• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Female Bonebreaker (Monk)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
CREDITS:
ZWIEBELCHEN (VALKYRIE)
- permission granted via PM
Asssssvi - pouch

Inspired by Pillars of eternity
Anyone can defeat monsters with weapon, few can beat monsters up with bare hands.
Graphics:
Attack hit animation - 0.500
Backswing animation - 0.500
Run speed - graphics 195(in-game 280)
Walk Speed - graphics 150(in-game 220)
Upcoming: in-game texture head;
Updates:

19th May 2024 - deleted 1 frame that bugged it\walk fast with animated hair now\stand ready 2,3 - dodge animation, you can rename it to spell (lumber,gold) for your ideas
20th May - added
281981-42f6fde32cd75cc6c1ba59bcd50e9b18.png
spell throw - torment's reach, spell gold
281982-7d3731905718555a13b6d3cc7aec0e53.png
- swift strikes and spell - mirror image
21st may - added stand 2-3 (rarity 3), hopefully fixed face UV problem
Contents

Female A (Model)

Female Bonebreaker (Monk) (Model)

Level 24
A good female model again. :xxd: But the UV-map range of her face seems need a tiny edit (black line on the middle of face), and also the shade of face looks strange, maybe need to recalculate normals of polygons.
View attachment 473859
The quote of original author is fitting: "The model was designed to look good from birdseye perspective". But yes, I noticed that and Ill fix it when I do torment's reach

Level 6
This and/or the Valkyrie this is based off of is perfect for my project, I needed a tough bareknuckle Amazon chick for a vampire monk OC. The hair as the TC is a nice touch, as my headcanon has her as a ginger (joke of how redheads don't have souls) with a halberd (for impaling). All I need is an icon. I could make one by tracing a screenshot of the portrait, but my art style A, that good, and B, isn't very fitting for Warcraft's style.

Last edited: