• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

AoE Hex with Diff Hex Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Alright i am making AoE Spell which works like Hex but the model file is instead of critters Jails, So AoE Jails, i made trigger with dummy etc etc.
Here is my dummy trigger

Well its failing 100%, So i basicly need a AoE Hex but the Hex is modified so the unit type its hexing int to is Different, Please help i would be very grateful and rep you.

Edit: The Unit casting and Dummy are regular units, no heroes.

You use the same variable for two different groups (Roots_Units). The second Unit Group has "Triggering unit" in the matching condition. Remove the location in the end of the trigger. You set a group of units that counts them within range of a point, you remove the point and then you pick them up; no, place that custom script in the end of the trigger. Use a different point for the position of the picked unit, cause you need the Roots_Point for the Unit Group pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.