• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Grand Battle v2.06

Map Description

The characters of video game and anime, have had a long rivalry that began since the last battle. Now they plan to fight in a great battle that will decide once and for all who is better.

Visit the forum: http://grandbattle.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rankings

You can access the online rankings at Azeroth Inn. This online ranking gathers the scores from account data and sorts the accounts in descending order.

To join the online rankings, you will need to setup an account first through Azeroth Inn. Make sure to fill in the required data fields and that you fill in the battle.net id that you use to play the game. The battle.net id that you fill in must match the one that the encrypted code uses to authenticate.
regisui7.jpg

After your account is setup, if you don’t have a code, start playing game. Winning a game will get you +2 rep, losing a game will get you only +1 rep. The encrypted code will be given to you at the end of the game.
35383362hd3.jpg

Once you receive this code, upload it to your account in that website.
accnp3.jpg

Enter your code
codeip0.jpg

When playing another game, you will need to load your progress using your current encrypted code.
loadks9.jpg

Note:save/load system not available at Single Player Mode
Changelog

v2.06

------ FEATURES
[X] Added new items: Potion of Agility, Potion of Strength, Potion of Intelligence.
[X] Increased Hollow Mask size.
[X] Changed Headprotector's model aura.
[X] New Hidden Character: Numemon.
[X] Add ".unstuck" command.

PS:
To play as Numemon, pick Bomberman, while in Shop Area (before the game start) type ".stinky" without quote.

------ BALANCE
[X] Increased selection scale for these heroes/units: Donald, Sakura, Bomberman, Donkey Kong, Haunter, Naruto, Large Body, Shadow.
[X] Increased scaling value for these heroes: Bomberman, Mumbo.
[X] Decreased Ichigo scaling value.
[X] Increased Frozen Blast damage from 300/400/500 to 400/500/600.
[X] Increased Bomb radius from 250 to 300.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer mana cost from 140 to 25.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer cooldown from 45/30/15 seconds to 30/16/2 seconds.
[X] Increased Bomb cooldown to 3/2.5/2/1.5 seconds.

------ BUGS
[X] Fixed Skull Bash tooltip.
Keywords:
anime, arena, hero arena, video game, FF, naruto, AI, pokemon, digimon, mario, ctf, lina, inverse, yoh, ryuk, mario, super, smash, brawl, samus, mumbo
Contents

Grand Battle v2.06 (Map)

Reviews
14:14, 29th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Great packaging of the map, proper crediting, I checked it and everything looks fine, seems to work and it has nine mini moderator Thumbs Ups, Approved. I won't be reviewing it fully, so you won't get a...
Level 3
I have updated to version 1.24, and tha map could be played.
This map is wonderful, the only thing bad, is that there are less heroes in this version of the map than in the older versions.
Although I usually use BK Wargreymon, it would be nice to have more heroes.
Overall, I give it a 4 out of 5

P.S. How come warcraft 3 1.24 does not allow you to play DOTA?

I have updated to version 1.24, and tha map could be played.
This map is wonderful, the only thing bad, is that there are less heroes in this version of the map than in the older versions.
Although I usually use BK Wargreymon, it would be nice to have more heroes.
Overall, I give it a 4 out of 5

err give me a time, i'm doing items now, i revert back the item system to doubler item and recipe item again :cute:

wips

potions and miscs
wip2tw.jpg

basic item (item doubler), can be doubled till 2 times, basic->improved->advanced
wip1.jpg

recipe (not finish yet)
wip3.jpg

P.S. How come warcraft 3 1.24 does not allow you to play DOTA?

the latest dota version (6.64) can be played in 1.24 :grin:

a year-end update :pal:

Code:
v2.03b

------ BUGS
[X] Fixed Statistic Board icon missing.

