• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A Land to Conquer recruitement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
A Land to Conquer

This is a project I have been working on alone on and off for around a year. The core gameplay is all there, but it still needs to be refined, and I realised that there are some things others might be able to do better than I.

The details

The name is tentative, and will change if something better is suggested. The game is centered around strategy, and consists of eight players, each with their own unique race, fighting it out to conquer the world. Because, what's the point of having a world if you can't conquer it?

What I need:

*A spell maker
*Another opinion on various things (never a bad thing)
*Someone to help tweak details in the story
*Someone who has skills with triggers (I can do triggers if I have to, but I'm not particularily skilled at it)
*Beta testers (One of whom should also be able to host, as I can't)

Interested?

Post a message on this topic and/or PM me. As I don't have a microphone, Skype is not going to be used, and as such not required.

Attachments

• rpg4.jpg
    rpg4.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 80
  • rpg6.jpg
    rpg6.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 91
  • rpg3.jpg
    rpg3.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.