing out the Barracks, it's pretty well hidden. Would have never seen it.

Last edited:
Level 8
Uploaded a test version(1.6) of the new patch 3 mission.

General changes

- All models Frostwolf clan buildings was changed

- Added new passive ability to Nazgrel

- Replaced the ability to have Hunters. Now they attack not poison and ice blasting

- In the description of each unit there is a time of its creation

- Fixed creation time of Frost Wolfs

If these changes will like players, will continue to do similar in other missions

Level 5
Uploaded a test version(1.6) of the new patch 3 mission.

General changes

- All models Frostwolf clan buildings was changed

- Added new passive ability to Nazgrel

- Replaced the ability to have Hunters. Now they attack not poison and ice blasting

- In the description of each unit there is a time of its creation

- Fixed creation time of Frost Wolfs

If these changes will like players, will continue to do similar in other missions

I hope the Horde (Red) Spear throwers get poison attacks as an optional upgrade then.

1. Can you add buildable shops in a future version as well, so I can heal up my units in between combat. Healing salve would be super useful.

Especially since the Horde, Frostwolves, and Warsong don't have access to healers.

I know shops weren't technically intergated in Reign of Chaos but it would be super useful to have. The items avaliable don't have to be anything fancy, just some mana and health replenishing items, maybe some ivory towers. Up to you.

2. Also increase the range of the Frostwolf tower talent, more times than not it can't be spawned near where the enemies are attacking.

2.1 As well as increase the range of the watchtower ensare ability to 800 to match their attack range. That would be great.

2.2 Also Cairne's runespear, it's annoying to spam it every 10 seconds to get the best use out of it. Can you increase the health restore to 200-300 and scale the cooldown accordingly?

3. Please let Orange be able to upgrade his troll spearthrowers into troll berserkers. At least by mission 5.

4. In terms of mission 7, spirit walkers are trainable at both the lodge and tauren totem please fix.

5. As well giving the Tauren faction attack towers.

Also I still can't finish the main quest of Mission 1 since I can't rescue the Stranded Orcs, and thus I am unable to progress. Please fix in the next full patch.

IDEA: One other suggestion for the Frostwolf patch. Could you change his ultimate to allow him to ride his wolf mount, since in the lore he's the leader of the Frostwolf Riders. Perhaps change one of his other abilities to an ultimate to make up for it. Or give him an item that allows him to mount his wolf.

If it's too difficult to implement that's fine too. It just seems weird to me how he doesn't use an animal mount until he drinks the Demon Blood. Granted he doesn't use his iconic wolf hood in fel orc form.

These are ideas from one of the other players I played with.

Mission 5 (Heroic):

These enemy types, feel free to add them either to heroic mode if you want to make it harder.

1. Please add Night Elf Druid heroes to the enemy attack waves, something in the vein of Malfurion or the Keeper of the Groves. Possibly add some druid of the claw/talon units to the attack waves as well to act as support units.

2. Possibly add units based on the Green Dragonflight as apart of the attack waves. (lore representation)

Looking forward to the full Frostwolf patch.

Last edited:
Level 8
Patch 1.6 " Ancestor's Call" is now available

full

General Changes

- New models to all Frostwolf Clan Building

- Warsong clan now have a talent

- Frostwolf hunter's and wyvern's have new ability

- New passive ability to Drek-thar

- Fix some unit descriptions

- Tauren's now have towers

- Frostwolf shaman's have new abilityes
search

Level 5
From what I can see in patch 1.6

1.The new shamans don't have auto-cast on their frost armor, please fix. Also if you could replace lightning shield that would be great, honestly I always thought lightning shield fits the Red (Horde/Thrall) faction aesthetic more, since a lot of Thrall's aesthetic is lightning. So if you could please replace lightning shield with something frost themed, like a weaker blizzard or breath of frost that would be great.

2. Also the hero that's summoned by the Warsong talent's model is missing, so basically he's invisible when you summon him.

3. Also fix the description for the frost weapons ability that the frost spear units have. As well as name inconsistency Ice/Frost Weapons?

Mission 7

1. Workers still get 5 gold/lumber instead of 10 like normal.

2. Orange (Frostwolves) have a regular burrow in their base instead of the frostwolf one.

3. Orange can't research Frost weapons.

4. Frostwolves start with Wind Riders, makes the side quest almost pointless. I did suggest giving Frostwolves Rylaks earlier but I feel that even having air units that early in the game nullifies the usefulness of the side quest. However you go about it is up to you.

5. Orange Can't research Arcanite Weapons/Armor/Ranged even with Fortress.

6. Shaman's Frost bolt and frost armor have the same hotkey (F).

7. Can't complete Defiled Fountain side quest as Drek'thar. Doesn't help that I can't drop the glyph of purfication once I pick it up.

IDEA: A possible idea for a future patch would be to reskin the Frostwolf's demolisher into something ice themed, like an ice demolisher that fires like liquid ice instead of oil/fire, just a thought.

Otherwise this patch looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Level 8
From what I can see in patch 1.6

1.The new shamans don't have auto-cast on their frost armor, please fix. Also if you could replace lightning shield that would be great, honestly I always thought lightning shield fits the Red (Horde/Thrall) faction aesthetic more, since a lot of Thrall's aesthetic is lightning. So if you could please replace lightning shield with something frost themed, like a weaker blizzard or breath of frost that would be great.

2. Also the hero that's summoned by the Warsong talent's model is missing, so basically he's invisible when you summon him.

3. Also fix the description for the frost weapons ability that the frost spear units have. As well as name inconsistency Ice/Frost Weapons?

Mission 7

1. Workers still get 5 gold/lumber instead of 10 like normal.

2. Orange (Frostwolves) have a regular burrow in their base instead of the frostwolf one.

3. Orange can't research Frost weapons.

4. Frostwolves start with Wind Riders, makes the side quest almost pointless. I did suggest giving Frostwolves Rylaks earlier but I feel that even having air units that early in the game nullifies the usefulness of the side quest. However you go about it is up to you.

5. Orange Can't research Arcanite Weapons/Armor/Ranged even with Fortress.

6. Shaman's Frost bolt and frost armor have the same hotkey (F).

7. Can't complete Defiled Fountain side quest as Drek'thar. Doesn't help that I can't drop the glyph of purfication once I pick it up.

IDEA: A possible idea for a future patch would be to reskin the Frostwolf's demolisher into something ice themed, like an ice demolisher that fires like liquid ice instead of oil/fire, just a thought.

Otherwise this patch looks pretty good.

Update

- Fixed bug with Warsong talent

- Now frost armor have auto-cast

Mission 6

- Fixed workers gold/lumber bug

- Now frostwolfs have only frost burrow

- Fixed Frost weapons research

- Fixed wind riders bug

- Fixed Orange research bug

- Fixed hotkey

- Fixed Fountain quest

Last edited:
Level 5
Mission 2-

1. Samuro is level 1 instead of level 3 like in the first mission.

2. Same with Drek'thar

Mission 3-

1. Please turn off unshare across all players at the beginning of the game.

2. Change peons gold/lumber gain from 5 to 10.

Mission 4-

1. Voice over dialogue doesn't work during cutscenes.

2. Me playing as Purple (Warsong) I can't unshare with Dark green (Frostwolves).

Mission 5-

Trolls (Orange)-

1. I do think Trolls should have access to Troll Batriders, not only because it's already in the vanilla game so it should be easier to implement. But also there only have one unit avaliable at their Headhunting arena, and batriders would be super useful against enemy air units like the Night Elf Chimeras and Hippogryph riders.

Warsong (Purple)-

1. In terms of the Warsong talent, I don't know why the summonable character has a level either considering he's a summon and would never be able to get to level 2 anyway. Considering he's also a made up character while all of the other talent summons have lore connections it does feel a little underwhelming. Perhaps changing the summon's name to Gargok to match the name of the Warsong Battlemaster who took the mantle of leadership of the Warsong after Grom's death but before Garrosh joined the horde might be more appropriate. Or just changing the talent into something else all together. Up to you.

2. IDEA: This is more of a personal preference but I kinda wish you kept the fire spells that the fel orc shamans had but let the green orc warsong shamans keep those spells as well. With the exception of bloodlust, the new fel blood lust should be fel orc shaman only. If you want the fel orc shamans spells to feel different you can just increase the damage of the spells and change the fire effects to green to match the fel aesthetic.

I also feel that Warsong shamans should have fire spells while horde shamans have thunder/lightning.
And frostwolves use ice themed spells. It helps add more depth to each of the factions and make them feel unique from each other. On top of that fire fits the warsong really well considering how they are known for relying on their bloodlust, (fire=rage). In conclusion, here's what I think could work.

Green Orc Warsong Shaman Spells-

1. Firebolt
2. Fire Shield
3. Bloodlust

Fel Orc Warsong Shaman Spells-

1. Fel Firebolt (just the vanilla version but with green fire and more damage)
2. Fel Fire Shield (green fire shield and more damage)
3. Fel Bloodlust

All-

1. Why does Warsong (Purple) start out with a fortress but all of the other players start with a Great hall?

2. In the second cutscene, there are treasures under Cenarius. It looks distracting, please remove

3. Giving each of the factions their own shops where they can buy healing items for their troops would be really useful. The shops don't have to have any special items in particular, just items that can restore health/mana for troops in between combat situations.

4. Workers still only collect 5 wood at a time, please increase it to 10.

5. Cenarius looks goofy in cutscenes when wearing the night elf flag. Please remove

6. Nazgrel should be right next to Grom and Samuro in the last cutscene, instead of the generic fel orc grunt.

7. Please have share units off at the beginning of the game.

Dark Green (Frostwolf)

1. Shaman's Water surge ability is misplaced/misalinged, it should be in the bottom middle of the icons.

2. Ice weapons have an incomplete unit description.

3. Typos on the name of Chaos Rampager and Chaos Crossbowman.

4. Nazgrel's Cyclostorm doesn't work in Fel Orc form, please replace.

5. Fel ravager costs 1 less food than frostwolf even though it's implied its a fel version of frost wolf.

6. Nazgrel's Ultimate Bear warsong, wouldn't it make more sense for Nazgrel to just summon a giant bear since he's suppose to be a beastmaster, show off how he can nature's greatest beasts?

7. Nazgrel losing his passive Stone form ability once he goes fel orc.

8. Wouldn't it make more sense for frost towers to deal magic damage instead of piercing damage since they are firing bolts of frost?

Mission 7

All-

1. There's one zepplin stuck at the mountains owned by Red (Horde) please remove.

Dark Green-

1. Doesn't unlock Wyvern riders after quest completion.

2. Can't research Frost weapons.

Last edited:
Level 8
Mission 2-

1. Samuro is level 1 instead of level 3 like in the first mission.

2. Same with Drek'thar

Mission 3-

2. Change peons gold/lumber gain from 5 to 10.

Mission 4-

1. Voice over dialogue doesn't work during cutscenes.

2. Me playing as Purple (Warsong) I can't unshare with Dark green (Frostwolves).

Mission 5-

Trolls (Orange)-

1. I do think Trolls should have access to Troll Batriders, not only because it's already in the vanilla game so it should be easier to implement. But also there only have one unit avaliable at their Headhunting arena, and batriders would be super useful against enemy air units like the Night Elf Chimeras and Hippogryph riders.

