• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bleach Wars 3.1c

Reactions: eXcoScaRp
Bleach Wars is an AoS between the Shinigami Forces and the Hollows of Hueco Mundo. There are 39 Heroes from the anime to choose from, each with vJASS triggered spells and most with custom models. Most Heroes have a special type of Ultimate (Ban Kai) which grants them new abilities for 90/120s. Each time they use these abilities, it consumes time from Ban Kai. However, when killing creeps or Heroes, time is restored. This makes it easier to distinguish better players as this system allows them to go on a killing spree. Each Hero has the Evasive Skills item that allows them to be immune to damage for 1.5s, with a 20s cd. This makes Bleach Wars a game of reflex, timing, skill and experience.

---====v3.1c Changelog====---

General Changes
-Fixed -random and -rp
-Creeps now take -25% damage from Spells
-Fountain mana regen rate per second increased 14>25
-The first structures in each lane have 250 less health
-Last defense structures have +15 attack damage
-Income is now double
-Creeps and neutral creeps give about +10% bounty
-Ranged creeps take +20% damage from Siege attacks
-Reduced creep model sizes by about 15%

Items
-Sky King Agi bonus increased +15 > +16
-Raikoho Int bonus increased +15 > +16
-Soukyoku Str bonus increased +15 > +16
-Tenshintai now properly displays effects

Heroes
-Reduced mana cost for many spells
-Increased cast range of many single target spells
-Reduced the cooldown of all buff-type spells with 25s cd > 20s cd

[Yamamoto]
Ignite has new spell visual
Quick Draw damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 110/160/210/260/310
Number One: Nadegiri damage reduced 340 > 320
[Renji]
Explosive Hadou has new spell visual
Shi Kai: Higa Zekko damage reduced 180/245/310/375/440 > 150/210/270/330/390
Hikotsu Taiho damage reduced 360/440 > 300/360
[Aizen]
Hadou: Kurohitsugi has new spell visual
Hollowification (default skill) replaced with Confusion

Confusion
-Swaps positions with the target unit

[Inoue]
Cutting Shield of the Heavenly One damage reduced 75/90/105/120/135 > 65/80/95/110/125
[Ishida]
Seele Schneider damage reduced 150/210/270/330/390 > 120/180/240/300/360
[Komamura]
Fissure speed increased by +15%
[Byakuya]
Hadou: White Lightning damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 110/160/210/260/310
Senka damage reduced 50/80/110/140/170 > 50/75/100/125/150
Hakuteiken damage reduced 550>500
[Ichigo]
Shi Kai: Getsuga damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 100/150/200/250/300
[Mayuri]
Hellbomb has new spell visual
Shi Kai: Beast Killer poison damage per sec reduced 10/15/20/25/30 > 8/11/14/17/20
Poison Breath damage per sec reduced 17/25 > 13/20
[Ryo]
Snake Animation proc chance reduced by 5% for all levels
Growth Frenzy snakes now take 2 hits to kill
Serpent Curse has new spell visual
[Chad]
El Directo damage reduced 100/150/200/250/300 > 80/130/180/230/280
El Directo stun duration increased 1.5>1.75
La Muerte stun duration increased 1.5/2.5 > 1.75/2.75
[Yoruichi]
Rapidfire deals double the hits for the same damage
Attack Combination now increased attack speed by +60%/+90%/+120%/+150%/+180% for 6s
[Soi Fon]
Shi Kai: Suzumebachi now deals 100/150 initial damage and 400/550 damage over time
[Tosen]
Shi Kai: Benihiko damage reduced 120/175/230/285/340 > 120/170/220/270/320
Hadou: Haien damage per second reduced 40/60/80/100/120 > 40/55/70/85/100
[Urahara]
Gigai Swap skill replaced with Polymorph (3s duration)
[Yumichika]
Morale Cry (default skill) replaced with Fascination
Lacerate now gives +2 Fascination Counters for 7s
Shi Kai: Fuji Kujaku now gives +1 Fascination Counter/attack while attack for 7s

