• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Any progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been slow, mainly due to being lazy and partially due to lack of inspiration. The first two maps need AI and Triggers and then their ready for testing. The third map I'm just not satified with the current layout of the terrain. I'm not quite sure how I want to make the fourth map either. Model-wise, it is about half complete, definately some fine-tuning to do there, but that can wait until more map progress has been completed. Still need some better ideas to balance melee play with the race itself. I don't feel like releaseing a melee beta test map until I have atleast some rough models to represent the final ones. Which reminds me, I did some adjustment to the currently released models that I need to update.

Level 2
I hope that you can finish your campaign soon! :).
It sounds awesome. I had an idea for a mission if you need it. It might give you an idea.
-==Mission ???==-
Thule Ravenclaw is trying to place a curse (turning them into his minion, which they later die and become undead.) on your fellow Gnolls. [This mission would kind of be like the Arthas Startholme mission except your not killing the Gnolls you are evacuating them.] You must hold Thule's forces off while saving your fellow Gnolls in [selected area]. (This mission might be a race for you to save [a number of gnolls] before he curses them.)

I hope this might give you an idea.
I'm awaiting the release of the campaign! :D

I hope that you can finish your campaign soon! :).
It sounds awesome. I had an idea for a mission if you need it. It might give you an idea.
-==Mission ???==-
Thule Ravenclaw is trying to place a curse (turning them into his minion, which they later die and become undead.) on your fellow Gnolls. [This mission would kind of be like the Arthas Startholme mission except your not killing the Gnolls you are evacuating them.] You must hold Thule's forces off while saving your fellow Gnolls in [selected area]. (This mission might be a race for you to save [a number of gnolls] before he curses them.)
I already thought of that, it is going to be the main reason that gnolls in my campaign are leaving for kalimdor. The first mission deals with the scourge invasion and Thule's arrival in the area and the second mission is escaping through silverpine forest while rescuing stray gnolls before Thule gains control over them.

Level 2
Nice. (I'm a huge Gnoll fan, btw) I'm been waiting for mod or something that had gnolls (as a playable race) in it. I can't wait for your campaign. (And yes, I have a Hogger T-shirt. XD )

Some Screenshot of my campaign.

Most of the Terraining for this mission was done by jijbentdik.
136317-albums2530-picture28827.jpg

136317-albums2530-picture28828.jpg

136317-albums2530-picture28829.jpg

136317-albums2530-picture28830.jpg

More to come

Status
Not open for further replies.