Warsong (Purple)-

1. In terms of the Warsong talent, I don't know why the summonable character has a level either considering he's a summon and would never be able to get to level 2 anyway. Considering he's also a made up character while all of the other talent summons have lore connections it does feel a little underwhelming. Perhaps changing the summon's name to Gargok to match the name of the Warsong Battlemaster who took the mantle of leadership of the Warsong after Grom's death but before Garrosh joined the horde might be more appropriate. Or just changing the talent into something else all together. Up to you.

2. IDEA: This is more of a personal preference but I kinda wish you kept the fire spells that the fel orc shamans had but let the green orc warsong shamans keep those spells as well. With the exception of bloodlust, the new fel blood lust should be fel orc shaman only. If you want the fel orc shamans spells to feel different you can just increase the damage of the spells and change the fire effects to green to match the fel aesthetic.

I also feel that Warsong shamans should have fire spells while horde shamans have thunder/lightning.
And frostwolves use ice themed spells. It helps add more depth to each of the factions and make them feel unique from each other. On top of that fire fits the warsong really well considering how they are known for relying on their bloodlust, (fire=rage). In conclusion, here's what I think could work.

Green Orc Warsong Shaman Spells-

1. Firebolt
2. Fire Shield
3. Bloodlust

Fel Orc Warsong Shaman Spells-

1. Fel Firebolt (just the vanilla version but with green fire and more damage)
2. Fel Fire Shield (green fire shield and more damage)
3. Fel Bloodlust

All-

1. Why does Warsong (Purple) start out with a fortress but all of the other players start with a Great hall?

2. In the second cutscene, there are treasures under Cenarius. It looks distracting, please remove

3. Giving each of the factions their own shops where they can buy healing items for their troops would be really useful. The shops don't have to have any special items in particular, just items that can restore health/mana for troops in between combat situations.

4. Workers still only collect 5 wood at a time, please increase it to 10.

5. Cenarius looks goofy in cutscenes when wearing the night elf flag. Please remove

6. Nazgrel should be right next to Grom and Samuro in the last cutscene, instead of the generic fel orc grunt.

7. Please have share units off at the beginning of the game.

Dark Green (Frostwolf)

1. Shaman's Water surge ability is misplaced/misalinged, it should be in the bottom middle of the icons.

2. Ice weapons have an incomplete unit description.

3. Typos on the name of Chaos Rampager and Chaos Crossbowman.

4. Nazgrel's Cyclostorm doesn't work in Fel Orc form, please replace.

5. Fel ravager costs 1 less food than frostwolf even though it's implied its a fel version of frost wolf.

6. Nazgrel's Ultimate Bear warsong, wouldn't it make more sense for Nazgrel to just summon a giant bear since he's suppose to be a beastmaster, show off how he can nature's greatest beasts?

7. Nazgrel losing his passive Stone form ability once he goes fel orc.

8. Wouldn't it make more sense for frost towers to deal magic damage instead of piercing damage since they are firing bolts of frost?

Mission 7

All-

1. There's one zepplin stuck at the mountains owned by Red (Horde) please remove.

Dark Green-

1. Doesn't unlock Wyvern riders after quest completion.

2. Can't research Frost weapons.

Upload new version

All maps

- Changed peons gold/lumber gain from 5 to 10.

- Shaman's Water surge ability fixed

Mission 2

- Drek thar and Samuro now 3 lvl

Mission 5

- Now Darkspear troll have Batriders

- Fixed items Cenaruis bug

- Fel ravager now costs 5 food

- Fixed bug with Stone ability

Mission 6

- Fixed Frost Weapons bug

- Fixed wyverns bug

Level 5
Mission 3-

1. IDEA: There's a lot of unused space on the left side of the map as well as the bottom, it would be cool if there were some side quests where you have to kill creeps or something. Adds more spice and fun to the mission. At least add more trees, since I often arguing with my team about not leaving any room for their workers to collect lumber.

1.1 Just for emphasis, PLEASE ADD MORE TREES near the starting gold mines, my playgroup go through the trees near our first base really quickly.

2. I know Archimonde doesn't play a huge role in this campaign, but a new model and making him slightly bigger than Mannoroth and Tichondrius would help add to the immersion of the game. At first glance if your a noob you couldn't even tell that he was the leader of the Legion.

Lord Archimonde

I would recommend FerSZ's model. It's pretty popular in the hiveworkshop community.

3. Drek'thar and Samuro don't help out as much as they should, they usually chill in the background while the player's bases are being attacked if enemy units aren't in their immediate sight range. If you could make the A.I more aggressive and patrol ally bases more often like Uther in the Arthas campaign that would be great.

4. Varok Saurfang (the summon) is pretty weak, a lot of the people in my playgroups barely used him at all. If you could give him some abilities that increase his damage outpot, some aoe spells, things like that. It would make him more in line power level wise with the other talents.

5. Thrall and Grom aren't in the right positions in the last cutscene if they are buildings between them. Please reposition the last cutscene somewhere else.

Mission 4-

1. Like I said before, it would be easier if the Warsong talent summonable hero isn't a hero at all. Mostly because you can revive him at the altar after he dies, hypothetically giving you an army of heroes. Which is really overpowerded as it is. Honestly I wouldn't mind if the Warsong summon was just a normal NPC with all three of those hero abilities anyway, and just make the cooldown longer for balance.

2. Workers still only collect 5 gold/lumber at a time.

3. Samuro is effectively useless in this mission since he doesn't protect the newly built great halls.

4. If you could give Purple and Dark Green some Raiders with Ensare automatically unlocked that would be great. It's too easy to get steamrolled by the night elf air unit attacks in the early game. Especially since there aren't any nearby shops from where you can buy orbs so your heroes can attack air units.

Mission 5-

1. the "Destroy the pink player" name for the side quest does feel a little 4th wall breaking and hurts the immersion. If you could retitle it to something like "Destroy the Cenarius's Allies" or whatever you like to call that faction, that would help a lot.

2. Nightblades's Ranger hero name doesn't display properly.

3. Nazgrel gets replaced by a clone of Samuro in the last cutscene for some reason?

Mission 6-

1. The orc scout doesn't unload like he's supposed to in the first cutscene.

2. It would be nice if the Frostwolves (Orange) could upgrade their frost towers, at least make them more durability and be able to deal splash damage, considering how easily they can be destroyed by gryphon riders, or an upgrade to increase the health of their buildings. Not to mention that the summonable frost towers have 780 health compared to the basic frost towers.

3. This is one of the weirder glitches I found, but if my troops are in the cutscene area where the wyverns are being guarded, they disappear but don't reappear. And I still have them count towards the food upkeep. Please fix.

4. In terms of Frostwolf shamans, since they use ice spells shouldn't they also throw ice projectiles?

5. Please decrease the size of the ice glacier doodads or animations or whatever you call them, that are created by the frost arrows. They make the units too difficult to see.

6. Drek'thar's passive says he destroys 20 enemy unit's mana per attack, and yet this basic attack is reduced by armor despite being more of a passive spell, usually only reducing the enemy's units mana by 4 or 5 per attack. Was that intentional, if so the mana reduction is pretty weak.

7. Frost weapons feels like a poor man's version of envenomed spears. It only deals damage over time to enemy units, considering it's frost themed would it be possible to have it only slow the enemy's attack/movement speed? Like traditional frost spells do in Warcraft 3?

Last edited:
Level 8
Mission 3-

1. IDEA: There's a lot of unused space on the left side of the map as well as the bottom, it would be cool if there were some side quests where you have to kill creeps or something. Adds more spice and fun to the mission. At least add more trees, since I often arguing with my team about not leaving any room for their workers to collect lumber.

1.1 Just for emphasis, PLEASE ADD MORE TREES near the starting gold mines, my playgroup go through the trees near our first base really quickly.

2. I know Archimonde doesn't play a huge role in this campaign, but a new model and making him slightly bigger than Mannoroth and Tichondrius would help add to the immersion of the game. At first glance if your a noob you couldn't even tell that he was the leader of the Legion.

Lord Archimonde

I would recommend FerSZ's model. It's pretty popular in the hiveworkshop community.

3. Drek'thar and Samuro don't help out as much as they should, they usually chill in the background while the player's bases are being attacked if enemy units aren't in their immediate sight range. If you could make the A.I more aggressive and patrol ally bases more often like Uther in the Arthas campaign that would be great.

4. Varok Saurfang (the summon) is pretty weak, a lot of the people in my playgroups barely used him at all. If you could give him some abilities that increase his damage outpot, some aoe spells, things like that. It would make him more in line power level wise with the other talents.

5. Thrall and Grom aren't in the right positions in the last cutscene if they are buildings between them. Please reposition the last cutscene somewhere else.

Mission 4-

1. Like I said before, it would be easier if the Warsong talent summonable hero isn't a hero at all. Mostly because you can revive him at the altar after he dies, hypothetically giving you an army of heroes. Which is really overpowerded as it is. Honestly I wouldn't mind if the Warsong summon was just a normal NPC with all three of those hero abilities anyway, and just make the cooldown longer for balance.

2. Workers still only collect 5 gold/lumber at a time.

3. Samuro is effectively useless in this mission since he doesn't protect the newly built great halls.

4. If you could give Purple and Dark Green some Raiders with Ensare automatically unlocked that would be great. It's too easy to get steamrolled by the night elf air unit attacks in the early game. Especially since there aren't any nearby shops from where you can buy orbs so your heroes can attack air units.

Mission 5-

1. the "Destroy the pink player" name for the side quest does feel a little 4th wall breaking and hurts the immersion. If you could retitle it to something like "Destroy the Cenarius's Allies" or whatever you like to call that faction, that would help a lot.

2. Nightblades's Ranger hero name doesn't display properly.

3. Nazgrel gets replaced by a clone of Samuro in the last cutscene for some reason?

Mission 6-

1. The orc scout doesn't unload like he's supposed to in the first cutscene.

2. It would be nice if the Frostwolves (Orange) could upgrade their frost towers, at least make them more durability and be able to deal splash damage, considering how easily they can be destroyed by gryphon riders, or an upgrade to increase the health of their buildings. Not to mention that the summonable frost towers have 780 health compared to the basic frost towers.

3. This is one of the weirder glitches I found, but if my troops are in the cutscene area where the wyverns are being guarded, they disappear but don't reappear. And I still have them count towards the food upkeep. Please fix.

4. In terms of Frostwolf shamans, since they use ice spells shouldn't they also throw ice projectiles?

5. Please decrease the size of the ice glacier doodads or animations or whatever you call them, that are created by the frost arrows. They make the units too difficult to see.

6. Drek'thar's passive says he destroys 20 enemy unit's mana per attack, and yet this basic attack is reduced by armor despite being more of a passive spell, usually only reducing the enemy's units mana by 4 or 5 per attack. Was that intentional, if so the mana reduction is pretty weak.

