• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Arena] Bromancer Alpha (with playable demo)

Level 4
I was inspiried by the current very popular map "Tower Survivor" and tried to make my own map but instead of beeing a tower you are a hero with auto weapons and try to survive in a small arena for 20 waves.

-13 different weapons each with 3 addtional auto upgrade (just buy the same weapon second time)
for weapons I did use dummys instead of phoenix fire (like battle tanks did) to add effects like cold to weapons

Only weapons take up inventory slots

playable demo map attached to post

Hoping for critics and oppinion

EDIT 14.05.2024 - fixed item shop, fixed evasion, hp and armour bought in shop and increased hp of creeps

Attachments

• Bromancer v.8 Alpha.w3x
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited: