• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DOOM 3 Model Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
overload, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66334

I'm going to begin the cyberdemon soon

EDIT

Decided to make the ZSec because I'm bored and don't feel like making the cyberdemon xD
Although, I'll probably just make the model, and then get back to it way later after the demons are all finished

attachment.php

I'd work on the cyberdemon, but that requires too much effort xD I'm damn tired

Attachments

• ZSecZombieWIPVideo1.gif
    ZSecZombieWIPVideo1.gif
    679.8 KB · Views: 1,559
Last edited:
Level 9
And how do you do that thing where you create a new edge?

I understand you used the Symmetry tool but in the MOdifier list I couldn't find it there, so I thought you got the 2 mirrors and made it into 1 model. When I do it, I can see the mirror but I can't edit the other side while the mirror is visible.

Level 21
overload, select and edge, hold shift, and then move it. It basically extrudes it

And it's called Symmetry, mirror just flips it to the other side

I'm making a little interactive terrain to make a video with to showcase the pinkydemon and cacodemon
I need some ideas for stuff to put into it!

Doom3PinkySceneWIPSS7.jpg

Doom3PinkySceneWIPSS8.jpg

Doom3PinkySceneWIPSS9.jpg

The wrecked stairs have been tweaked since these were taken, so things are not as wtfz0r'd

Last edited:
Level 13
OMG Z-sec. <3 <3 <3

you are going to make non zombified skins right ? if so you are officialy kickass, I loved the designs of these guys, I cant wait to see them in maps !

PS: are you going to use this as a base for the marine model too ? probably a wise idea, as theyre armour is similar (with the exception of the head).

Status
Not open for further replies.