7. Frost weapons feels like a poor man's version of envenomed spears. It only deals damage over time to enemy units, considering it's frost themed would it be possible to have it only slow the enemy's attack/movement speed? Like traditional frost spells do in Warcraft 3?

Update

All

- Now Warsong talent summon unit, not hero

- Buffed Varok Saurfang

- New model for Tichondrius and Archimonde

- Fixed Ice weapons

Mission 3

- Now, Samuro and Drek-thar patrol base

- More trees added

- Fixed units on walls

Mission 4

- Fixed workers

- Added Ensare to towers

Mission 5

- Fixed side quest description

- Fixed name Night elf's hero

Mission 6

- Fixed harpies zone glitch

Level 5
Mission 3-

1. Tichondrius looks too small in the first cutscene and is hard to see. Feel free to make him larger, and scale Mannoroth and Archimonde accordingly. Please move some of the destroyed buildings as well, it's make it harder to see Tichondrius and Archimonde. If possible, move the camera during the last shot of the demon meeting cutscene.

2. The Varok Saurfang summon doesn't have an death summon animation like (Feral Wolf spirits) he just disappears.

3. Vol'jin's sacrifice ability can hit friendly units. Please fix

4. Grammer fix suggestion Nazgrel new dialogue, "Warchief, where did those High Elves come from?"

5. Duke Lionheart's Divine shield duration is still way too long, and the other players in my play group can attest to it. I am fine if you buff his stats to make the nerf more fair, but please reduce Divine shield's duration by another 5-10 seconds.

Mission 4-

1. Could you replace one of the priestess's of the moon with another night elf hero, Starfall is really op in the early game and hard to counter.

2. Nerf Hippogryph's health, it's a complaint shared in my playgroup.

3. Orange (Trolls) Poison spears upgrade has no icon.

4. Samuro won't protect the upper right Great hall, even when being attacked, suggest having him patrol around all three starter gold mines.

5. Please increase starting gold mine amount by 5000, it's really easy to run out of gold in the early game.

6. Grom can reach level 6+ but nazgrel and voljin can't. If he's not suppose to reach level 6 please fix.

Mission 5-

1. Can't start the map even when all of the players type -new. If you can post an item code for each map so we can start automatically that would be great. Had to reboot the game to get it to work.

2. Please remove the crates behind the northmost warsong towers, it's annoying and takes up room.

3. Cenarius got lured to my base, almost lost. Might be better to put Cenarius in a personal shrine where you have to go up and fight him. Give some personal body guards, give it a boss fight kind of feel.

4. Gold harvesting upgrades don't work on Chaos peons, (complaint shared by player group)

Level 8
Mission 3-

1. Tichondrius looks too small in the first cutscene and is hard to see. Feel free to make him larger, and scale Mannoroth and Archimonde accordingly. Please move some of the destroyed buildings as well, it's make it harder to see Tichondrius and Archimonde. If possible, move the camera during the last shot of the demon meeting cutscene.

2. The Varok Saurfang summon doesn't have an death summon animation like (Feral Wolf spirits) he just disappears.

3. Vol'jin's sacrifice ability can hit friendly units. Please fix

4. Grammer fix suggestion Nazgrel new dialogue, "Warchief, where did those High Elves come from?"

5. Duke Lionheart's Divine shield duration is still way too long, and the other players in my play group can attest to it. I am fine if you buff his stats to make the nerf more fair, but please reduce Divine shield's duration by another 5-10 seconds.

Mission 4-

1. Could you replace one of the priestess's of the moon with another night elf hero, Starfall is really op in the early game and hard to counter.

2. Nerf Hippogryph's health, it's a complaint shared in my playgroup.

3. Orange (Trolls) Poison spears upgrade has no icon.

4. Samuro won't protect the upper right Great hall, even when being attacked, suggest having him patrol around all three starter gold mines.

5. Please increase starting gold mine amount by 5000, it's really easy to run out of gold in the early game.

6. Grom can reach level 6+ but nazgrel and voljin can't. If he's not suppose to reach level 6 please fix.

Mission 5-

1. Can't start the map even when all of the players type -new. If you can post an item code for each map so we can start automatically that would be great. Had to reboot the game to get it to work.

2. Please remove the crates behind the northmost warsong towers, it's annoying and takes up room.

3. Cenarius got lured to my base, almost lost. Might be better to put Cenarius in a personal shrine where you have to go up and fight him. Give some personal body guards, give it a boss fight kind of feel.

4. Gold harvesting upgrades don't work on Chaos peons, (complaint shared by player group)

Update

Mission 3

- Nerfed Divine shield

- Fixed grammar suggestion in new dialogue

- Fixed Tichondrius model

Mission 4

- Nerfed Hippogryph's

- Fixed Poison spears icon

- Now samuro defend base like in 3 mission

- Now Vol'jin and Nazgrel can reach level 6

- Increased starting gold mine amount by 5000

Mission 5

- Fixed bug with -new command

- Removed crates on north

- Fixed bug with chaos peons

Level 5
Update

Mission 3

- Nerfed Divine shield

- Fixed grammar suggestion in new dialogue

- Fixed Tichondrius model

Mission 4

- Nerfed Hippogryph's

- Fixed Poison spears icon

- Now samuro defend base like in 3 mission

- Now Vol'jin and Nazgrel can reach level 6

- Increased starting gold mine amount by 5000

Mission 5

- Fixed bug with -new command

- Removed crates on north

- Fixed bug with chaos peons

Mission 4-

1. I took a look at Mission 4 briefly, but it looks like Samuro doesn't go up and defend your base. Sometimes he just chills near the first stronghold and doesn't bother protecting our new great halls that are being built by the gold mines.

2. Is there a way you could slow down the enemy attack waves, stop them from attacking within say the first 5-7 minutes as the players are being their town halls. Also increase our starting resources would be really useful, give us more ways to defend ourself in the early game.

Level 8
Patch 1.7 uploaded

Major changes:

- New Thrall model

- Added women version of grunt and shaman(only for thrall orcs)

- Fixed some bugs with techtree warsong and darkspeartribe

- Added new music and dialogues

- In mission 8 chanded dialogue about Grom Hellscream on start

Level 5
Patch 1.7 Review

Since you have created an initiative for new music in your maps. I will be sure to include suggestions for new tracks if needed.

Mission 1-

1. There's a group of Centaur Marauders you fight north of the murlocs that you fight after saving Samuro, they don't drop any gear, they are essential an unnecessary horde of enemies beyond EXP. Please have them drop a potion or drop upon death.

2. When you rescue the frostwolf grunt in cage, the thank you message from Drek'thar triggers despite the fact you didn't rescue him yet.

3. Like I said before, you can't rescue the stranded orcs (purple) npcs even when your right next to them and thus unable to complete the main quest. Hope it's fixed in a future patch. (sorry if I sound like a broken record.) Maybe put a warning that the first mission isn't winnable so players don't waste their time? Until it's fixed.

4. Love the inclusion of the WoW Kalimdor plains track

Mission 2-

1. Voice acting doesn't work in the first cutscene.

2. Turn on share units with Nazgrel, can't control him or bloodhoof tauren so they just stand there.

3. Music doesn't work on this mission either.

4. Drek'thar doesn't say anything when you rescue him

Mission 3-

1. Complaint share by my player group (dark green and orange want 2 workers to start with like Red) please give both of them 2 workers to start, not just 1.

2. I am all for gender equality so please don't take this the wrong way, but the female orc grunts have significantly less health than grunts. It adds an unnecessary aspect of RNG to the game that feels unfair to the red player.

IDEA: perhaps you could make them a separate unit, maybe axe throwers.

IDEA: Another idea is have them be summoned as a apart of the Varok talent, have them be Varok's bodyguards that are summonable along side Varok.

Still the idea of training a grunt and getting a female version that has significantly less health than the original feels really unfair to the red player.

I am all in favor of including female orc units into the campaign, just not this way. Sorry if I offended anyone.

IDEA: Perhaps the warsong could have female orc axe throwers while the Horde has spear throwers, help both factions feel more diverse from each other.

2.1 In terms of male vs female orc shamans, your better off making female shamans exclusive to Red (Horde) since Frostwolves (Dark Green) has access to shamans with the vanilla (male) model. (Helps both factions feel different from each other.) As making Red (Horde) only able to train female shamans while Frostwolves can train male Shamans.

IDEA: If you want talents to scale into the late game, perhaps have the talent grow stronger when you go from Tier 2 to tier 3. Example, being able to summon Varok with two female orc grunts by his side at tier 3, vs tier 2 where you just get Varok. Other examples include being able to summon a stronger frost wolf tower at tier 3, giving Troll Bwosandi talent summon a later duration at tier 3, etc.

3. (Complaint shared by player group), the Frostwolf player emphasized this a lot, but he really wants a way to heal his units. Shops or perhaps giving him some shaman healers would be great. Healing salves would be incredibilly useful, especially since the alternative would be just to wait until his heroes regen. (Again sorry to sound like a broken record) but this complaint has come up a lot in my play groups. Please add buildable shops, the items offered don't have to be op, just something to allow the players to heal their units out of combat. If adding buildable shops is too difficult, perhaps just add a goblin merchant near the starting location, with the basic essential items (healing salve, clarity potion, scroll of town portal, generic orc).

Mission 4-

2. When Samuro dies, he resurrects out of nowhere, suggest putting a resurrection stone near standing base.

3. I know you have to do the side quest to get the goblin's help, could you possibly let players get items from the goblin shop. Or even better, add a mercanery camp by the goblin so players can recruit early game troops. Especially since the night elf attack waves are brutal in the early game, and too difficult to counter within the short amount of time players have to build their bases.

Mission 5-

1. Voice over dialogue in the first cutscene doesn't work.

2. God I love the new music in this map when the gameplay starts, it beautifully represents Grom's fall from grace.

3. In the quest log, the side quest title is "Destroy the Pink player" please change.

4. Here's a huge glitch, after the chaos well side quest starts, it immediately starts the grom drinks chaos well scene, and you automatically become fel orcs. NEEDS TO BE FIXED. Breaks the map

Mission 7-

1. Red (Thrall) = me, I get Light blue's frostwolf shaman at the start, but I can't control him unless it's shared. Please fix

2. Drek'thar doesn't get any legendary item unlike the other heroes. Feels unfair to that player. Maybe give him a legendary frostwolf hood that boosts his intelligence or something in that vein?

3. No new music sadly

4. No item code at the end :(.

Mission 8-

1. No music :(

2. Orange can't recruit units for themselves (Complaint shared by player group), or he didn't get a message showing where his barracks is.

3. Make troops free, it's too easy to burn through resources and get little out of the new troops.

3.1- Overall please only make the troops cost food. No gold or lumber cost.

IDEA: If it's too OP lowering, you can always lower maximum amount of food players have.

4. Add fountains of mana, there's only healing fountains on the map, and a very limited amount of ways to regen mana. It really hurts the pacing of the map if I have to constantly run out of mana with no way to recharge it out of combat with the exception of potions from item shops, (which don't restore that much mana anyway.)

5. Restore more mana upon revival would help too.

6. Have allies use zepplins. This is a complaint shared by my player group, but the A.I allies constantly run out of room and get stuck. A great way to fix some of these issues would be to have allies use Goblin Zeppelins, so they can transport their troops across the map without taking room, it's also a nice nod to the 3rd mission.