Fascination
-Consumes Fascination Counters, healing 18x Counters

[Grimmjow]
Reduced Cero damage from 160/225/290/355/420 > 140/200/260/320/380
Reduced Predator health healed per enemy killed from 40>35
Reduced Rupture damage from 120/160/200/240/280 to 80/120/160/200/240
Desgarron damage reduced from 240 per line > 220 per line
Increased Rupture movement reduction by 10% for all levels
Fixed Desgarron bugging up
[Ulquiorra]
Garganta damage decreased 100/150/200/250/300 > 90/135/180/225/270
Hierro bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +4/+8/+12/+16/+20
Release: Murcielago now reduces the base attack speed from 1.9>1.65
Cero Oscuras damage bonus decreased +80 > +60
[Yammy]
Bala stun duration increased 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 > 0.25/0.5/0.75/1/1.25
[Bounto Twins]
Vitality Transfer cd reduced but heals for less
Doll: Water Beast and Leviathan no longer requires channeling
Summoned units have lower attributes
Doll: Leviathan cd increased from 80>120
Tidal Centre damage reduced 55/70 > 45/63
Replaced Reiatsu Regrowth (default skill) with Channel

Channel
-While channeling at the target summoned unit, it gains +150%/+300% (if both twins channel) As and +10%/+20% ms
-The Summoned unit learns new skills when channeled

[Zommari]
Illusion Strike cd reduced 10>8
[Nnoitra]
Multistrike now deals 55 damage to surrounding enemy units each attack
Multistrike attack speed bonus reduced +110%>+70%
[Hisagi]
Hadou: Tsuzuri Raiden bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +3/+6/+9/+12/+15
Weapon Mastery bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +4/+8/+12/+16/+20
Replaced Bakudo: Danku (default skill) with Overcharge

Overcharge
-Deals 65 x Tsuzuri Raiden level in a 300 AoE if Hadou: Tsuzuri Raiden is active
[Shinji]
-Fixed model bug
[Hachi]
-Fixed Bakudo: Sajo Sabaku which had no level skip requirement
-Fixed Kigai no Jomon (it is now impossible to escape, even with blink/teleport skills)

Etc Changes
-Added some leaves to the terrain on the Shinigami's side
-Improved tooltips for Damage and Armor Types
-Reduced map size by 48kb (yay :p )
-New Minimap screen and replaced loading screen
...and a lot of other changes

Note: This map works for Wc31.24+ and older versions. I thank KT_Timers for that ;P.

Keywords:
bleachaos
bleach
Bleach
bleachwars
BleachWars
Contents

Bleach Wars 3.1c (Map)

Level 4
New Version is here. *If u read above, you'll know I'm not Aizen, I'm tennyo

I'll be busy for a while with work and stuff. I'll be able to answer email though, just not work on the map. The biggest problem is AI. It's a serious pain. I'm not adding new Heroes right now, because it just adds more trouble to coding them for the AI. Can I have your thoughts on this?

I'm considering ditching the whole AI. It's disabled in this version at least. It takes a bunch of trigger space, it holds back making creative spells since AI won't be able to use them. I'm hesitant to add new Heroes cause of more AI work. Do you really thing AI is worth it? I wanna know if you actually even play with AI (from the last version)

Level 2
It's a very interesting map ans just as Hunting_Panda said ,it has potencial . Keep with the good work .
Btw you spelled wrong Ulquiorra's release , its Murus Hierago .

Level 1
I know most of people will say that AI is worthless but on my opinion AI was and i hope will be the main thing that makes this map really Great.
I think AI is not only worthfull for this map but just a must be.
It is really some good thing when you can't get a full party plaing map, or when you are just unsatisfied with party or you just don't wan't play with someone.
I've seen a lot of good map but they all faded away becouse a rightfull gameplay was limited to having a lot of people. And on that map i don't think it is real fun to play in a small company.

Level 4
Shanghai - this is bleach, not naruto
zetanno - that's how wikipedia said it was spelled
arphax214 - You want the change log? Here you go

Sorry about that. In version 2.3, you couldn't buy recipe items. I fixed it in v2.3a.

Last edited:
Level 2
You're really fast with the updates ... still Ulquiorra's release is Murus Hierago (which i think is something about the night or something) and the manga agrees with me check here . Still this is not that important ,is it ?
Looking forward to your next update .

Level 4
You're right, thanks zetanno. I'll change the name to the real one. I'll be busy for a while, but I'll make slight changes every now and then. One thing I'm trying to do is fix the entire coding of my map from GUI to JASS. Nothing will change in content, but it will smooth things out so they'll be less lag and the file size will be smaller. This is going to take a while, but I'll change it little by little in between the updates so it'll be entirely JASS by the next 4 versions or so.

I'm still looking for some feedback. Do you guys think I should keep the AI, i mean, how many of you even play with it? AI takes up map space, slows loading times and keeps the map in private rooms instead of public rooms so the whole competitiveness aspect isn't really there. I'm considering only implementing AI into the final version 3 or 4 versions down the road, when everything's perfect.

Level 7
You're right, thanks zetanno. I'll change the name to the real one. I'll be busy for a while, but I'll make slight changes every now and then. One thing I'm trying to do is fix the entire coding of my map from GUI to JASS. Nothing will change in content, but it will smooth things out so they'll be less lag and the file size will be smaller. This is going to take a while, but I'll change it little by little in between the updates so it'll be entirely JASS by the next 4 versions or so.

I'm still looking for some feedback. Do you guys think I should keep the AI, i mean, how many of you even play with it? AI takes up map space, slows loading times and keeps the map in private rooms instead of public rooms so the whole competitiveness aspect isn't really there. I'm considering only implementing AI into the final version 3 or 4 versions down the road, when everything's perfect.

dude just make a separate map..ai or w/out ai that solve the problem..

Level 3
seems like your doing good thing with the map! I played with the AI sometimes, mainly to test the heros or because I couldn't find anyone playing it on bnet. The idea of one map with Ai and one without seems like a good idea =D

Level 4
Ah yes, thank you, tennyo for the long awaited new release. I can see now that the lag is fixed and runs much more smoothly than last version(2.2a). There is also hardly any bugs now, as far as i can see, and all heroes are pretty balanced. Most of them are skinned too, so good job on that. Maybe you can skin ulquiorra's release form, and give him an atk spd boost, and skin kyoraku and buff his last spell, the healing one. I give bleach 2.3a a 8.8 out of 10

Level 4
You're really fast with the updates ... still Ulquiorra's release is Murus Hierago (which i think is something about the night or something) and the manga agrees with me check here . Still this is not that important ,is it ?
Looking forward to your next update .

Murus Hierago was the name of Ulquiorra's 2nd release form, but Murcielago was the name of the first, so technically, theres nothing wrong with it. But Tennyo, it would also be cool if u made and skinned ulquiorra's 2nd release

Level 4
Update:
I've been working an hour or so every day on the map. Right now, I'm rewriting the entire code to JASS since its cleaner and more efficient so the map will be smaller, less laggier and have shorter load times. This is important, because things start to lag with AI.

Things you can expect next version
-50% of all spells JASS (no content change, just less lag)
-Change in Map Terrain
-New Items

Regarding the change in map terrain, I felt that Aizen did the terrain great, there's no visual problems. It's just that I think it's a bit big and takes a really long time to get around. It really slows down the overall pace of the game and makes players only feel like going back to buy items when they're dying, because of the long distance. I'm reducing the map dimensions from 128x160 to 128x128. I'll keep the terrain looking the same, but I may move some buildings to accommodate for the smaller dimensions.

I'm adding new items in the next version. I will add Sin items. Basically, unlike Virtues (upgrade from Evasive skill), Sin items focus on reducing the enemy's ability to fight. I'm adding a few items for a Level 3 shop. In later versions, there will be a recipe shop with no specific level. I want to trigger some of these items to give some really interesting results.

Roguewave -
that's good, i'll leave the naming alone for Ulquiorra. At the moment, someone is working on a skin for Ulquiorra's last release so Illidan's Metamorphosis model is the best I have for now. I've taken some of your suggestions into consideration.

Level 4
Hey tennyo, i'd just like to comment on some of the unbalanced aspects of game. Kenpachi is seriously underpowered. None of his spells do any dmg, Forward Slash does like no damage, and he just sucks on the battlefield. Please fix him. Also try and investigate other spells that might be bugged or needs fixed. Thanks.

Level 4
*Update

What I have been working on the past few days is optimizing the code, changing GUI to JASS so there are no leaks and less lag. This is important for implementing AI in the future. However, JASS wasn't enough so I had to learn vJASS. So far, I am 25% complete with changing all the Hero spells.

arphax214 - As I'm changing the code, I have tried to make them better in terms of graphics and balancing. When I get to Gran Ray Cero, I will make it a beam, but it's just so much easier with a wave ;p.

