• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hunter DM Guide Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Wow, brilliant article. There's a few things I would disagree with (like the usefullness of Holograms :p) but overall this is a great tutorial! We should get together (and the people who play with you) to play some Death Match mode, because most of my friends who have stuck with me since Version 1 are too stuck on Normal mode. :razz:

Level 4
Sure!Normal mode is so hard for me,recently I and my friends developed a strategy in normal mode. You basically creep with whole team and frozen archer gets all pet kills,he then gets wind walk and stalls Dk and creepjacks him,hunter helps him find the DK,Frozen archer steals tomes/items and gives to team while team avoids DK and creeps on its own. When team reaches level 3,everyone pools architect all their gold,arch makes a deceiver,and builds a base at Ogre camp(red camp which guards one of the teleporters) ,while team distracts Dk and leeches exp off his summons.

When base is complete,team goes to creeping dragoons, and helps architect fend off DK attack when time expires,however this strategy relies hugely on medicine doctor,if he dies we cannot win,also if arch dies we cannot win, so it's actually hard to beat DK

Level 18
Figure this strat out in normal mode, it works the best :D

Base.jpg

**Small Criticism**It's Staff of Nature's Might, not Nature Mage :p
And the individual strats should discuss general strategies, not spawning as Red or Blue or Green, etc.

Level 4
Discussed your strategy,and I edited Invididual strategy sir :)

Anyways the game with played today was intense,your 3 k tank was too much for me,so I teamed with teal to kill you,I knew teal and I combined could kill you cuz teal just tank and I slowly kill you,and then it would be easy for me to kill teal.

It was kinda funny that scientist was running with 16 hp and no1 focuses him. When teal left me,I thought I lost at that point,but wind walk was very handy,and eventually my plan worked :p

Level 11
Wow, brilliant article. There's a few things I would disagree with (like the usefullness of Holograms :p) but overall this is a great tutorial! We should get together (and the people who play with you) to play some Death Match mode, because most of my friends who have stuck with me since Version 1 are too stuck on Normal mode. :razz:

curse you city folk and your fancy deathmatch mode!

Level 9
What about a normal Guide ?

And can you win 2vs1 or 1vs1 against a beginner deathknight (when there is still an architect alive) who is not stupid enough to waste time and don't use army when doom shows up ?

Level 4
I didnt make normal guide cuz i personally suck at it and lose 50 percent of time(whichi s fail),when i have time and get bored of wow/dota ill prolly make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.