------ BALANCE
[X] Increased Pac-Man agility per level gain.
[X] Decreased Pac-Man intelligence per level gain.
[X] Rev Roll can't attack the same unit twice in a row now.

v2.03

------  FEATURES
[X] New Heroes: Ryuk, Donald Duck, Pac-Man.
[X] Revert back the skill leveling system.
[X] Improved Bankai transformation's visual effect.
[X] Improved Bomb's visual effect.
[X] Improved Barrel explosion visual effect.
[X] Renamed Shikai to Reiatsu Blade.
[X] Rewrited Kunai.
[X] New Items.
[X] Revert back the item system. (Item Doubler & Recipes)
[X] New bounty formulas.
[X] New creeps, they will patrol in their area.
[X] Changed "-duel" command to ".duel"
[X] Improved the AI in Classic mode (unfortunately it get screwed in Brawl mode, i'll fix it later).
[X] Grants 300 gold to the duel winner.
[X] Hero movement speed is displayed on leaderboard now (Classic mode only).
[X] And other small changes that i forgot to write.

------  BUGS
[X] Fixed Bomberman attachment points.
[X] Fixed Subzero attachment points.
[X] Fixed a bug with Inner Hollow's Avoid Death.
[X] Fixed Ice Ball tooltip.
[X] Fixed a bug related to throw bomb.

------  BALANCE
[X] Changed bomberman main attribute to Int.
[X] Changed Fire Trail base ability.
[X] Reduced Ice Ball freeze duration from 3s to 2s.
[X] Increased Bomb AoE from 200. to 250.
[X] Reduced Ice Clone freeze duration from 2.5s to 1.5s 
[X] Reduced Ice Ball Final Distance from 1500. to 800.
[X] Reduced Kunai Final Distance from 1200. to 1000.
[X] Increased Subzero attack rate.
[X] Increased BK Wargreymon attack rate.
[X] Increased resurrection stone regeneration.

Last edited:
Level 3
Good use of those awesome kingdom hearts models! Though the creeps can still follow you into your base, as well as the AI. I'll agree that pac-man's ult is a bit imba(though it's quite awesome). Good job with the items!

Level 2
Niceeeeeee, its finally going back to the good old days! I host the crap outta this on B.net now xD..hmm still kinda saddened at the lack of One Piece characters..:cry: Anyways keep up the good work, looking forward to future versions! :thumbs_up:

Good use of those awesome kingdom hearts models! Though the creeps can still follow you into your base, as well as the AI. I'll agree that pac-man's ult is a bit imba(though it's quite awesome). Good job with the items!

but the models are difficult to targeted :xxd:

:D either you were already going to do it (which makes me happy) or you took at my hinting (still makes me happy)

both :grin:

Niceeeeeee, its finally going back to the good old days! I host the crap outta this on B.net now xD..hmm still kinda saddened at the lack of One Piece characters..:cry: Anyways keep up the good work, looking forward to future versions! :thumbs_up:

which one you want to see in the next update?:smile:

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Yahazugiri =]
The music he plays to make people sleep =D (shown arround 389, he used tat on flying fish)
And resurrection for sure. (Make it balance lol)

Looking forward for more heroes and action XD

Level 2
Yahazugiri should be his ultimate I think. The move where he puts enemies to sleep is called something like Nemuriuta Furan. Another skill could be his Gavotte Bon Avant where he slides a specified distance with his sword pointed outwards..I dunno, but definitely give him resurrection/rebirth since that was his Devil Fruit power. I just remember him being really overpowered in BvO..

Level 2
Dunno why I didn't take note of this before but...I noticed Sakura is the only female hero. She's okay I guess, not a big Naruto fan at all, just needs a more feminine touch. Mm..perhaps bring Nico Robin back from the old one?

UPDATED

Code:
v2.04

------  FEATURES
[X] New Heroes: Naruto, Haunter, Brook.
[X] New Recipe Item.
[X] Small UI changes.
[X] Revert back the hero selection system to the old one, also improved it.

------  BUGS
[X] Fixed a bug related to Rev Roll get stuck at resurrection stone after duel.
[X] AI won't retreat if have critical HP when dueling. 
[X] Fixed a bug related to Soul's mana.

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Ill try out the new version's brooke now =)

Edit: The AI is fixed =D
Its better in Brawl style now XD
Damn Brooke lol.