Roguewave - it will be a while until the next version. Expect it around the beginning of June. I'll see what I can do about Kenpachi.

Level 7
^^

*Update

What I have been working on the past few days is optimizing the code, changing GUI to JASS so there are no leaks and less lag. This is important for implementing AI in the future. However, JASS wasn't enough so I had to learn vJASS. So far, I am 25% complete with changing all the Hero spells.

arphax214 - As I'm changing the code, I have tried to make them better in terms of graphics and balancing. When I get to Gran Ray Cero, I will make it a beam, but it's just so much easier with a wave ;p.

Roguewave - it will be a while until the next version. Expect it around the beginning of June. I'll see what I can do about Kenpachi.

good that you made it to vjass its easyer for you to make good spells and less mb like what dream made for nvb...

Level 1
Does this map have new models now? I'm sorry if I asked this, its coz i can't play warcraft right now because my PC's broke... btw, I think it's the best Bleach aos game since I last played so keep up the goodwork and improve all the things that needs to be improved. Well, goodluck! Rate: 8/10

Level 4
Yutokie01 - Yes, there are custom models. Not on every Hero, but many Heroes have some model which resembles the anime character.

Update*

Still working on JASS/vJASS scripting the entire map. The file size has started to go down, but it's hardly noticeable right now. When it's complete, the file size should drop 5-10%. The bigger difference is reducing the lag and loading time.

So far, I have completed 11.5/36 Heroes in terms of rewriting the entire spell codes. I made some balancing fixes along the way. Next version will be released earliest in the first week of June and latest, sometime in mid-June. I hope to add 4 new Heroes later. I will release their names now: Szayel, Halibel, Barragan and Shusuke Amagai (Captain from the fillers).

I plan to split the taverns between Shinigami and Hollow taverns. I know there isn't a balance between the number of Heroes which is why all the new Heroes are on the Hollow taverns. I will also move Kaien to the Hollow tavern (he's possessed). All pick will of course be added as a game mode.

Note:
I am looking for someone to help me write out the spell build of these new Heroes, in other words, what their Abilities will do. All 4 Heroes must have an Ultimate which releases 2 new abilities.

Level 4
Update*
I've been looking for models for the new Heroes. I think I have found a pretty good skin for Barragan. As well, I have found ways to reduce the map size by about 250kb by changing models that used similar skin files to share the same skin, with no loss of quality.

Level 4
Tennyo, there is a major bug in the map. Whenever you type -ms to check for movement speed of units, all players in the game suddenly lose ability to cast spells or click on any action buttons. Are you aware of this bug, and if so please fix it or any other bugs that you see.

Level 4
Also, along with Kenpachi, fix tousen and yammy too, and do a full character check to see which characters need to be balanced, thanks.

Level 4
Like for example, Tousen's Shikai spell and the hadou flame spell are underpowered, and his bankai is kinda lame. You should play Bleach Battle Blader to get an idea how his bankai is like on that game and make it like that, and for any other spells, I recommend u get ideas from the map, Bleach Battle Bladers 2.0b here on hive.

Level 4
Also Tennyo, some character spells, like tousen's bankai, should be fixed to be more accurate. You should get some spell ideas from the map Bleach Battle Blades 2.0b here on hive. Im sure there are good stuff there you can use for bleach wars.

Level 4
I added a slowing effect to Tousen's Incinerating Flames. As well, his Shi Kai: Nake which put enemy units to sleep now stuns for 2s instead. This works very well in conjunction with the flames and his Shi Kai: Crimson Locust. At the moment, his Ban Kai is more geared towards pushing. Enemy Heroes will not dare to enter the lane where the Ban Kai is placed. It can be used for Hero killing, but I feel that if I change it to the one in Bleach Blade Battles, Tousen may become overpowered.

Level 4
Ok i seem to understand, but you should at least increase the Aoe effect of his bankai to make it seem more significant in battle, because it can b easily avoided and will be a waste of mana/skill. Also, make his shikai last longer than just 2 sec, make it one of his skills that can b lvled, his incinerating flames should get a buff in dmg too.

Also Tennyo, in next version, remove all of the "sprint" techniques cuz they suck compared to flash step, which makes those who have flash step have a much better chance of escaping and chasing than those w/o it.

Level 1
Also Tennyo, in next version, remove all of the "sprint" techniques cuz they suck compared to flash step, which makes those who have flash step have a much better chance of escaping and chasing than those w/o it.

Man if you don't know how to use any skill doesn't mean it sucks...
ofcourse it could be a little longer by 0.2-0.3s maybe but still they work fine and do what they are supposed to... make it easyer to escape and chase and what is better flash step or sprint depends totaly on situation.

Last edited:
Level 4
Okay, I'm about 50% finished changing Heroes to JASS/vJASS. I've revamped Aizen's skills completely. I've also added to the text that describes the skills. I made some balances as I went through the Heroes and improved graphics of many abilities. I added some smaller changes to other abilities to make them more like the show.

E.g. Renji's Shi Kai: Higa Zekko ability (the one that splits Zabimaru into segments and sends them flying) silences the Hero after cast.

I may add 3 Heroes in the next version. Here are their skills. Tell me what you think.
Senna (Movie)
*Flash Step
*Shi Kai: Mirokumaru
-Creates a vacuum at the target area. Enemy units will be slowed down and drawn towards the centre. Meanwhile, it conjures tornadoes which deal damage over time.
*Memory Rosary (Passive)
-Grants the Hero an Intelligence Bonus. Also increases the effect of Summon Blanks. Update: This ability will also passively reduce wait times after the Hero dies.
*Summon Blanks
-Summon Blanks (Souls with no memories). There are a lot of Blanks summoned, but they die in just a hit. Blanks cannot be controlled. They wander aimlessly and when they walk into an enemy unit, they grab them, binding them for a short duration.
*Collapse Dimension
-After a 3s cast time, Senna creates a huge AoE explosion. It kills the Hero after cast, permanently decreasing Intelligence by 2. From the movie, it actually makes all the Blanks leave from their world, bringing the real world and Soul Society crashing together. *Don't ask me to change this, I like it

Szayel (Espada scientist)
Sonido
*Summon Fraccion
-Summons a lot of weak Hollows. These Hollows each have the ability, Feed, which sacrifices them to heal Szayel.
*Master Scientist (Passive)
-Grants the Hero spell damage reduction. It also increases the effect of Summon Fraccion (Improved Heal) and Zanpakuto Break (Destroys more Ultimate time)
*Zanpakuto Break
-If the Hero has an Ultimate, it consumes time from it. If not, it burns mana. The ability has a secondary effect of reducing attack and movement speed for the purposes of Hero killing.
*Resurreccion: Fornicas
-Ultimate

Ultimate Spells
*Gabriel (Passive)
-Based off reincarnation. When Szayel is killed, he comes back alive after 15s. There is no cooldown on the ability. It consumes a certain amount of Reiatsu to revive.
*Carbon Copy
-Makes an illusion of every ally and enemy unit surrounding Szayel. Because it's too complicated to code and overpowered, they will not have any spells.
Voodoo Doll
-It creates a perfect copy of the target unit, except that it will not move. The copied unit will be owned by Szayel. He is free to attack the unit. Whenever the copy takes damage, the Hero that it is copied from also takes damage. When killed, the original Hero will also be killed. This ability will need some changes to make it balanced.

I'll post the 3rd Hero later. It's Shusuke Amagai by the way, from the filler. You guys are talking about how Sprint is not as good as Flash Step/Sonido? I improved the running speed bonus of Sprint to +50% when maxed for 3s. As well, it has a slightly shorter cooldown than Flash Step so it's the optimal ability to use when travelling long distances or escaping. I didn't want to give everyone Flash Step/Sonido since it doesn't make sense and variety is good.

Last edited:
Level 1
Wow you've shown spells of 2 heroes) Szayel seem ok or a bit overpowered by his ulti - maybe Voodo Doll should give about 50% or 70% damage to original and not equal espesialy about killig..or tha doll should be there for a short time. IMO
about Senna can't say anithing) I would like for it to habe ONly sacrifical skills cous don't like the idea of taking any chars from anime fillers sinse they don't make sense and balance at all. IMO

Level 1
I'll post the 3rd Hero later. It's Shusuke Amagai by the way, from the filler. You guys are talking about how Sprint is not as good as Flash Step/Sonido? I improved the running speed bonus of Sprint to +50% when maxed for 3s. As well, it has a slightly shorter cooldown than Flash Step so it's the optimal ability to use when travelling long distances or escaping. I didn't want to give everyone Flash Step/Sonido since it doesn't make sense and variety is good.

