• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MasterHaosis Stuff

Level 15
Did you do an Invisible Man one yet?
He already did... it's right here.
to_clue.gif

Level 36
@Bleeq thank you for your interest here! :cgrin:
I only just learned of this thread, it's a real treasure trove. Good to see you're back into modelling again, MH <3

Wazzzzzzzzzzzz :cgrin:
I am glad to see you here man, and thank you! Yeah I was back shortly, but I got a job meanwhile, so it takes me a lot of time, I am not working on this last period.

Level 36
~NEW DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!~
Hello gentlemen! I hope you did not forget about this thread because this thread did not forget about you after all :cgrin:
After months due to my real life and job, new download coming. Monster Pack 7!
And even pack 8 is ready, you will get it these days.
In this pack you get Dead Pirate, Medusa Gorgon, Spider Woman and Tribal Shaman :cgrin:
(three monsters in this pack are in tropical waters this time, suitable for Sunken Ruins)
0.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Credits: Dead Pirate - HerrDave; Gorgon Medusa - Moy aka ~Nighmare; Tribal Shaman - ironmaider; Spider Woman - Red XIII

Dead Pirate - I used Herr Dave's model, changed skin to be undead, team colored clothes made to be green and I added new team colored pats, and changed anim effects.
Gorgon Medusa - I used Moy (~Nightmare) skin for Naga Siren, I took some parts of it, adapted to sea witch hero, added team color and got this character.
Tribal Shaman - That is Witch Doctor from iron maiden, I changed skin from blue to human one (as this is human evil version) and added team colored parts.
Spider Woman - That is Crypt Fiend Alpha, I adapted it to woman version.

Thats it, here is the download

Attachments

• 1714147777091.png
    1714147777091.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1714147765452.png
    1714147765452.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 3
  • MonsterPack7.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Level 21
Hello gentlemen! I hope you did not forget about this thread because this thread did not forget about you after all :cgrin:
In this pack you get Dead Pirate, Medusa Gorgon, Spider Woman and Tribal Shaman :cgrin:
(three monsters in this pack are in tropical waters this time, suitable for Sunken Ruins)
View attachment 470693
View attachment 470694
View attachment 470695
View attachment 470696
View attachment 470697
Credits: Dead Pirate - HerrDave; Gorgon Medusa - Moy aka ~Nighmare; Tribal Shaman - ironmaider; Spider Woman - Red XIII

Dead Pirate - I used Herr Dave's model, changed skin to be undead, team colored clothes made to be green and I added new team colored pats, and changed anim effects.
Gorgon Medusa - I used Moy (~Nightmare) skin for Naga Siren, I took some parts of it, adapted to sea witch hero, added team color and got this character.
Tribal Shaman - That is Witch Doctor from iron maiden, I changed skin from blue to human one (as this is human evil version) and added team colored parts.

Nice idea and models my little demon;)

Level 32
View attachment 470693
View attachment 470694
View attachment 470695
View attachment 470696
View attachment 470697

I was looking for a medusa for so long, thank you)

Level 36
I was looking for a medusa for so long, thank you)

Hey! Thank you for commenting here in my thread and I am glad that you like it! Cause its my birthday tomorrow you may get this weekend a new pack as a from me. MasterHaosis always want to gift people with some monsters haha!

Level 36
Greetings gentlemen! As promised, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 8: Evil Tree, Evil Wizard, Phantom Rider and Mutant Gangster :cgrin:

0.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Credits: Evil Tree - HerrDave; Evil Wizard - loktar; Phantom Rider - olofmoleman; Mutant Gangster - Em!, glasses - imforfun

Evil Tree - I got an idea to use that large LOTR tree from HerrDave and adapt it to the evil version.
Evil Wizard - loktar did a wizard variation, and I adapted it to the dark version
Phantom Rider - I used an old Nazgul Rider, changed its skin to all black instead of indigo, added team color and added different spell effect.
Mutant Ganster - I used Em! Ghoul Gunslinger, changed clothes to black, changed texture from zombie to mutant and added goggles
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack8.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Level 36
MY GENTLEMEN! THE WITCHING HOUR 2 IS HERE! :cgrin:
@Em! and I have been working and brainstorming about witches the last few days (As Em! made an amazing ghost, he showed me an unfinished version of Witch, I got an idea that it should be finished and released), and once he finished and uploaded his version, I just made three variations of it. Here in Hive we do not have enough witches.
Now, you get three variations, one is in black clothes with a green face, the second is in brown clothes with blusih face and the third version is in red clothes with a human face. :cgrin:
They are perfect for Undead, forested areas and Halloween-themed maps.

0.png

1.png

Dont forget to credit Em! as well.
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• NewWitchPack.rar
    948.7 KB · Views: 11
Level 21
MY GENTLEMEN! THE WITCHING HOUR 2 IS HERE! :cgrin:
@Em! and I have been working and brainstorming about witches the last few days (As Em! made an amazing ghost, he showed me an unfinished version of Witch, I got an idea that it should be finished and released), and once he finished and uploaded his version, I just made three variations of it. Here in Hive we do not have enough witches.
Now, you get three variations, one is in black clothes with a green face, the second is in brown clothes with blusih face and the third version is in red clothes with a human face. :cgrin:
They are perfect for Undead, forested areas and Halloween-themed maps.

View attachment 471058
View attachment 471059
Dont forget to credit Em! as well.
Here is .rar file:
These witches clearly ate only children (from cookies (no!).

