• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Choose your side: Cupid / Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I'd love to chose Cupid, but love will drive you insane after some times, and love couples will be sacrificed for the great godess, Mania.

How could I decide to praise such a weak being when all the couples are meant to be broke and shattered.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

That's called controversy, my friend. Sadly, if you look back at ancient times, you will find more of it than any single mind can bear so we've decided just to ignore it for the time being.

Level 14
New times, new enemies.

Even trough some say that love is the strongest power on the world, the stronger the love is, the more insanity appears with it. And in the end, even if Cupid manages to get strong, the fall will be bigger when the chaos of Mania will be unleashed.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well that totally didn't sound biased. Bad experience I suppose?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I know but it sounded more philosophical to me ;)

Level 23
It's science. Love is directly linked to the levels of dopamine in your body. A person who is in love generally has much higher levels then a normal person. It is also proven that schizophrenia is directly related to the levels of dopamine.

So yes, love IS in fact insanity.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Ooooookay, so cupid is a schizo, that sounds fun.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

No shit Kari :D. Anyway, to sum it up, this is now schizo and psyche vs mania. Hmmm, is it only me, or does this group belong somewhere else, like a detention centre? :D

Level 19
Yeah yeah yeah, you always got the right opinions, I get it *yawn* ... but we got the looove, but no worries - I'll give you some love with the LoveSlave machine
Here, take these on *hands two neckbands to Kari and Alagremm*

Anyways, anyone besides me going to upload something? I'm kinda bored :l

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

You only judge the above,
once you've experienced the power of love.
nuff said.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

*flips a switch*
ah, time to chill out and enjoy the autopilot mode. Have fun you love birds :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Ooookay, I think it's time Kyousuke had a necklace on, *hands him the necklace*. Enjoy :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'm not trying to bribe you, it's a holiday gift :)

Status
Not open for further replies.