• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Limitless Doodads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am working on a new ORPG, and I was wondering how to gain limitless doodads, if it's even possible. I've played Kingdom of Kaliron, (awesome ORPG), and there's so many doodads that make the landscape so vivid and awesome. I don't know if there is actually less than the limit, but if I could get some detail on this it would be awesome. :thumbs_up:

Level 5
Load JassNewGen (its an Editor) start it go to grimore (i thing thats the name of the point in the menu) and check unlimited doodads. Save your map afterwards, if you have done this you can open your map with the normal editor the unlimited doodads will stay.
(sorry my english is just that bad)

I'm sorry but i don't have a link for you try searching google.

Level 11
If I may suggest, don't override it with doodats too much, there is pretty good reason for that limit to be in there
If you spam them too much, saving and quitting your map will take so much time, and mainly, the loading time of your map will be unbearable (guess what it will do with people who are Waiting for Other Players, I played such huge ORPG once, there was a guy with slow comp, everyone else left cuz they thought it's frozen)
So be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.