7. MY BIGGEST ISSUE WITH THIS MAP IS, Grom is invulnerable even after the cutscene where he confronts Thrall, making the map unwinnable. PLEASE FIX, also after converting Grom and Nazgrel, they can die while helping you. Perhaps add a piece of dialogue to imply they simply got injured instead of dying to explain why they are around during the Founding of Kalimdor.

Last edited:
Level 8
Patch 1.7 Review

Since you have created an initiative for new music in your maps. I will be sure to include suggestions for new tracks if needed.

Mission 1-

1. There's a group of Centaur Marauders you fight north of the murlocs that you fight after saving Samuro, they don't drop any gear, they are essential an unnecessary horde of enemies beyond EXP. Please have them drop a potion or drop upon death.

2. When you rescue the frostwolf grunt in cage, the thank you message from Drek'thar triggers despite the fact you didn't rescue him yet.

3. Like I said before, you can't rescue the stranded orcs (purple) npcs even when your right next to them and thus unable to complete the main quest. Hope it's fixed in a future patch. (sorry if I sound like a broken record.) Maybe put a warning that the first mission isn't winnable so players don't waste their time? Until it's fixed.

4. Love the inclusion of the WoW Kalimdor plains track

Mission 2-

1. Voice acting doesn't work in the first cutscene.

2. Turn on share units with Nazgrel, can't control him or bloodhoof tauren so they just stand there.

3. Music doesn't work on this mission either.

4. Drek'thar doesn't say anything when you rescue him

Mission 3-

1. Complaint share by my player group (dark green and orange want 2 workers to start with like Red) please give both of them 2 workers to start, not just 1.

2. I am all for gender equality so please don't take this the wrong way, but the female orc grunts have significantly less health than grunts. It adds an unnecessary aspect of RNG to the game that feels unfair to the red player.

IDEA: perhaps you could make them a separate unit, maybe axe throwers.

IDEA: Another idea is have them be summoned as a apart of the Varok talent, have them be Varok's bodyguards that are summonable along side Varok.

Still the idea of training a grunt and getting a female version that has significantly less health than the original feels really unfair to the red player.

I am all in favor of including female orc units into the campaign, just not this way. Sorry if I offended anyone.

IDEA: Perhaps the warsong could have female orc axe throwers while the Horde has spear throwers, help both factions feel more diverse from each other.

2.1 In terms of male vs female orc shamans, your better off making female shamans exclusive to Red (Horde) since Frostwolves (Dark Green) has access to shamans with the vanilla (male) model. (Helps both factions feel different from each other.) As making Red (Horde) only able to train female shamans while Frostwolves can train male Shamans.

IDEA: If you want talents to scale into the late game, perhaps have the talent grow stronger when you go from Tier 2 to tier 3. Example, being able to summon Varok with two female orc grunts by his side at tier 3, vs tier 2 where you just get Varok. Other examples include being able to summon a stronger frost wolf tower at tier 3, giving Troll Bwosandi talent summon a later duration at tier 3, etc.

3. (Complaint shared by player group), the Frostwolf player emphasized this a lot, but he really wants a way to heal his units. Shops or perhaps giving him some shaman healers would be great. Healing salves would be incredibilly useful, especially since the alternative would be just to wait until his heroes regen. (Again sorry to sound like a broken record) but this complaint has come up a lot in my play groups. Please add buildable shops, the items offered don't have to be op, just something to allow the players to heal their units out of combat. If adding buildable shops is too difficult, perhaps just add a goblin merchant near the starting location, with the basic essential items (healing salve, clarity potion, scroll of town portal, generic orc).

Mission 4-

2. When Samuro dies, he resurrects out of nowhere, suggest putting a resurrection stone near standing base.

3. I know you have to do the side quest to get the goblin's help, could you possibly let players get items from the goblin shop. Or even better, add a mercanery camp by the goblin so players can recruit early game troops. Especially since the night elf attack waves are brutal in the early game, and too difficult to counter within the short amount of time players have to build their bases.

Mission 5-

1. Voice over dialogue in the first cutscene doesn't work.

2. God I love the new music in this map when the gameplay starts, it beautifully represents Grom's fall from grace.

3. In the quest log, the side quest title is "Destroy the Pink player" please change.

4. Here's a huge glitch, after the chaos well side quest starts, it immediately starts the grom drinks chaos well scene, and you automatically become fel orcs. NEEDS TO BE FIXED. Breaks the map

Mission 7-

1. Red (Thrall) = me, I get Light blue's frostwolf shaman at the start, but I can't control him unless it's shared. Please fix

2. Drek'thar doesn't get any legendary item unlike the other heroes. Feels unfair to that player. Maybe give him a legendary frostwolf hood that boosts his intelligence or something in that vein?

3. No new music sadly

4. No item code at the end :(.

Mission 8-

1. No music :(

2. Orange can't recruit units for themselves (Complaint shared by player group), or he didn't get a message showing where his barracks is.

3. Make troops free, it's too easy to burn through resources and get little out of the new troops.

3.1- Overall please only make the troops cost food. No gold or lumber cost.

IDEA: If it's too OP lowering, you can always lower maximum amount of food players have.

4. Add fountains of mana, there's only healing fountains on the map, and a very limited amount of ways to regen mana. It really hurts the pacing of the map if I have to constantly run out of mana with no way to recharge it out of combat with the exception of potions from item shops, (which don't restore that much mana anyway.)

5. Restore more mana upon revival would help too.

6. Have allies use zepplins. This is a complaint shared by my player group, but the A.I allies constantly run out of room and get stuck. A great way to fix some of these issues would be to have allies use Goblin Zeppelins, so they can transport their troops across the map without taking room, it's also a nice nod to the 3rd mission.

7. MY BIGGEST ISSUE WITH THIS MAP IS, Grom is invulnerable even after the cutscene where he confronts Thrall, making the map unwinnable. PLEASE FIX, also after converting Grom and Nazgrel, they can die while helping you. Perhaps add a piece of dialogue to imply they simply got injured instead of dying to explain why they are around during the Founding of Kalimdor.

Another Update
All missions

- Fighter now hp like grunt

- Added to red player shops

Mission 1

- Finally( i think) fixed bug with stranged orcs

- Fixed bug with Drek-thar

Mission 2

- Fixed Drek-thar Speech

- Returned control on codos and Nazgrel to players

- Fixed music

Mission 3

- All players have 2 workers at start

Mission 4

- Added mercenary camp

- Added ressurection stone

Mission 5

- Fixed side quest title

Mission 6

- Changee male shaman to female shaman

Mission 8

- Added music

- Fixed bug with Grom

- Now units need only food

What about voice dialogs?

- The solution to this problem is still unknown to me, but in the future I will definitely deal with it

What about glitch and mission 5?

- I have just completed this mission, and this glitch did not occur to me. Perhaps this is an isolated case.

Last edited:
Level 5
Mission 1-

1. No difficulty menu

2. The first group of stranded orcs that are being held at the quillboar camp are rescuable, unfortunately the other two groups across that large pond aren't. One group by on the left side of that pond and are standing right next to two peons (red), the other group being a frostwolf grunt and a troll headhunter. Because I can't rescue them the main quest and thus the mission isn't, is still unwinnable.

3. IDEA: In terms of the Samuro side quest, it does break immersion to see a group of enemy centaurs spawn out of nowhere. I suggest either having them from the right side, have some trees block the view to make it look like am ambush. Or just have them go from neutral to hostile as soon as Samuro finishes his dialogue.

Mission 2-

1. Me (Red) can't unshare with Light Blue.

Mission 3-

1. I suggest letting Orange have the shop, since Voodoo Longue is much more in line with the trolls, theme wise. Items are insanely useful to have so thank you for including that.

2. If I get a female grunt, she won't walk towards the rally point like regular grunts do. Makes it harder to organize my army.

3. Increasing gold from starting gold mines would be great, like 5000 more. It's too easy to run out of gold in the early game, and resource sharing isn't enabled.

4. Varok is still too weak to be useful, his health and attack damage is pretty lackluster.

5. Orc Spearthrowers (Horde) don't have any upgrades. Despite being described as good anti-air units, they don't have any good anti-air abilities what's so ever. On top of having pretty low health. If you could buff them or have give them an upgrade that can be researched that would be great.

Mission 4-

1. Please nerf priestess's of the moon's attack damage, if I only had to fight one at a time it wouldn't be such a big deal. But I swear I am fighting like 3 or 4. Which ties into my next issue.

1.1- Lack of enemy hero variety, considering how diverse the Alliance heroes were in Mission 3, it would be nice if we saw a larger variety of Night Elf heroes.

2. This is more of a question, but was there ever a side quest intended for killing the ancients of wild? I see them hidden all over the map, I would expect there was some side quest where you find them and get extra lumber.

3. IDEA: I was thinking about this more and more, but perhaps Grom should have pillage as a passive. Albeit a stronger version of pillage, to match the ongoing theme of all of the playable heroes having a passive ability to start with.

Mission 5-

1. Frostwolf/Fel ravager problem- I have been thinking this over a lot but I always found it weird that the Frostwolves's dire wolves turn into fel ravagers, especially since the lore strongly contradicts this. Looking at the Warcraft Chronicles, it shows that despite Grom's transformation into a Fel orc, his wolves still retain their normal appearance. Which I why I think you should keep the Frostwolves Dire wolves the same post fel orc transformation.

If you want those dire wolves to feel different, I suggest just making their fur black, something to make them more intimidating. To follow more along the lines of how the Grom vs Cenarius battle is depicted in the lore. But that's up to you.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/36/3a/5c363acb8a62df24739ec6a1ef370b9c.jpg

All-

1. The Warsong faction doesn't have any units exclusive to them, all of their units they already share with Thrall (Horde), even their talent. It would be nice if the Warsong had a unit exclusive to them to make them stand out more.

Model suggestions:

Due to the nature of Mission 5, I suggested both a regular orc and fel orc version.

1. Orc Warlock Hero

1.1 Fel Orc version- Chaos Marauder

2. Orcish Berserker

2.1 Fel Orc version- Fel Infantry

3. Thunderlord Raider
This comes with a Fel Orc version.

A Warsong outrider unit would be a nice nod to the Outriders from WoW. Regardless, feel free to use any combination if you wish. Or come up with something more original. Up to you.

Anyway, the missions I played are a lot more stable. So just wanted to say great job on those. Look forward to playing the future versions.

Level 8
Mission 1-

1. No difficulty menu

2. The first group of stranded orcs that are being held at the quillboar camp are rescuable, unfortunately the other two groups across that large pond aren't. One group by on the left side of that pond and are standing right next to two peons (red), the other group being a frostwolf grunt and a troll headhunter. Because I can't rescue them the main quest and thus the mission isn't, is still unwinnable.

3. IDEA: In terms of the Samuro side quest, it does break immersion to see a group of enemy centaurs spawn out of nowhere. I suggest either having them from the right side, have some trees block the view to make it look like am ambush. Or just have them go from neutral to hostile as soon as Samuro finishes his dialogue.

