• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Another Skin/Model Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Look at this picture.

14ch0ed.jpg

Is there some way I can keep my Loe151 on the right with his skin, while having Arthas with Frostmourne on the left look like Arthas with Frostmourne and not have the Loe151 skin applied to him?

Level 6
After reading your question several times, because it was freaking hard to understand with your use of language, I found the answer to your question...

If you are using a custom skin for the base model "Arthas with Frostmourne", the custom skin will override the existing skin texture from the base model.
Tl;dr: No, you can't.

Level 2
You'd have to make a new model and give it the skin, and then import the model rather than the skin, so the skin is used on the model and you can keep the existing arthas.

I was thinking something along that line too.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.