• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A 480 x 480 or bigger, detailed fantasy map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys, I've gotten into possession of JassNewGenPack World Editor or one with a similar name I've often used resources from Hive Workshop but never posted anything to the public. But this time I would like to do that in shape of a campaign that I could share with the Hive Workshop Community.

The reason I can't or haven't done the map myself is simply because I can't use the feature of the JassNewGenPack World Editor which would allow me to pick up to 16 different tiles, which for some reason doesn't want to work for me.

If there's anyone who could help me with this project by creating a 480 x 480 map, and put in 16 tiles I would like to use that also would be highly appreciated. But if there is anyone willing to spend some of their spare time to create and detail the map for me (which would probably look more professional than if I made it) I will provide the details of it. It might take me one or two weeks of time before I'll be able to visit this thread as I have a limited access to the internet.

Level 24
The 16 tiles are not available by the regular way of adding/removing tiles.
Go to "Extentions -> Edit Tileset" and click on the tiles that you want to add.
At the bottom there are the tiles you have. When clicking on those, they will be removed from your set.

There is one problem.
After you chose your tiles, you have to save the map, close the editor#1 and open the map again. Only then will the tiles be updated.

#1 Close as in close the program. Not close as in close the map but have other maps still opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.