That's good - sprint was already good and now it may be perfect =) hope to see it soon

Level 4
I dont think senna should be in the next version or amagai, but i definitely think there is enough info on 8th Espada(Syazel) to make him into a hero. You have good spells ideas for him and I def think he should be in the next vers.

Level 4
Shusuke Amagai (New 3rd Captain)
*Flash Step
*Shi Kai: Raiga
-Fires a burning wave of flame that travels in a straight line, leaving the ground ablaze. It deals damage over time to enemy units that touch these flames.
Coordinator (Passive)
-Aura that increases the attributes of nearby units.
*Bakkoto
-Sends out a pulse that disrupt spiritual particles, silencing surrounding enemy units. Only Shinigami Heroes will be silenced. The duration of silence increases with spell level. This ability will have a rather short cooldown. I may change it so all Heroes can be silenced. Although it reflects the show more, it makes Shusuke suck against Espada Heroes if he can't silence them.
[B*]Ban Kai: Raika Goen Kaku[/B]
-Ultimate

Ultimate Spells
*Guard (Passive)
-Grants bonus armor to the Hero.
Goen Ryuga
-It requires the Hero to channel. While channeling, flames rise up periodically around the Hero. The flames deal damage on contact and traps enemy units for a short duration.
Goen Ryuga Himura
-Improves Shi Kai: Raika. When cast, it has greater AoE and damage over time.

Looks like Senna is unpopular already ;P. I will add the Espada Heroes later, but I need more to work with. This is just a template for 3 of the 5 Heroes I plan to add. I'll include Halibel and Barragan after in a later version. The problem with Szayel right now is that I don't have a good model for him so I'll use the best one I can find. There was a fairly good model made by Blackstan that can be used for Senna.

Level 4
Update* (Sorry for inactivity. Basically, I've been working on my map, but haven't given you guys any updates)

So I said I was going to make all spells vJASS. I've finishing converting 27 Hero spells to vJASS, 8 left to go. However, I also plan to add new Heroes in the next version, 2.4. The new Heroes are now Barragan, Harribel (possibly), Szayel and Stark. I will not add Senna and Amagai. I've managed to cut down 400kb of space so far, because of better coding.

After finishing with the Heroes, I still have a bit to go so map release will still be in a while. (2 - 3 weeks) I will change the entire terrain to make everything fit on 128x128 size map.

Level 4
So while I was converting Hero spells to vJASS, i also made many changes to make them match the show more. Here's a preview of some spells.

Byakuya's Hakuteiken (Senbonzakura is following him)
Byakuya2.jpg

Grimmjow's Arm Darts
Grimmjow1.jpg

Hinamori's Shi Kai Tobiume
Hinamori2.jpg

Rukiai's Hakuren and Tsukishiro
Rukia1.jpg

Ichigo's Black Moon Fang
Ichigo2.jpg

Ishida's Ginrei Kojaku
Ishida1.jpg

Renji's Hikotsu Taiho
Renji1.jpg

Okay, so there's a lot more changes and all have been coded with vJASS. I'll show some other screenshots later,
but I think I might get in trouble for posting so many images in one post. I hope you all like seeing what I have.
Please give some feedback ;P.

Level 7
awesome spells not so imba but cool as it is..pls add/make items icon scroll like way of bonding # etc like fireball,trap,ice etc ..for shinigamis only and cero for arrancars w/c have upgradable damage..and zanpaktou sword for shinigamis should also be upgrade to high level..also for arrancar..

Level 4
You know, that's a really good idea O_O. I was running out of ideas for items, but now I can make scrolls for the Bakudo and Hadou spells. I also like the idea of faction exclusive items. About duelling...I may choose to add it in if there's space in my terrain.

Thanks Arphax ;p

Level 7
weapon guide: http://www.bleachexile.com/information/bleach-weapons-guide/
kidou guide: http://www.bleachexile.com/information/bleach-weapons-guide/
zanpactou guide: http://www.bleachexile.com/information/bleach-zanpakutou-guide/
loc.http://www.bleachportal.net/bleach/information/location_guide
dude make use all the info here about bleach at these site..really helpful and also make use of the bleach symbols..
quick made terrain paint...hope these idea helps...there should be dimension or portal b4 entering the karakura town
w/c is guarded by gate keepers from both sides..hope this helps...gudluck w/ thee map..
http://img13.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=59989501.png

Last edited:
Level 4
Thanks again Arphax. Your suggestions are somehow always the thing I need...lol. I want to clarify.
In your sketch, there are 3 entrances between each world, but in the actual world itself, there are no
lanes right? Everyone can just group up together and fight there right? I like it, it sounds very nice :p.
By the way, here's Cero and Cero Oscuras (now a beam more than a wave)

Grimmjow3.jpg

Ulquiorra1.jpg

Level 7
dude i have an idea can you add a system that when the kills/death of heroes percentage will reached its limits a menos 30%/ 60% vasto lorde/hollows will appear in the battle ground and also for shinigame 50% death for BLADE will appear for it to fight anyone it sees..note: they are neutral
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=56693

yeah great idea they could group together that will make an intense battle how will creeps push/rally to enemys if they get together?..each side plus put a portal..
hollows
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...h-gate-123162/?prev=search=portal&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...in-menu-83317/?prev=search=portal&d=list&r=20
for shinigames portal
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/shimmeringportal-50262/?prev=search=portal&d=list&r=20

also can you add neutral creeps in hollows realm= menos grande ,hollows,etc and rukongai: bandits,x shinigami,bontu,rebels..

hopes these helps a lot dude..gudluck w/ the map...

Level 4
The new version is almost out. It should be released in 1-2 days. I keep saying that, but now I'm serious. ;P Before I make the release official, I will release a Beta version to fix bugs and balance Heroes. Also, because it uses the return bug which Blizzard fixes, if your Warcraft version is below 1.23b+, then the map may not work properly. I'll consider releasing a version compatible with older Warcrafts. I decided to change the name of the version to 3.0 instead of 2.4, because the changes are too big to just consider it an update.

Heroes are completed. Many were revamped. All spells are rewritten in JASS/vJASS and they don't lag or leak at all. They're also MUI since Aaroneiro now has an ability to copy other Hero abilities. There are 2 new Heroes, Szayel and Barragan. Both have Ultimates. I made some cosmetic changes. Lumber and food are minutes and seconds respectively. The Ultimate time is shown on the scoreboard.

Terrain is finished. It's much smaller so Heroes don't have to run as much. It's now more stylized for the different factions. The Hollows have much more distinct trees, rocks, cliffs and terrain. Overall, 1500 doodads, down from 2500 so quicker loading.

There are now separate Hollow and Shinigami Heroes. Many Shinigami Heroes were moved over to the Hollow side to balance the numbers such as Inoue and Yoruichi. My justification for that is that they're placed in the House of Traitors since they technically are.

There are now separate Hero shopping areas as opposed to a shared one, because you could steal your opponent's items. I kept the shopping areas rather than leave the shops on the map, because of certain Hero spells that made abuse possible. To prevent hit and run tactics, a timer starts after you enter where you're not allowed to leave until 12 seconds pass.

I improved the scaling of items for Heroes. Now, they give more stats. I removed the whole Soul resource altogether since it was confusing and no one could really kill the Souls unless you could see invisible units. Normal revive is now the default game mode and Soul Revive is a game mode you have to activate. There are some new items such as Memory Rosary which resets cooldowns. (except Ultimate abilities)

I removed the Captains system altogether. Now, anyone can purchase upgrades for their troops. Kidou Cannon was reworked. Now, you can't take over the Kidou Cannon and you must pay to start the Kidou Cannon. It charges for 2 minutes before unleashing 1500 AoE damage to structures and units.

Basically, if there's anything you should get out of this post, I need beta testers.

Level 1
That's gona be awesome i hope) well and hope to be answered since what version ai will be returned if will...

Level 4
AI will be back in the next version, v3.1. I'll begin development as soon as I release v3.0.

Bleach Wars 3.0 Beta
Yes, it has been released. I'm about to make it official very soon. I just need people to look
for any major bugs. There are 2 versions, 1 for Warcraft versions 1.23b+ and the other
for lower version Warcrafts. Make sure you download the right one for you or it may not work.
The link is to another forum which I posted it on. You may need to register to download or
just be patient, it'll be released on Hiveworkshop and Epicwar.

http:// wc3r. forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=6433

(Delete the spaces, Hiveworkshop is being a **** and won't let me post the link)

Last edited: