• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey guys
I am in a hurry and don't have time to browse the site today. But I just wanna wish you all a happy new year!
There are many things to look forward to in the new year. It is likely that Starcraft II will come out which is likely to be as moddable as Warcraft III is.

Anyway, have a happy new year :)

Ralle

Level 7
Happy New years!

Happy New Years all :p

Hope you had a wonderfull New Years eve (The players and the Hiveworkshop team) and have a great New Year Day.

Hope 2010 is better than 09 was. Also hope 2010 brings alot of new stuff towards HiveWorkShop to make it even better.

SO, Happy New Year all,
Lag_Reviews :grin:

hey guys
i am in a hurry and don't have time to browse the site today. But i just wanna wish you all a happy new year!
There are many things to look forward to in the new year. it is likely that starcraft II will come out which is likely to be as moddable as warcraft iii is.

Anyway, have a happy new year :)

ralle

LIES.
THEY SHALL MAKE US WAIT UNTIL THE END OF TIME FOR THAT GAME!
:D

No, but seriously. Let's hope it comes out in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.