• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dar'Khan, Anesterian, Arthas DK, and Lor'remar Model requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well, imo it doesnt look like it does in WoW at all, and Im looking for an Arthas DK, not as a lich king.
Ive also seen all the models at the hive workshop, so I wouldnt make a post if there was something here that fitted my map well.
P.S.
Arthas (as a DK,

err, did you read that part of it? XD

P.S.S. I read that rule, but im not sure if it applied to requests (Not posting it on the hive), and I was also kinda confused cus of the maps that had WoW models in them on the Hive... meh :p

Level 11
P.S. I know this is double posting, but something isnt working...

Attachments

• arthasdeathknight[1].jpg
    arthasdeathknight[1].jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4,903
  • CAZZNT74CA704K7ICA38WPTVCAP5QYVCCAIRA24OCAFK1VL2CAH926ORCAAXXGJJCAGMABGVCASJUSLNCA9XVXB5CAWL9YVK.jpg
    CAZZNT74CA704K7ICA38WPTVCAP5QYVCCAIRA24OCAFK1VL2CAH926ORCAAXXGJJCAGMABGVCASJUSLNCA9XVXB5CAWL9YVK.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 878
  • silvermoon_city[1].JPG
    silvermoon_city[1].JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 2,116
Level 15
Btw mate, if you request getting 2-3 nice models done, you have a very low chance to get it right now.
This forum (aswell as many other) see you as a pro if you have a high post count and high reputation. Since neither of these are high for you, the chance that someone will do them for you is kinda low "/

Wish I could help, but I suggest you use any of the Arthas Death Knight models you can find here, and for the other models you'll have to improvise :)

Level 11
What makes you think Im suggesting that someoen will make all 3 of those for me at once? Again, and again, I have seen all the models on the hive and even though the Arthas models are good, Id like one based on the WoW one. Im just seeing if a bored modeler would go one day go into the forums and see my post and decide to model 1 of them for me :p. And after a while nothing comes up, ill just try to skin Arthas human to be Evil arthas, Medivh to be Dar'khan, and idk what to do with Lor'remar. The reason why I try not to do this is because... well... I sorta suck at skinning XD

Last edited:
Level 11
Explosive Bread: Id like because I feel like it.
Takenenji: Because I DONT want to.
Lol... jk. Ive seen both of those done, and neither of those work for me. Blood Mage dark tint is good but doesnt look like Dar'khan. Honestly the Spellbreaker doesnt look like lor'remar either. Im sure that it would be very easy for someone to see how they would fit, as ive said. "I feel like et"

Level 11
Dar'khan is a mage... and I'm not sure if I understand right, or if you do, but I want Arthas as DEATH KNIGHT. NOT LICH KING. And in the f***ing description I said that I know DvO made an arthas but I want one that looks WoW like. And ive said this before, if someone finds the time to make good model for this to get rep that would be cool, but im not rushing it.

Level 11
Thanks. I'll need to take one myself because the people on Google fail.

Edit: Here you go :D

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_011002_204352.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_011002_204352.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 1,224
  • WoWScrnShot_011002_204342.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_011002_204342.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 423
  • WoWScrnShot_011002_204337.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_011002_204337.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 236
  • WoWScrnShot_011002_204331.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_011002_204331.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 232
  • WoWScrnShot_011002_204323.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_011002_204323.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 561
  • WoWScrnshotlawl.jpg
    WoWScrnshotlawl.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 1,387
Last edited:
Level 11
for the fail, Hawkwing. Did you even read the comments? I had a model of arthas BEFORE Low_Kwaliti's came out, and then I replaced it with it, I'm serious, I'm pissed off that people don't even read the comments, or even the description sometimes.

EDIT: Takak, I couldn't find a model, so I'm making my own pic in WoW model viewer, 1 sec...

EDIT2: Ok, here is the pic.
I don't mind if you need to mesh things to make it, I'm not really excepcting anyone to scratch model it.
The only thing about the pic I want different is that there is no blue glowing ball above his shoulder pads, and instead of a blue glow on the sword it's a red glow.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/178969-albums2820-picture23356.html

Attachments

• Anesterian Picture.jpg
    Anesterian Picture.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
for the fail, Hawkwing. Did you even read the comments? I had a model of arthas BEFORE Low_Kwaliti's came out, and then I replaced it with it, I'm serious, I'm pissed off that people don't even read the comments, or even the description sometimes.

I read the comment.. Your point? If you were to replace it with the model then you'd need to go download it. In case you hadn't seen it yet I gave you the link to speed up the process.

Did you read THAT comment?
Sorry if I said it in a rude way. Kinda pissed off about it.

Np, and same thing with me.

Yes, I did.

You used a different model as a placeholder until l0w_kwaliti finished his model. He has finished it now and now you wish to use it, correct? I gave you the link in case you weren't aware that it was complete yet.

That's what I thought I had read. I may be mistaken.

Level 11
I ways saying I knew he was going to make it (I followed his post)
But I said it in kind of a stupid way, so it is my fault.

It wasn't actually a placeholder.
I have a long list of wow exports I've gathered over the months, so I used a wow model. But, it was flawed, because whoever exported it also made some stupid edits to the texture.

Anywho, I'm kind of pissed overall when people link me places to get models.
I go through the requests, and all I see is people replying "Go here, it kinda looks like it" or something. I get pissed over time.

Level 11
Debode, when in your comment, where you talking about
Anywho, I'm kind of pissed overall when people link me places to get models.
I go through the requests, and all I see is people replying "Go here, it kinda looks like it" or something. I get pissed over time.
1) I know no one knows this, but I look at all the models in the hive (and check up daily for new models) to see if there is a model on the hive before I request one.
2) If someone wants a link, he will ask for it.
3) It is usually better to get a new model made because you can get what fits.

No teamcolor takak. Ruins the model :p

Level 11
I'm very reluctant to make a blood made skin for Dar'khan, don't give me the link. Dar'khan is pretty much a necromancer without the hat, a crystal metal staff instead of wood staff, a black robe.

I don't mind you basing lor'thmar on spellbreaker, but I don't want him to look too similar to him.

EDIT: How I see dar'khan in warcraft III is

Bloodmage animations
He has a crystal staff on his back
He has a black robe
He's more dark elvish and stuff

Last edited:
Level 11
Well, now that I think about it, blood mage anim would kinda work, if you just attached the sword and staff to his hands then they would fit perfectly, the only problem would be to make the robe fit with it.

EDIT: BTW, if you wouldn't mind, could you not really "upload" them into the models section? IMO a model is special if it's only in one map :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.