Mission 2-

1. Me (Red) can't unshare with Light Blue.

Mission 3-

1. I suggest letting Orange have the shop, since Voodoo Longue is much more in line with the trolls, theme wise. Items are insanely useful to have so thank you for including that.

2. If I get a female grunt, she won't walk towards the rally point like regular grunts do. Makes it harder to organize my army.

3. Increasing gold from starting gold mines would be great, like 5000 more. It's too easy to run out of gold in the early game, and resource sharing isn't enabled.

4. Varok is still too weak to be useful, his health and attack damage is pretty lackluster.

5. Orc Spearthrowers (Horde) don't have any upgrades. Despite being described as good anti-air units, they don't have any good anti-air abilities what's so ever. On top of having pretty low health. If you could buff them or have give them an upgrade that can be researched that would be great.

Mission 4-

1. Please nerf priestess's of the moon's attack damage, if I only had to fight one at a time it wouldn't be such a big deal. But I swear I am fighting like 3 or 4. Which ties into my next issue.

1.1- Lack of enemy hero variety, considering how diverse the Alliance heroes were in Mission 3, it would be nice if we saw a larger variety of Night Elf heroes.

2. This is more of a question, but was there ever a side quest intended for killing the ancients of wild? I see them hidden all over the map, I would expect there was some side quest where you find them and get extra lumber.

3. IDEA: I was thinking about this more and more, but perhaps Grom should have pillage as a passive. Albeit a stronger version of pillage, to match the ongoing theme of all of the playable heroes having a passive ability to start with.

Mission 5-

1. Frostwolf/Fel ravager problem- I have been thinking this over a lot but I always found it weird that the Frostwolves's dire wolves turn into fel ravagers, especially since the lore strongly contradicts this. Looking at the Warcraft Chronicles, it shows that despite Grom's transformation into a Fel orc, his wolves still retain their normal appearance. Which I why I think you should keep the Frostwolves Dire wolves the same post fel orc transformation.

If you want those dire wolves to feel different, I suggest just making their fur black, something to make them more intimidating. To follow more along the lines of how the Grom vs Cenarius battle is depicted in the lore. But that's up to you.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/36/3a/5c363acb8a62df24739ec6a1ef370b9c.jpg

All-

1. The Warsong faction doesn't have any units exclusive to them, all of their units they already share with Thrall (Horde), even their talent. It would be nice if the Warsong had a unit exclusive to them to make them stand out more.

Model suggestions:

Due to the nature of Mission 5, I suggested both a regular orc and fel orc version.

1. Orc Warlock Hero

1.1 Fel Orc version- Chaos Marauder

2. Orcish Berserker

2.1 Fel Orc version- Fel Infantry

3. Thunderlord Raider
This comes with a Fel Orc version.

A Warsong outrider unit would be a nice nod to the Outriders from WoW. Regardless, feel free to use any combination if you wish. Or come up with something more original. Up to you.

Anyway, the missions I played are a lot more stable. So just wanted to say great job on those. Look forward to playing the future versions.

Another Update

All missions

- Now trolls have shop

Mission 1

- Fixed started screen

Mission 2

- Fixed unshare bug

Mission 3

-
Increase hp and damage to Varok Saurfang

Mission 4

-
New hero to Night elves added

Level 5
I am surprised, I thought you made Mission 6 one player intentionally for testing purposes.

Mission 4-

1. Doesn't make sense to unlock the skullcrack ability by researching beast ferality.

2. No healing salve at voodoo longue or scroll of speed.

3. Orange doesn't get a Goblin shredder upon side quest completion.

4. Druid of the wild has 300 HP in flying form? It's a really weak unique as it is, making his flying form weaker feels like overkill.

4.1 Reduce it's food cost to 2. I don't see it being stronger than shamans or voodoo witch doctors, might as well have it's food cost be 2 instead of 3.

5. Vol'jin's surname should be Leader of the Darkspear tribe, not warchief. Since that's how their chieftan is usually referred to as, Leader.

Mission 6-

A lot of the criticism has to do with the Tauren faction, which I know ut won't get a lot of attention until a later update. But here's some basic critiques I have about the faction and the mission as a whole.

1. If I didn't have the item code I wouldn't be able to start the map, please fix.

2. Give tauren unit a more creative name than tauren. Like tauren warrior or tauren bruiser.

3. Fix the name and the description of Tauren's war stomp ability.

4. Please replace Tauren Totem's icon,

BTNTaurenTotemBETA

This is from the Warcraft 3 Beta.

This version is way more accurate.

7. Why can you train Spirit Walkers at both the Tauren totem and Druidism den? It makes more sense that you can only train Spirit Walkers at the Druidism den.

8. Goblin Zeppelins cannot load Tauren headhunters.

All-

1. IDEA- By the way, here's a model that might fit the Chaos Hulk hero in Mission 8 a lot more, lore-wise. Then a fel version of the abomination model.

Mo'arg Brute

2. IDEA- A possible new Infernal model you can use in Mission 8 as well.

Infernal

Last edited:
Level 8
I am surprised, I thought you made Mission 6 one player intentionally for testing purposes.

Mission 4-

1. Doesn't make sense to unlock the skullcrack ability by researching beast ferality.

2. No healing salve at voodoo longue or scroll of speed.

3. Orange doesn't get a Goblin shredder upon side quest completion.

4. Druid of the wild has 300 HP in flying form? It's a really weak unique as it is, making his flying form weaker feels like overkill.

4.1 Reduce it's food cost to 2. I don't see it being stronger than shamans or voodoo witch doctors, might as well have it's food cost be 2 instead of 3.

5. Vol'jin's surname should be Leader of the Darkspear tribe, not warchief. Since that's how their chieftan is usually referred to as, Leader.

Mission 6-

A lot of the criticism has to do with the Tauren faction, which I know ut won't get a lot of attention until a later update. But here's some basic critiques I have about the faction and the mission as a whole.

1. If I didn't have the item code I wouldn't be able to start the map, please fix.

2. Give tauren unit a more creative name than tauren. Like tauren warrior or tauren bruiser.

3. Fix the name and the description of Tauren's war stomp ability.

4. Please replace Tauren Totem's icon,

BTNTaurenTotemBETA

This is from the Warcraft 3 Beta.

This version is way more accurate.

7. Why can you train Spirit Walkers at both the Tauren totem and Druidism den? It makes more sense that you can only train Spirit Walkers at the Druidism den.

8. Goblin Zeppelins cannot load Tauren headhunters.

All-

1. IDEA- By the way, here's a model that might fit the Chaos Hulk hero in Mission 8 a lot more, lore-wise. Then a fel version of the abomination model.

Mo'arg Brute

2. IDEA- A possible new Infernal model you can use in Mission 8 as well.

Infernal

Update

Mission 4

- Fixed Skullcrack bug

- Added to voodoo longue healing and scroll of speed(on all maps).

- Flying form druind now have 450 HP and need 2 food

- Fixed Vol'jin surname( on all maps)

- Orange now will get shredder after finish quest

Mission 6

- Fixed Spirit walkers bug

- Tauren -> Tauren Bruiser

- Fixed war stomp

Mission 8

- Changed model Chaos hulk and rename him

- Changed model Infernal ( on all maps)

Level 5
All-

1. Can you make Spidersilk broach purchasable at shops? It's in the vanilla game, it's in the vanilla game. It ensares air units, and it would be extremely useful to have, so players don't have to rely solely on raiders and towers to bring down air units. I could have really used it in the harpie boss fight in mission 3.

2. Warsong buildings- I do think there's room to add new textures for Warsong buildings to make them
stand out more from their Horde counterparts.

(1) Warsong barracks recommedation

WCII Orc Barrack

The frostwolves have their own building textures, might as well give this model to the Warsong.

I am assuming this was the texture you used for the original frostwolf barracks, in earlier versions. I could be wrong, but since you replaced that texture with something else I think you might as well give it to the Warsong.

(2) Warsong War mill-

A more original War mill to make it stand out from the Horde version

Sawmill

OrcBlacksmith

(3) Altar of Conquerors-

Throne (Hellscream) and Derivatives

Fits the Warsong theme extremely well.

Mission 1-

1. Please nerf the damage of the Death Revenant's death coil, the one that's guarding drek'thar. As well as changing his attack type to melee. A lot of games end early because of how much damage that death revenant deals.

Mission 4-

IDEAS- Here's some new models for the Night elf heroes you can use, instead of recycling the vanilla models for

Priestess of the Moon and Huntress over and over again. Just an idea

1. Priestess of The Moon (version#Whitehair)

2. Legendary Priestess of the Moon

3. Moon Priestess on a hyppogryph

2. Frostwolves have the research option for their arcanite upgrades even though they can't upgrade to fortress. please remove

Mission 8-

1. IDEA: I suggest using more Demon heroes instead of recycling vanilla Fel Orc models. Besides it works better in a lore sense
as well since the Warsong armies is only a fraction of the size compared to the Burning Legion and the reinforcements they would be providing in this case.

1.1 Unnecessary Fel Orc/Recycled/Repetitive Heroes:

(1) Gogonash (It's a recycled pit lord)

(2) Tojara and Nikoro, Chaos Destroyer (Just recycles one of the fel orc minions)

(3) 3 different Mo'arg brutes (pretty repetitive, I do like the model though)

(4) 2 Chaos Destructors (uses vanilla fel orc warlock model)

(5) 2 Warlord Generals (cool model, but 1 warsong general is more than enough).

1.2 Necessary Demon Heroes:

(1) Mo'arg Overlord

(2) Fel Lord

(3) Eredar Annihilator

(4) Lich and Derivatives

A new model for molten lich

(5)- Orc Blademaster
(A new model for the Warsong Blademaster)

(Complaint shared by the player group)
Like I said in an earlier review, the number of enemy heroes is ridiculous. On top of the fact most of them have a stun which is really annoying. Problems like this can be avoided if you could please tone down the number of enemy heroes, and focus on only having a few that are more distinct from each other.

The tome reward is nice, but the number of enemy heroes feels like overkill. I suggest cutting down the number of enemy heroes.

Other requests:

1. Please let Thrall (Red) and Drek'thar (Frostwolves) be able to train Shamans, it would be huge especially since enemies typically use really powerful buffs. It would be a nice way to counter those strategies.

2. Orange (Cairne) can't access his units because they get stuck in between the building and the trees, please remove the trees.

3. Making Raiders and Kodo Beasts avaliable to train for (Red) would be great as well.

4. Have (Red) Thrall be able to train Troll witch doctors upon saving vol'jin. (Lore appropriate anyway)

Also we could really use some healers to train.

5. Please let all the trainable units that Thrall, Cairne, and Drek'thar have access to be fully upgraded. Attacks/Armor/abilities etc.

6. Change the name of Universal Orc to Horde, (more lore appropriate)

6.1 Change the Tauren faction name to bloodhoof tribe.

7. Please nerf the Warsong blademasters health and damage, it's enough of a pain to fight their mirror images, but it doesn't help that they usually have 2 to 3 other heroes to protect them.

