• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

High Elf - Arcane Aviary

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
The high elves have managed to get the Griffins to nest in buildings built for that purpose.
Contents

High Elves - Arcane Aviary (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Different geosets from the High Elf Barracks and the Dwarven Gryphon Aviary appear in build animation as well as the death and decay animations; also this needs more than just a High Elf foundation, the floor marking is still explicitly Dwarven as...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Different geosets from the High Elf Barracks and the Dwarven Gryphon Aviary appear in build animation as well as the death and decay animations; also this needs more than just a High Elf foundation, the floor marking is still explicitly Dwarven as well as the assets. I'd request changing the altar into something High Elven, perhaps a Power Generator base with a rotating crystal, or a nest with eggs.

I'm putting this on AWAITING UPDATE; however, if you're done, I would request that you make a High Elf Buildings pack that compiles everything instead and delete this one.