• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Clan game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Well, if im lucky i get my new motherboard on Monday, so maybe i can be there

Mastif

M

Mastif

well i just got to know that i wont get my motherboard before the 15. March.. So i wont be there :(

Mastif

M

Mastif

Well, they wrote a wrong date on their homepage.. Real sucks

Mastif

M

Mastif

sry I didn't come to the game today.. I had found a computer but it had software problems, so I couldn't make it.. I should say sry from Ralle to(he's at my place right now:D)

Level 14
I am very busy as of lately, I do not even know how much time I will have to work on the maps for Dan and Rasmus. As soon as I can figure out a good time I will announce it, just as I have been. I just hope we eventually are able to play together and not just two or three of us at a time. Rasmus, dude, you totally need to get your classmates to at least read this forum.

Level 6
It would be a nice challenge for us ;) Malufa is a very eloquent person and he can show them whos the boss (I did make such experiences too) :D I don't think, they will SPAM really long...

Level 14
I think that was a compliment from Thorsten, if it was then thank you very much. If not then I am confused.

As for when I type Ralle, I am not typing his handle most of the time, I am typing his actual name of Rasmus, so that could be the cause. We will know for sure in this post if that is the case as I have typed both into here.

Status
Not open for further replies.