• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Fan's Model Request-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 52
Hello everybody! As the title says I'm doing modelrequests. I'm in lack of inspiration sooo. :wink:

Before you request a model you must follow this simple rules:

- You're not allowed to spam, troll, flame, insult or break any other of THW Rules in this thread!
- Don't ask for model edits of custom models WITHOUT the autors permission
- You can request only two models in one time, if I have finished two, you can request another 2 and so on...
- Don't ask for animating existing models, this is a model edit thread damnit!
- Post a picture of the model you want, and write a description for the model!

If you follow this rules you will be right, and it will be fun for me to do your requests!

PS: +rep is very appreciated!

Level 13
Hey ,

I could need a weaponless Draenei model with plate armor or something :O

Pic: Draenei

Would be great if you could do it !

Hope its not too hard for you :D

Level 14
Hey, i was requesting this model for ages, and luckily i found a thread that can do it, i basicaly want 3 rock models with nets connecting them, and the nets will have small white flags, the picture is this:
800pxnjordsbreathbayisl.jpg

Level 14
hello

i would like to request a troll canoe model (going to wow to get you some good screenshots...) and if you really have time for it then a gorilla would be awesome too (color is not that important)

EDIT: better made some nice screenshots of the canoe:
WoWScrnShot_013110_161908.jpg

WoWScrnShot_013110_161916.jpg

WoWScrnShot_013110_161925.jpg

WoWScrnShot_013110_161937.jpg

thank you ^^

Last edited:
Level 52
Hey, i was requesting this model for ages, and luckily i found a thread that can do it, i basicaly want 3 rock models with nets connecting them, and the nets will have small white flags, the picture is this:
800pxnjordsbreathbayisl.jpg

I'll see what I can do :D

To Karland 90: I'm not shure what you want now?! Do you want the troll model, or a troll canoe?^^

Level 52
FOR NOW, STOP REQUESTING PLEASE! I HAVE TO FINISH ALL THE OTHER MODELS. I WILL POST IF YOU CAN GO ON!!!

@karland 90: ok, but I need more pictures, don't know exactly how it should look:)
@dardas: ok, will give it a try:D
@NextGenHuman: Sorry but I don't know what you mean D: please give me a picture, of you model you want.
@M0rbid: ok, that will be fairly easy to do, will start, when I finish the others:D (are you german? :D?

Level 52
Mhm okay, I finished arthas_king's request, since it was the easiest of all to do. Will start next with the mounted villager and then I will go on with karlands90 request.
@Malcous: Don't worry, I already started your model, but i got a bug and I needed to fix it. It's the hardest from all the models I need to do, so I will need more time xD
@M0rbid: I also will start your model as early as I can!:D [OFF TOPIC] No, I'm austrian but Gothic 2 was my favorite game ever! [OFF TOPIC]

Edit: arthas_king here you go:

Just tell me if somethings is wrong:D

Attachments

• War3ModelEditor 2010-01-31 18-41-14-51.jpg
    War3ModelEditor 2010-01-31 18-41-14-51.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 138
  • BoreanRocks.mdx
    8.8 KB · Views: 67
Level 13
@Malcous: Don't worry, I already started your model, but i got a bug and I needed to fix it. It's the hardest from all the models I need to do, so I will need more time xD

Ok :)

Level 52
@I_brg_doom: I'm sorry, first you would have to wait, and second: My modellings skills aren't so good that I could make such a building, I'm really sorry but that would be tooo hard:(
@Frunck: No problem:D I've already finished your shadowelf: here you go

Attachments

• Rpgshadowelf1.mdx
    224.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Rpgshadowelf1_portrait.mdx
    115 KB · Views: 43
Level 52
FOR NOW, STOP REQUESTING PLEASE! I HAVE TO FINISH ALL THE OTHER MODELS. I WILL POST IF YOU CAN GO ON!!!

Sorry, but like I said, for now, stop requesting. I have a lot of work now... I will look at it when I have all the others finished:D

mhm, okay, i will do this quickly, but please read the posts before you write anything: *husthust*FOR NOW, STOP REQUESTING PLEASE! I HAVE TO FINISH ALL THE OTHER MODELS. I WILL POST IF YOU CAN GO ON!!!*husthust*

Don't want to be harsh or so, but READ THE OTHER POSTS BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING
No really, plesae. Take a look on the other posts before you post somethign D:
and for you, there's already an awsome skin by Stanakin Skywalker:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/hobbitfrodo-blp-145970/?prev=search=Frodo&d=list&r=20

Level 52
All in its time my friend xD I'm happy that I've got so much work, but as I said, wait, until I have finished all the other requests, then I'll gladly take up your request. I know, that my "guideline" said that you can request two models at one time, but jeah, I'm just to busy at the moment. But don't worry, you can go on requesting soon xD

@NextGenHuman: It depends how long it takes me for the other models :l . But I will start as soon as I can. By such a "high quality" it will be shure take longer, and I'm also very busy with school, since we've many tests the next weeks. But as I said, I will start as early as I can :D

Level 23
@DEMIGOD: Why don't you ask Stanakin to change his pippin skin for u into sam or get the permission to change it by yourself or by RedShift? That would be easier. And for the animations I think there's already a thread here, in whch there's a way to solute this problem by some easy (i think easy, not sure) steps. Just search in the Request Forum for it.

@Fan: sry, to write such offtopic things into your thread, just wanted to help DEMIGOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.