7.1. Also nerf Mirror Image cooldown, 2 seconds is ridiculously dumb.

7.2 Warsong blademasters's dropping potions of healing is really underwhelming.
IDEA: Have them drop a tome +2 to all stats.

8. Molten lich and Stern Mystic can still be revived even after gate is closed

9. Nerf the Warsong General's, health, damage, armor, same goes for his summons.

10. Nerf health, armor, and damage of demolition towers. There is a ridiculous amount of them on the map as it is.

Cutting the number of towers on the map would be great as well. Especially the towers that surround the fountain on healing on the map. (Aren't the centaurs the Warsong's enemy?)

11. Music is kinda boring, I think it's fine for the first cutscene. But a mission like this, especially a finale should have something epic, possibly with some tragic elements.

Here are some tracks from WoW that might be better:

(Personal favorite)

Last edited:
Level 1
I played only 1 game but the units did not have enough regen to sustain themselves and ended up dying no matter if we healed them. Maybe add a bit more regen

Level 8
All-

1. Can you make Spidersilk broach purchasable at shops? It's in the vanilla game, it's in the vanilla game. It ensares air units, and it would be extremely useful to have, so players don't have to rely solely on raiders and towers to bring down air units. I could have really used it in the harpie boss fight in mission 3.

2. Warsong buildings- I do think there's room to add new textures for Warsong buildings to make them
stand out more from their Horde counterparts.

(1) Warsong barracks recommedation

WCII Orc Barrack

The frostwolves have their own building textures, might as well give this model to the Warsong.

I am assuming this was the texture you used for the original frostwolf barracks, in earlier versions. I could be wrong, but since you replaced that texture with something else I think you might as well give it to the Warsong.

(2) Warsong War mill-

A more original War mill to make it stand out from the Horde version

Sawmill

OrcBlacksmith

(3) Altar of Conquerors-

Throne (Hellscream) and Derivatives

Fits the Warsong theme extremely well.

Mission 1-

1. Please nerf the damage of the Death Revenant's death coil, the one that's guarding drek'thar. As well as changing his attack type to melee. A lot of games end early because of how much damage that death revenant deals.

Mission 4-

IDEAS- Here's some new models for the Night elf heroes you can use, instead of recycling the vanilla models for

Priestess of the Moon and Huntress over and over again. Just an idea

1. Priestess of The Moon (version#Whitehair)

2. Legendary Priestess of the Moon

3. Moon Priestess on a hyppogryph

2. Frostwolves have the research option for their arcanite upgrades even though they can't upgrade to fortress. please remove

Mission 8-

1. IDEA: I suggest using more Demon heroes instead of recycling vanilla Fel Orc models. Besides it works better in a lore sense
as well since the Warsong armies is only a fraction of the size compared to the Burning Legion and the reinforcements they would be providing in this case.

1.1 Unnecessary Fel Orc/Recycled/Repetitive Heroes:

(1) Gogonash (It's a recycled pit lord)

(2) Tojara and Nikoro, Chaos Destroyer (Just recycles one of the fel orc minions)

(3) 3 different Mo'arg brutes (pretty repetitive, I do like the model though)

(4) 2 Chaos Destructors (uses vanilla fel orc warlock model)

(5) 2 Warlord Generals (cool model, but 1 warsong general is more than enough).

1.2 Necessary Demon Heroes:

(1) Mo'arg Overlord

(2) Fel Lord

(3) Eredar Annihilator

(4) Lich and Derivatives

A new model for molten lich

(5)- Orc Blademaster
(A new model for the Warsong Blademaster)

(Complaint shared by the player group)
Like I said in an earlier review, the number of enemy heroes is ridiculous. On top of the fact most of them have a stun which is really annoying. Problems like this can be avoided if you could please tone down the number of enemy heroes, and focus on only having a few that are more distinct from each other.

The tome reward is nice, but the number of enemy heroes feels like overkill. I suggest cutting down the number of enemy heroes.

Other requests:

1. Please let Thrall (Red) and Drek'thar (Frostwolves) be able to train Shamans, it would be huge especially since enemies typically use really powerful buffs. It would be a nice way to counter those strategies.

2. Orange (Cairne) can't access his units because they get stuck in between the building and the trees, please remove the trees.

3. Making Raiders and Kodo Beasts avaliable to train for (Red) would be great as well.

4. Have (Red) Thrall be able to train Troll witch doctors upon saving vol'jin. (Lore appropriate anyway)

Also we could really use some healers to train.

5. Please let all the trainable units that Thrall, Cairne, and Drek'thar have access to be fully upgraded. Attacks/Armor/abilities etc.

6. Change the name of Universal Orc to Horde, (more lore appropriate)

6.1 Change the Tauren faction name to bloodhoof tribe.

7. Please nerf the Warsong blademasters health and damage, it's enough of a pain to fight their mirror images, but it doesn't help that they usually have 2 to 3 other heroes to protect them.

7.1. Also nerf Mirror Image cooldown, 2 seconds is ridiculously dumb.

7.2 Warsong blademasters's dropping potions of healing is really underwhelming.
IDEA: Have them drop a tome +2 to all stats.

8. Molten lich and Stern Mystic can still be revived even after gate is closed

9. Nerf the Warsong General's, health, damage, armor, same goes for his summons.

10. Nerf health, armor, and damage of demolition towers. There is a ridiculous amount of them on the map as it is.

Cutting the number of towers on the map would be great as well. Especially the towers that surround the fountain on healing on the map. (Aren't the centaurs the Warsong's enemy?)

11. Music is kinda boring, I think it's fine for the first cutscene. But a mission like this, especially a finale should have something epic, possibly with some tragic elements.

Here are some tracks from WoW that might be better:

(Personal favorite)

Update

Mission 1

- Nerf Death Revenant

Mission 4

- New Priestess of the Moon model

- Fixed arcanite upgrades

Mission 8

- New heroes added

- New models added

- Added to red barracks new units

- Nerfed some units and heroes

Level 5
All-

1. Some wallpaper for the maps instead of just the map layout itself would be good. Add a lot of immersion, probably put a subtitle on that wallpaper saying "3 Player Orc Campaign" or something like that.

2. IDEA: Temple of Boom

(1)Considering how often the Horde interact with the Goblins, I think it would be good idea to use this texture for the Horde shop's, in contrast with the Troll's voodoo lounge. Same items as the Voodoo Longue but Goblin themed.

(2) If you do go with this course of action, I would also suggest making goblin land mines purchasable at the Temple of Boom while you can buy Wards at the Voodoo longue. Just for the sake of continuity.

Perhaps in the future if you want the Horde to have some unique units in their tech tree in contrast with the Warsong, you could add goblin units to their army. We do see Gazlowe is operating in Orgimmar during the Founding of Durotar campaign.

(3) IDEA: Arcane Vault and Derivatives

In terms of the Frostwolves, since they technically occupied Alterac mountains and often raided that area for supplies. You could say that used a repurposed Alterac Arcane vault to contain their items. In this case the Frostguard arcane vault texture. You can just call it, Alterac Vault.
(4)

Mission 3-

1. The enemy Archmage hero shouldn't have access to Entangling roots as a spell, that's more of a druid ability. It doesn't fit with the whole arcane theme.

2. Thrall says "Fight on my warriors" in the first cutscene even though he's not physically there.

3. The Doomguards fighting the Lordaeron knights in the background while Mannoroth and Tichondrius talk is distracting, please remove.

4. Scroll of Town Portal would be a great item to have at the item shop, just as a way to get back to base in the event of an enemy attack.

5. Suggest replacing some of the cannon towers with regular arrow shooting towers, the AI can be manipulated into damaging their own cannon towers by luring certain units within their sight.

Mission 6-

1. Generic music

2. Red (Horde) Orc Spearthrowers can't learn Envenomed spears.

3. IDEA: Suggest being able to research Envenomed spears at the Barracks, once you unlock the Stronghold. It will make Spearthrowers more viable and better in the earlier stages of the game.

4. Map uses the vanilla version of Varok, please replace with buffed version.

5. Bombardment towers should have ensare, otherwise it's a bad upgrade from regular tower.

Otherwise, honestly this map feels pretty complete. I having difficulties coming up with legitimate criticisms about the map. Good job. :)

The only big problem I have is the Tauren faction but I am sure you will fix that in time.

Mission 8-

1. Can't train Kodo beasts at Horde Barracks, it's permanently out of stock.

2. Shaman has blademaster voice for some reason.

3. Grunts have cleaving attack and roar but can't access it.

3.1 Raiders can't access cleaving attack and normal-raiding.

3.2 Demolishers don't have access to burning oil

4. Please nerf Mo'rag overload, remove it's reincarnation ability, and nerf the damage from it's shockwave ability.

5. Nerf chaos necrolyte, get rid of firebolt. Stuns stack like crazy when you fight a horde of them, it's really annoying.

Cairne (Tauren)

1. Tauren druids would be great, especially since Cairne could use some healers.

2. Demolishers would be great too, since Cairne could really use some siege weapons.

3. Spirit walkers would be helpful as well

4. As well as Tauren bruisers

5. And Tauren kodo riders

6. Cairne can't learn the attribute bonus

7. Axe fighter hasn't unlocked cleaving attack.

Last edited:
Level 8
All-

1. Some wallpaper for the maps instead of just the map layout itself would be good. Add a lot of immersion, probably put a subtitle on that wallpaper saying "3 Player Orc Campaign" or something like that.

2. IDEA: Temple of Boom

(1)Considering how often the Horde interact with the Goblins, I think it would be good idea to use this texture for the Horde shop's, in contrast with the Troll's voodoo lounge. Same items as the Voodoo Longue but Goblin themed.

(2) If you do go with this course of action, I would also suggest making goblin land mines purchasable at the Temple of Boom while you can buy Wards at the Voodoo longue. Just for the sake of continuity.

Perhaps in the future if you want the Horde to have some unique units in their tech tree in contrast with the Warsong, you could add goblin units to their army. We do see Gazlowe is operating in Orgimmar during the Founding of Durotar campaign.

(3) IDEA: Arcane Vault and Derivatives

In terms of the Frostwolves, since they technically occupied Alterac mountains and often raided that area for supplies. You could say that used a repurposed Alterac Arcane vault to contain their items. In this case the Frostguard arcane vault texture. You can just call it, Alterac Vault.
(4)

Mission 3-

1. The enemy Archmage hero shouldn't have access to Entangling roots as a spell, that's more of a druid ability. It doesn't fit with the whole arcane theme.

2. Thrall says "Fight on my warriors" in the first cutscene even though he's not physically there.

3. The Doomguards fighting the Lordaeron knights in the background while Mannoroth and Tichondrius talk is distracting, please remove.

4. Scroll of Town Portal would be a great item to have at the item shop, just as a way to get back to base in the event of an enemy attack.

5. Suggest replacing some of the cannon towers with regular arrow shooting towers, the AI can be manipulated into damaging their own cannon towers by luring certain units within their sight.

Mission 6-

1. Generic music

2. Red (Horde) Orc Spearthrowers can't learn Envenomed spears.

3. IDEA: Suggest being able to research Envenomed spears at the Barracks, once you unlock the Stronghold. It will make Spearthrowers more viable and better in the earlier stages of the game.

4. Map uses the vanilla version of Varok, please replace with buffed version.

5. Bombardment towers should have ensare, otherwise it's a bad upgrade from regular tower.

Otherwise, honestly this map feels pretty complete. I having difficulties coming up with legitimate criticisms about the map. Good job. :)

The only big problem I have is the Tauren faction but I am sure you will fix that in time.

Mission 8-

1. Can't train Kodo beasts at Horde Barracks, it's permanently out of stock.

2. Shaman has blademaster voice for some reason.

3. Grunts have cleaving attack and roar but can't access it.

3.1 Raiders can't access cleaving attack and normal-raiding.

3.2 Demolishers don't have access to burning oil

4. Please nerf Mo'rag overload, remove it's reincarnation ability, and nerf the damage from it's shockwave ability.

5. Nerf chaos necrolyte, get rid of firebolt. Stuns stack like crazy when you fight a horde of them, it's really annoying.

Update

Mission 3

- Fixed thrall voice bug

- Added scroll of town portal

Mission 6

- Added new music

- Fixed Envenomed spears bug

- Added ensare to bombardment tower

- Buffed Varok Saurfang

Mission 8

- Fixed kodo beasts bug

- Fixed shaman voice

- Nerf Mo'arg overloard

Level 5
Mission 2-

1. There are some situations where the A.I Orc Heroes (Drek'thar, Samuro) don't follow you and your caravan, (even though they should). Which does hurt the immersion of the mission. (Complaint shared by player group)

1.1 I would suggest if they die, either put a bunch of resurrection stones on the map so they revive at the nearest location to the caravan when they died. Or include some dialogue explaining that they are injured and can no longer follow you during the mission but will get medical attention later. (so players aren't confused why they are still alive in the later missions).

2. Another complaint shared by the player group is the lack of side content, some players think the map is too short. I know this change would take a while to implement but could you add a side quest or two in the future? Maybe an optional fight against a Quillboar boss or a puzzle/trivia section (although I am not a fan of puzzles personally).

Mission 4-

1. Can't skip opening cinematic

2. Scroll of town portal and spidersilk broach would be really useful items to have at the Voodoo Lounge.

3. Can't put troll peons into burrows so they can attack.

4. Troll headhunters can't get attack upgrade but Troll bersekers can?

5. Frostwolf hunters don't get frost attack upon upgrade.

There are usually people complaining about the missions being too easy in my player groups. You might have received similar complaints. Personally I am fine with the idea of normal being a mode that's more appealing to casual players. But, in the future, if you need suggestions on how to make the missions harder (hopefully on heroic only). Let me know, I got plenty of ideas or ideas I borrow from the players I interact with. I am sure your prioritizing on making the missions playable and refined and then worry about heroic. No rush

Mission 5-

1. Even when all three players type -new, the mission doesn't start. I changed the difficulty to heroic, that might have caused the problem.

2. Suggest changing the name of the Warsong's war mill to War Forge.

3. Cenarius doesn't perform a spell animation during the tree growth cutscene.

4. Please add Scroll of Town Portal item as a option at the Voodoo Lounge.

Mission 7-

1. No difficulty menu

2. Shaman's water surge ability is in the wrong ability slot.

3. Drek'thar forked lightning, considering Thrall already has forked lightning, it does feel a little repetitive that Drek'thar has it too. Maybe you could him a brilliance aura or a passive ability that boosts his damage spells. Up to you (This is more of a nitpick but I do feel the need to bring it up.)

4. Please change the name of burn magic to frostburn magic (for thematic reasons). Also it doesn't damage mana at all, making the ability mostly useless. Shaman claws might be overriding it.

5. Get rid of force camera on Thrall's and Drek'thar's players end, we can't move the camera at all and it could lead to players losing unfairly if they are trying to micro during a boss fight. This camera issue occurs when Cairne unlocks the bridge and the spiked trap

6. Need a side quest option while waiting for Orange (Cairne), waiting isn't fun.

There's some unused space on the map so it could work. In general, we usually go after secret areas so by the time we get to the area where the gemstone is suppose to be placed, we are forced to wait for Cairne. A side quest option would be a great way to give players something to do while they wait.

7. Shakey camera during the last cutscene.

Suggestions for possible sidequest:

1. Kill some humans who might be mining the cave for valuables, or guarding something valuable.

2. A secret sect of Night Elf druids who chose the cave to slumber, (Maybe Druids of the fang, the ones that transformed into cobra or snake-like models in general). They are stuck in their animal form, or just hostile in general. And you can kill them for some valuables or maybe they captured some innocent tauren. A cool way to foreshadow the Horde fighting the Night Elves in the Night Elf campaign.

3. Something involving the Goblins.

IDEAS/Suggestions-

1. BTNRage
BTNbloodlusted

Possible new icons for Bloodlust/Frenzy, the vanilla one is kinda weird.

2. BTNOrcShaman
Orc Shaman Alternate

Possible new orc shaman icons, if you want the frostwolf shaman to stand out more from it's horde counterpart.

3. Varok Saurfang

A new icon for Varok Saurfang, better than the generic Horde logo.

4. Voodoo Lounge and Derivatives

Perhaps repurpose the Draenei version of the Voodoo Lounge for the Warsong shop, as a reference to how they conquered Draenor.

5. Teamcolored Kodo

A team colored Kodo beast for mission 2.

6. Orc Barracks (WC2) v2

Possible new Barracks model for Warsong, (Icon included)

7. BTNWarStomp

Possible new icon for the War stomp ability that Tauren's have.

8. Tauren Druid Cat Form
BTNTaurenDruidCatForm

New icon and model for a Tauren druid if you decided to give them a cat form.

9. BTNReincarnation
BTNGreatTaurenThieftain

Possible icons for tauren units.

10. BTNCRBladestorm

New icon for Nazgrel's Cyclostorm.

11. BTNHowlOfTerrorV2

New icon for Nazgrel's Howl of Terror ability.

12. BTNCriticalStrikeDAB

Possible new icon for Nazgrel's passive.

13. Raider and Derivatives

I think we can both admit how bad ass Ujimasa Hojo's models are, and his blackrock fel raider model is no different, highly recommend.

14. Laboratory (Goblin) and Derivatives

Same with Goblin laboratory.

15. Grunt and Derivatives

Maybe use his fel orc grunt model as well for the sake of variety?

16. Warlord (Orc) and Derivatives

Maybe add an orc warlord unit to the Warsong army, it's one of the few models that has both a normal
and fel orc version.

17. Beastiary and Derivatives

Possible alternate Beastiary models for Tauren/Warsong? Up to you.

18. Beastmaster and Derivatives

Add a fel orc Frostwolf hero to the enemy ranks in the final mission perhaps.

Last edited:
Level 5
Version 1.8

Mission 1-

1. Can you nerf the damage of Quillboar chieftan's stone throw, take it down from 70 to 35 and reduce the stun duration by 2 second?

1.1 same with attack damage, change it from chaos to melee

1.2 Also nerf his health, it's really easy to get overwhelmed by quillboars.

2. Make rescueing Drek'thar required, (considering he's suppose to be in the later missions, it would seem weird that you could leave him trapped in that cave, and he still shows up later on anyway.)

Mission 4-

1. Frostwolf Raider's name doesn't display on the unit.

2. Tool tip and name for the new Warsong unit is missing. Suggest naming the unit Warsong Outrider as a nod to WoW.

3. Bombardment towers don't have ensare.

4. Can't unlock the "Destroy the ancients of wild" side quest.

Mission 5-

1. Suggest changing the name of Warsong's voodoo lounge. Maybe a name like Storage of Draenor.

2. Pretty unfair to make the orc warlord/warsong outrider locked until I do the "Destroy the pink player" side quest. If I do it early I lure Cenarius to my base and screw over my team, if I do it after demon blood, I already won the game at that point, making the new unit pointless.

If the new warsong unit is that op I suggest just making him more expensive and remove the side quest objective.

3. In terms of "Chaos Scout" (I think he should be named Warsong Outrider), personally I don't think he should have that many auras attached to him. I think he would be more balanced if raised his food cost to 5, and make him a unit that revolves around being tankier, like the Darkspear's dire trolls or the Frostwolves Dire wolves. Have him keep the Warsong staple frenzy ability, but also give him a passive that reduces the damage he takes, shockwave is fine, along with the staple pillage ability. 7-8 abilities is overkill. You can even raise his health/armor more to balance out with the cost increase.

Also please increase his size, he doesn't look too intimidating if he's the same size as a typical Orc raider or smaller.

Mission 6-

1. Drek'thar doesn't have shaman claws on this map, even though that's his stable legendary item.

2. You can research envenomed spears at both the barracks and the beastiary? Suggest making envemoned spears avaliable to research at the Barracks. (horde/red/Thrall)

3. Not enough space at the starting bases, please make more room.

4. Suggest using vanilla Raider icon instead of Warsong raider icon.

5. Can't complete the rescue wyvern side quest. Even after killing the harpies guarding the wyverns.

Mission 8-

1. Please use the vanilla grunt and Raider icons for (Red/Thrall)

2. Raider's don't have cleaving attack unlocked.

3. Orc spearthrower should cost 1 food, since he has extremely low health.

4. Please clear trees around (Red/Horde/Thrall) barracks. Kodo beasts can get stuck in between the trees and the barracks.

5. Camera is mispositioned in the last cutscene.

6. My biggest critique for this mission, I think Nazgrel and Samuro should just be knocked out instead of turning back to normal when you damage them. It just feels kinda goofy they just suddenly change back like that out of the blue, especially since there was an elaborate procedure to cure Grom.

In terms of curing Grom, I think you should just be able to win the main quest automatically by knocking out Grom, Nazgrel, and Samuro. Instead of having to bring Grom all the way back to your base, (which feels like filler). Just have the main mission finish automatically and show the last cutscene after you knock out Grom, Nazgrel, and Samuro.

(It can be implied that Nazgrel and Samuro were cured off-screen. Or just insert some dialogue if necessary.)

Icons/Models suggestions-

1. BTNGrimOrc
Orc0
Orc (Personal favorite, probably the best option.)
Orc

I think the vanilla orc spearthrower icon is pretty ugly, so here's some new icons I would suggest you use.

2. BTNthunderdrummer

New kodo beast icon, considering it's a ridden kodo beast, might as well show the rider.

3. BTNHellscreamBerserk

A more Hellscream accurate icon for his lifesteal ability.

4. BTNEtheral
Updated roar icon for Frostwolf units.

It's an actual Frostwolf roaring.

Last edited:
Level 8
Update

Mission 1

- Nerfed Quillboar Champion

Mission 4

- Fixed "Destroy the ancients of wild" quest

- Rename Scout to Warsong outrider

- Now Bombardment towers have ensare.

- Renamed Voodoo Lounge to Warsong's voodoo lounge

Mission 5

- Renamed Scout to Warsong outrider

- Deleted requirements to warsong outrider

- Renamed Voodoo Lounge to Warsong's voodoo lounge

Mission 6

- Fixed icon's bug

- Returned to Drek-thar shaman claws

- Fixed wyvern side quest

- Fixed envenomed spears bug

Mission 8

- Fixed final battle with Grom. Now Nazgrel and Samuro don't join you

- Orc spearthrower now cost 1 food

Level 4
can we play as singleplayer now ?
Updated to version 1.4. Some of the major changes:
-Added to Grom Hellscream Artifact - Gorehowl
-Revised Difficulties.
-Added to Thrall Horde, Darkspear tribe, Frostwolf clan and Warsong(Chaos) Talents
-Changes some skins
-Added /AForce and /AVision commands
-Added New optional quests in mission 1-2

can we play as singleplayer now ?

Level 5
Mission 4-

1. Suggest changing the name of Frostwolves Great hall to Frostwolf Hall.

2. Warsong shop isn't avaliable in this mission

3. Watch tower's uses the Spider web icon for Ensnare instead of vanilla ensnare icon.

4. Request shared by player group (Please add clarity potions and healing wards to the shop.)

4.1 Also please buff the clarity potions so they restore 300 mana, at a higher price than the vanilla version of course.

5. Can't unlock destroy the ancients of wild side quest.

Mission 5-

1. Warsong Outrider having 890 mana feels kinda weird. Suggest rounding it to 900.

Also please buff Warsong Outrider's health, attack damage, and armor. It feels weak for a Warsong elite unit, especially at 5 food. As well as giving him war stomp to round out his kit.

Mission 6-

1. Can't start mission normally except with load code.

2. Suggest changing the name of Tauren bruisers's war stomp ability to Slam. More accurate since it's effects are very different compared to the vanilla War stomp.

3. Suggest changing tauren farm's function, it feels weird that a pig farm is shooting arrows. I think you should just get rid of its ability to attack and increase the amount of food it generates to 15. Just to balance it out.

4. Suggest reducing the scale of Tauren's druidism den, its too big compared to the other Tauren buildings, and takes up a little too much room.

5. It might be difficult, but it would be preferrable if the harpie capturing the wyvern was changed from a cutscene, to just doing it in-game with a dialogue trigger. If your in a middle of a deep fight it can be pretty distracting if you suddenly switch to a cinematic just by moving your troops to met the enemy.

5.1 Alternatively you can move the cutscene trigger area a little more to the left.

6. Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but it doesn't make sense to be able to train Tauren spirit walkers at 2 different buildings. Just make them trainable at the druidism den is fine. Not both the den and tauren totem.

7. IDEA: Tauren hunter plays worse than Tauren headhunter, even with the upgrade. It just has slightly higher health. Suggest giving him a bash ability upon range, as well as a health boost. Maybe even ensare to fit the hunter theme.

8. Mountain king is a little too strong in this map, suggest reducing his health and attack damage slightly.

9. IDEA: Tauren druid's monsoon ability feels off not only to his kit, but the druid theme all together. Suggest replacing it with entangling roots. (better functionality as a way for the druid to not only protect himself and his allies but his allies as well.)

10. IDEA: In terms of Monsoon, I suggest giving the ability to Red/Thrall's shamans. Replacing the Lightning shield ability, which to be honest, I've never seen used by any of the Thrall players in my previous games. Most players just train their shamans when they can upgrade them all the way to bloodlust.

10.1 Same thing with purge, almost never used. It would probably be better if it was just a shaman version of the priest's dispel magic. For balance reasons you could have the Horde Shamans access at tier 0 and at 50 mana, with the downside of it covering less area than the priest version. And replace the magical effect with a more lightning/thunder ability to fit the shaman theme. You can call it Storm Purge and keep the vanilla icon as well if you like. Just a thought.

Mission 8-

1. Drek'thar (Frostwolves) should have frostwolf shamans, frostwolf spearthrowers, and demolishers, and the dire frostwolves or whatever those big white wolves are called, avaliable.

2. Please remove the trees around the Frostwolf player's barracks.

3. Orange (Cairne) can't train tauren kodo beast.

3.1 Please make the tauren druid, spirit walkers, and catapaults avaliable to train as well.

3.2 Tauren axe fighter and headhunter have the wrong unit icon.

4. Can you add a line of dialogue said by Thrall to imply that Nazgrel and Samuro don't die after you kill them in the final boss fight, something like "It is done. Our troops will bring Nazgrel and Samuro back to base to be cured shortly."

5. Suggest increasing the food cost for Kodos to 4, and reducing the food cost for catapaults to 3.

MODELS/ICONS/SUGGESTIONS

1. Tauren altar of storms model- Altar of some sorts
A more original design for the Tauren faction.

2. Tauren Druid training icon- BTNHealingTouch
BTNAbillity_druid_treeoflife

Tier 1 and 2, sugegstions

3. BTNCRTaurSTOMP
A war stomp icon for Cairne, instead of the green gas looking one we have currently.

4. BTNTherapy
Artwork that fits the druid healing spell more. Druids love nature.

5. Orc Warlord

Icon for Warsong Outrider, feel free to use the vanilla orc warlord icon for the Fel orc version. This icon should just be for the normal orc version.

6. BTNdancingLightningGS

New icon for Monsoon.

Last edited:
Level 8
Update

Mission 4-5

- Buffed Warsong outrider

Mission 6

- Renamed Druid to Shaman

- Changed some icons

Mission 8

- Added to Frostwolf(Drek-Thar) barrack's : shaman,hunters and catapults

- Added to Tauren(Cairne) Barrack's: Shaman, Spirit walker, Kodo

- Added dialog after defeating Nazgrel and Samuro

Last edited:
Level 5
Mission 3-

1. Can't skip the second cutscene even when 2+ players hit esc.

2. Thrall and Grom's dialogue sometimes overlap each either, suggest pacing out the voice acting bits between them by an extra 2-3 seconds.

3. Please remove "Fight on my warriors, they cannot stop the Horde." line from Thrall, it usually triggers randomly and is pretty annoying.

4. Drek'thar A.I doesn't have his Shaman claws on this map.

5. Why does the Troll war-turtle rider have mana if he can't use it?

6. It would be useful to have clarity potions at the voodoo lounge.

7. Main quest is only completed if you return the Zeppelins to Thrall's base, not the base of the zeppelin's owner.

Mission 4-

1. Instead of some vague quest objective to unlock Warsong Outrider, I suggest restricting that unit to Mission 5 instead.

2. Considering there's no dialogue or cutscene that explains the Ancients of Wild quest nor a tracker to keep track of how many are alive, it's probably better to just had them drop lumber upon death and lock off the Outrider until Mission 5.

3. Please remove trees around mercanery camp, so units don't get stuck.

4. Warsong shop isn't avaliable, I don't like to heckle Orange about building a shop so I can get my brooch.

Mission 5-

1. Suggest increasing train time of Warsong Outrider to 35 seconds for balance reasons.

1.1 Also reduce his food cost to 4.

2. Frostwolf Raider's name doesn't display properly on the unit.

3. Rekhor Bloodheart the Warsong summon is too weak.

4. Suggest changing the name of the Frostwolves Frostwolf to Dire Snow Wolf. To avoid confusion

5. Chaos Rampager's unit name doesn't display properly, same with Chaos Crossbowman.

6. Music Suggestion-

I think this theme would be the more appropriate theme for the beginning of the battle, and then use the tragic Warsong theme after Grom drinks the demon blood for dramatic effect. Since that song is suppose to represent Grom's fall from grace.

Mission 6-

1. Raider's armor doesn't change when he switches his training

2. IDEA: Instead of raider training, how about just a upgrade that buffs their damage, armor, and health. As well as giving them the Demolish ability so they can deal extra damage to buildings. Instead of adding a tacked on ability that barely improves the Raider at all. Just make a separate tankier Rider unit for the Horde faction. And keep Raider as a mobile building destroyer.

3. Suggest adding train times to the Horde Demolisher unit.

4. Can't research Envenomed spears properly, for some reason it's glitched. After it's researched the slot is stuck to the barracks and you can essentially research it over and over again infinitely.

Units/Models/Icons Suggestions:

My idea for a new Horde unit being called a Horde Wolfrider or Duraton's Packrider.

1. Orc Scout

BTNOrcScout

Here's an appropriate model and icon. Unlike the Warsong Outrider, Wolfriders can't be geared more towards survivability rather than disrupting enemy troops. Suggest giving them abilities like Hardened Skin, Taunt, Cleaving Attack, and Howl of Terror.

2. Shop for the Thrall Horde faction and icon- Just a shop with Goblins
Temple of Boom
BTNGoblinGearTowerv2

3. New Earthquake icon
BTNTremor

4. Twilight Peon/HQ Peon
A new peon model for the Warsong.

Last edited:
Level 8
Update

Mission 3

- Delete "Fight on my warriors, they cannot stop the Horde."

- Troll war-turtle rider no have mana

- Added shaman claws to Drek-Thar

Mission 4

- Warsong shop now avaliable

- Trees around Mercenaries camp deleted

Mission 5

- Warsong outrider now have train time 35 sec

- Fixed units name

- Buffed Rekhor

Mission 6

- Now armor changes

Last edited:
Level 5
Mission 4-

1. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but like I said before. Warsong shamans do suck, please change their spells to something better, like fire themed shaman spells to fit the Warsong pro bloodlust concept for the faction.

2. Please put a space in the unit "Glaivemaiden" name.

3. Suggest making legendary items undroppable, it just feels weird that Thrall would be able to sell off his Doomhammer.

4. Honestly considering how the Destroy the Ancient of Wild quests doesn't feel like works properly, especially since there's no tracker. Your better off just having the ancients of wild drop wood, remove the warsong outrider until mission 5.

5. Please add a buff clarity potion to shops, probably a non-combat consumable that restores 300 mana over time.

Mission 8-

1. MAJOR ISSUE- Tauren shaman's model is missing.

2. Frostwolf clan doesn't have access to their Dire Frostwolves.

New model/suggestions-

Specifically for Missions 4 and 5-

1. Ancient of Lore and Derivatives

I am one of those people who hated how the ancient of lore looked orange which damaged the green color scheme. Here's a new version which I highly recommend.

Specifically the green/dark purple version.

2. Treant model- Treant and Derivatives

Specifically the dark purple version.

Last edited:
Level 8
Update

Mission 4

- Fixed Glaive maiden name

- Fixed legendary items

- Deleted from map Warsong Outriders

- Added new treant and ancient of lore model

Mission 8

- Fixed Shaman model

- Added Dire Frostwolves to Frostwolf clan

Mission 5

- Added new treant and ancient of lore model

Level 5
Mission 8-

1. Can't train kodo beasts at tauren barracks.

2. Please remove trees around both raven edge's bases, hard to manuever.

3. Please remove the bash ability on the fel orc grunts, it's really annoying. Same thing with chaos harpies.

4. Same with Fel Orc necrolyte's firebolt.

5. Please get rid of forked lightning on chaos shaman.

6. Please give Tauren demolishers so they have siege weapons they can use.

7. Please expand the area around the right most portal so there's more room to manuever.

8. Nerf health of chaos harpie queen.

9. Can't trigger the Grom hellscream confrontation cutscene unless I play as Thrall, I would like to trigger the final cutscene as Cairne or Drek'thar.