Btw, could you make the enemy won't become invulnerable during Brooke's sleep?
They went in invulnerable and I couldn't damage them with the dash >.>

Level 1
whoooohooo brook!
hes quite a real DiaL Dealer hehe =)
hes a great addition.

hm...how adding about a zelda char?_?
probably link or ganondorf

but i think it would be imbalance if i do that :zip:

with that 30 secs cd...not as imba as u think =X
u could raise the manacost a bit if u render them vulnerable

Code:
v2.05

------ FEATURES
[X] New Heroes: Mario, & Mumbo Jumbo (thanks to UrbaneVirtuoso for the featured ideas)
[X] Fixed Sub-Zero walk animation. (thanks to pkw)
[X] Every 7.0 minutes neutral creeps (heartless) gets stronger.
[X] Replaced Glacial Shower with Frozen Blast.
[X] Renamed Dash to Spinning Kong, also changed the animation.
[X] Rewrite Comet Rain.
[X] Renamed box to treasure chest, also changed the model.
[X] Replace PUI with AutoIndex.

------ BALANCE
[X] Reduced hammer bash chance from 20% to 15%.
[X] Reduced creep guard return distance from 1000. to 600.
[X] Reduced creep guard return time from 5s to 3s.
[X] No longer reset unit cooldown while start dueling.
[X] Hammer's bash no longer stack.
[X] Changed Brook stat base.
[X] Reduced duel reward from 300g to 225g.

PS: there was a mistake with mumbo rain dance tooltip, it should be "channeling" not "active", i'll update it later without change the version number, i got failed when try to updating this map again =.=, maybe tomorrow

EDIT: and waiting bug reports

Last edited:
Level 3
Man, this is the best Grand Battle you've made this far! I notice a bug at Pikachu's Lighting but everything else is working just fine. I give 5/5 without any doubt!!! Please continue the good work and check about the bug I mentioned.

DBZ XGT now at hive! Check it out if you're a DRAGONBALL Z fun! Many new features!

Man, this is the best Grand Battle you've made this far! I notice a bug at Pikachu's Lighting but everything else is working just fine. I give 5/5 without any doubt!!! Please continue the good work and check about the bug I mentioned.

DBZ XGT now at hive! Check it out if you're a DRAGONBALL Z fun! Many new features!

what bug?you didn't mention it :hohum:

before i forget...could u add luigi again please?=P

luigi needs new abilities, because his super jump punch and his tornado used by mario :cry:

UPDATED!

Code:
v2.05b

------  BALANCE
[X] Sleeping Lion's critical strike bonus no longer stack.
[X] Increased Rev Roll cooldown from 0 to 20 seconds.

------  BUGS
[X] Fixed Rev Roll issues.
[X] Fixed Spiritual Bind issues.

Last edited:

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Luigi spells XD

Green Fireball [From Mario Kart]
(Shoots five fireballs will be launched from him, hitting other users and causing theim to be stunned. These fireballs are capable of pass through walls. However, after a short amount of time, the launched fireballs will fizzle out.)

A must -have! Negative Zone!
Luigi dances, and a large, greenish-tint void surrounds him. Inside the void, the colors of the environment, the other characters inside the void, and Luigi himself become inverted.
List of effects:

• Drastically reduced attack power
  • Flower growth on head, which causes damage
  • Timeslow effect

Level 7
ohohoh i want to help with luigi!!!

One of his spells could be the corkscrew attack from Super smash bros brawl. you click it and it starts a charge. click agian and in a direction with the mouse and he flys that way! longer you let it charge(obviously there would be a maximum amount) the farther he can go and the more damage he could do!

Level 1
the old luigi already had green missile and negative zone!( i know it cause he was my idea back then =P)
hm how about this...clumsy rage attack?
that attack at super smash bros when u run and hit A with luigi.
could be some kind of damage in a line with luigi and its speed is the same as his movementspeed.
the DiaL shoots luigi in the direction where hes looking at. usually, enemies get knocked back from such an attack, but here they they dont. they get (slightly!) sucked in his DiaL.
depending on when they get hit, they get different dmg.
for example: if they get hit directly when the skill starts, they get the most dmg.
if they get hit at the end of this skill they get almost no dmg.

hope its a bit clear what im trying to say D=
otherwise i could "draw" it how i meant it