• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hex Based Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I made a spell based off of Hex named mutate, and it transforms the unit into a harmless critter, just like hex, but there is a small chance that the unit will be transformed into a very strong monster by accident. So, i just added a bunch of critters and then a strong neutral hostile unit to the morph units lists in the object editor. Problem is, no matter what they are transformed into (even a big strong creep) they never retaliate when attacked, they always flee. How can i make it so the weak critter transformations will flee, but when transformed into a strong enemy, they will fight back?

EDIT: I also noticed an issue in which the transformed unit continues to flee, even after the Mutate effect has faded, anyone know how to fix that?

Level 17
Nice spell idea and good question :S
If you based your creep on a neutral hostile unit then its
Stats - Can Flee field is most probably set to true
1.) Try set that field in the object editor to false
if it's still not working as you want then
2.) Make a trigger to set the transformed creature's can flee field to false.

Status
Not open for further replies.