• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bleach Beach Defense

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Bleach Beach Defense

Map Info: Chose a hero and stop hollow invasion to the world of the living, protect the city. Hunt bosses around map to get items used for upgrades. Fight Bosses with custom spells.
A basic "Defend Castle" game, just you can't buy everything, some items can only be dropped by bosses around the map.

Screenshots: Here is screenshots from test map... Test map uploaded at Reply, dl if want test fast.

Credits

wc3unlimited.com and their users:
farday
reek39
Avarize
ShibaTakeru
MistAssassin
J0k3r
Shinigami12
Mulle
Gothar_esp
demon-ye
narutoj
Gothar_esp
dead4dead
Dea Sea Shark
Bslayer Brett

hiveworkshop.com forum for tons of useful information.

hiveworkshop.com users for models:
JetFangInferno
Champara Bros
Keywords:
Bleach, beach, defense, castle, hero, rukia.
Contents

Bleach Beach Defense (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/10 17:22:15 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Rejected Rating: 0/5 Rep Received: 0Reasons: Your map contains ripped-off models from other games, which is against the rules. Other: If you have any complaints or questions directed...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/10 17:22:15
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rating: 0/5
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Your map contains ripped-off models from other games, which is against the rules.

Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: /

Level 1
its an awesome map! i guess you played ncd (u know what im saying~ :ogre_hurrhurr: ) well, it got a good and creative way to get n combined items and nice event though, but it still lack a lot. the terrain looks kinda dull, trees doesnt look so random, seems like you just put the trees there just to add some 'forest-like' view but doesnt seems to be much more beautiful-well-decided forest like view with those big gaps trees (not so random), i suggest you to put some more efforts in that, make it much more like trees in ncd~. About the ground, yep, its dull, put some more decoration onto it. The positioning of the bosses, it can be improved better along with the terrains. There's much more spaces in the map for you to add something, maybe training room or a place?for example the place where ichigo trained with zengetsu. Add some new bosses, new place to train n gain gold n exp. Another thing is that about the items, you can add somemore new items to put some variety of 'taste' n 'impacts' on the game to make it much more fun so that the game won't get too boring, ive played until the 20th wave++ with head captain's full set n the game without any other thing to do besides of killing bosses n creeps gets more n more boring :vw_sad: , items!do remember that! about heroes, well you could please add somemore!the heroes are just nice but couldn't beat other maps with bleach characters because the spells are kinda not cool, hehe, its true n i know you do feels the same as i do. So im suggesting that you should make it much cooler while at the same time make it balance (don't like imba spells :ogre_rage: ) n ouh, i found a bug with ichigo, his skills after you get bankai, his final skill (sory forgot its name) when i cast it it doesnt gives out any damage, please look through it. and about the red dragon, its kinda lame because heroes couldn't hit it because land unit cannot attack air unit =.= wt*, do fix that! well, that's about it, from ncd lover to this new map i loved! please continue on making this map better n take your time (please don't be so long) n improve the map! LIKE your map dude!

Level 1
come on improve it! it's kinda cool... but just a prob here... i can never seem to meet wave 15. Every time when it hits wave 15 my client just auto shut.

Oh... and i wasnt talking bout this version that has the problem. it's the one posted on at epicwar
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/187444/

Last edited:
Level 1
I really like this map, everytime me and my friend play until espada 1, the warcraft will have a error, please fix this bug, we played for a couple a times already, the same thing keep repeating. i hope this can be fix. the longest play time i play is until the watermelon monster, but i still got a error after that