• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Daily Peon AoS

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this map when I was board in like, an hour, I as getting interested in the war occuring the Daily Peon social group, so I made a map.

I will post pictures tomorrow, and a better description.

This is an Aeon of Strife. Unlike most Aeon of Strifes, there are three teams. And unlike most aeon of strifes, there is a fountain of mana in the middle. The units that are sent are more like moving targets, but they can surround a hero and pwn them. The abilities selected for the heroes was made directly for AoEing the units.

There isn't any ranged units yet, I'll make ranged units tomarrow.

Credits:

AnemicRoyalty - Draenei Paladin - Alagremm
l0w_kwality - Arthas - Arthas

The heroes are just random campaign heroes with changed abilities.

Even though I know this would never get approved, if a moderator got drunk, don't approve this, yet.

Keywords:
AoS, Daily, Peon, Daily Peon, War, Hippy, War, Aeon of Strife
Contents

Daily Peon AoS (Map)

Reviews
16:39, 14th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
Well because you say this map will never be approved i will never download it. Please just delete it and upload this onto epicwar if you know it wont be approved here....