• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

God-RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh dear sister, think of the future. Think of the POWER we will wield." She miled. "sister, i cannot let you make the wrong decision and ay the price. join me, join me please. we are sisters, we must stick together." H was ver serious when she said this.

Methuselah though about his choice. All that matters to me is that time flows naturally... i need not concern myself wth these struggles. i will ignore them and attempt to go with them the best i can...

Level 16
OOC: 'Probly goin' to sleep now. Gyro, you can RP him if needed.
IC: "..." Gilzarra just get his mind filled with two question: Where is Methuselah and Why do the other gods need such a long time to realize that their colleague has gone somewhere.

Level 20
A pentagram was drawn on Methuselah's chest, and the Primeval positioned his spear, tip down, right above his heart. "Do you, Methuselah, forsake the Upper God and all his creation? Do you wish to be a part of the new order? Do you accept my blessing and let my will be yours?"

Level 25
IC
"If you where sure, I would join you right now, but you seem... Skeptic, sister..."
"Just because you're manipulative doesn't mean that you've earned his trust, but if you’re able to show me that you have, I'll join you, you have my word."
Ophelia stepped back; glowing in pink arcane dust, waiting for her sister to act.

OOC
Dragon, for real? A RP ain't more important than a test... School is real life.. o_O

Level 20
OOC: When the ritual concluded, your presence changed, and all conections to your church and followers have been broken. You will not recieve any prayers from your followers, and they do not know why they cannot make contact with you. You have to build up followers the hard way, or you can try to make connections to your church, but that will take time.

No one have found the heart yet, and you will definately not have it... What reasons are there for that anyway?

Level 20
OOC: You'll have to adapt to the situation and try to fit into the developing storyline, that's all I can say to you.

Only Methuselah have lost his followers.

EDIT: Anyway, too much ooc

IC:
Sharûk stood up and said out loud. "Well, what are we waiting for! We need to recover the heart before the Primeval does! Are you with me?"

Level 25
IC
“As I thought Yerstra… Remember, I’m your sister, I can see when you’re lying…”
Ophelia’s glow faded.
“Don’t stay here sister, don’t lie to yourself…”
With those words Ophelia exploded in arcane dust, teleporting to the temple of Methos, she had to join up with the gods; this was a battle she wouldn’t miss.

OOC
Miss-understanding FTW :p
Sorry

Level 14
Methos was still at the gate. His very being felt a power as he moved into a realm. "Sharûk, My power ............... I can not ........... Help me." Methos was in great pain as his very soul was spilting into three. One that was a god, one that was a demon and one that is greater. His body had red runes on it as if someone or something was casting magic. He was passed out on the floor, his body in great amount of pain.

OOC: Oh, this is part of the sealing war thing, He left the primeval and was cursed to the soul. The curse will eventually destroy two parts of his soul. The remaining part will have full powers and memories.

Last edited:
Level 20
Sharûk looked like if someone had just hit him in the face with a boulder. "The Forgotten Sanctuary... DAMNIT!" He sat down and covered his face again.

OOC: Primeval Nao! (Seems like you have a pretty good plot coming around SoL... You've gotten better at rp-ing to)

IC:
"Now, my servant! Your first task is simple! Locate the Forgotten Sanctuary! If you fail, you will make a nice addition to my collection." As the Primeval spoke the last few words, he lifted up his spear, and the voices of the wailing souls could be heard.

OOC: Been out watching Clash of the Titans today! Awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.