Level 21
Very fitting witch for SD graphics!
Can you make a version with Gul'dan animations?
Or add a dedicated staff animation (spell or attack).

edit: Nevermind! You already made such a model on page 1. :thumbs_up:

Level 36
Hmm. IMHO, if you don't want to upload them in Models, the thread should be organized, adding links in the first/opening post to each model post so that none would be lost in myriads of posts in the thread which would also ease people browsing like crazy page by page.
So you think the thread is good enough that people will search for models more... Well, initially I did not plan it to be big, just smaller, but at the end, here we are at the fourth page. Maybe soon I should get on the job to organize it.
If any suggestions are accepted . (i think community might benefit from a variety of human units in Brettonian style)
Can be based on various @HerrDave models, Knights that could work really nice as a base for a Bretonnian Knight
And source 1 + source 2 + source 3 for units ideas.
Oh that is one heavy fantasy stuff. I saw that link, like some book or something. Not bad. But if you noticed already almost all the stuff I edited or adapted are monsters, especially classical ones that we do not have much or at all. I am focused more on horror rather than knights and medieval stuff.

Level 21
Greetings mortals! The Witching Hour is not finished. I am working on something.
View attachment 474532
View attachment 474533
I used that old blue withc and replaced her ugly face with better one, provided by Em! :cgrin:
He sent me portrait, so I am working now to adapt it. So we can have ultimate witch here.
I see a granddaughter and a witch grandmother :)
This face has reduced the age by about 300 yearsXD

Level 36
HELLO GENTLEMEN! THE WITCHING HOUR 3 IS HERE! :cgrin:
BlackCat.png

BlackCat2.png

Owl.png

Owl2.png

WitchFinal.png

WitchFinal2.png

WitchFinal3.png

WitchFinal4.png

This time you get finished ultimate witch and her ,,familiars", animals witches are associated with often such as giant black cat and giant owl.
That witch is Alethos's old witch with head and portrait provided by Em!'s model, and got adapted. For Giant Black Cat I used one of Panther models, added team color and made it darker. Owl is just regular snow owl with added different texture, team color and little adaptation.
Credits:
Witch - Alethos and Em!
Giant Black Cat - Cuore & Dan Van Ohllus

Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• WitchingHour3.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Level 16
Greetings mortals! The Witching Hour is not finished. I am working on something.

View attachment 474533
I used that old blue withc and replaced her ugly face with better one, provided by Em! :cgrin:
He sent me portrait, so I am working now to adapt it. So we can have ultimate witch here.

They're actually both creepy in their own way lol

Blue one is like look out the window at night and think you see something in the bushes, green one you had a nightmare that you're still getting over a week later

Level 36
Hello gentlemen! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 9 with monsters: Nosferatu, Succubus, Black Wasp and Rat Swarm :cgrin:
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Credits: Nosferatu - Dionessist / Succubus - Ujimasa Hojo and 67chrome / Black Wasp - AlienAntFarm / Rat Swarm - Em!

Nosferatu - Adapted vampire hero model
Succubus - I mixed Ujimasa Hojo stock Demoness with 67 chrome skin and added it team color and some adaptations
Black Wasp - Supposed to be Giant flying insect. I used that large bee/wasp model which is 20 years old, recolored skin to black, added portrait and team color
Rat Swarm - This is new stuff here, unique! Em! sent me his spiderlings and I removed small spiders and put a rat instead of each spider! They are 7 rats but count as one single unit! They are supposed to attack targets in large numbers aggressively. Suitable for urban/dungeon/Halloween-themed maps.

Here is the download, .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack9.rar
    2 MB · Views: 11
Level 36
Hello my gentlemen! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you MonsterPack 10 with monsters: Alien, Predator, Leatherface and Evil Leprechaun :cgrin:
This time you get monsters from modern movies
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Credits: Latherface - Polar_Bear / Alien and Predator - AlienAntFarm / Predator mask parts - fritzlafferty / Leprechaun - Gottfrei
Alien - I used old model from 2004, and added new animations (transferred from Ghoul), and added team color. Still has no decay anims, set in We can't raise, does not decay.
Predator - I used old model from 2004, added mask on the face, team color and some adjustments, and brand new blades. Still has no decay anims, set in We can't raise, does not decay.
Evil Leprechaun - I used original model, changed its skin for evilish version and added team color. Originally it also did not have decay anims.
Leatherface - I used old model (with skin) from 2005, and replaced its chainsaw for cleaver and hook from abomination. This Leatherface looks like more butcher psychopath (as I do not know how to animate chainsaw).

Here is download .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack10.rar
    2 MB · Views: 7
Level 21
Hello my gentlemen! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you MonsterPack 10 with monsters: Alien, Predator, Leatherface and Evil Leprechaun :cgrin:
This time you get monsters from modern movies
View attachment 475231
View attachment 475232
View attachment 475233
View attachment 475234
View attachment 475235
Credits: Latherface - Polar_Bear / Alien and Predator - AlienAntFarm / Predator mask parts - fritzlafferty / Leprechaun - Gottfrei
Alien - I used old model from 2004, and added new animations (transferred from Ghoul), and added team color. Still has no decay anims, set in We can't raise, does not decay.
Predator - I used old model from 2004, added mask on the face, team color and some adjustments, and brand new blades. Still has no decay anims, set in We can't raise, does not decay.
Evil Leprechaun - I used original model, changed its skin for evilish version and added team color. Originally it also did not have decay anims.
Leatherface - I used old model (with skin) from 2005, and replaced its chainsaw for cleaver and hook from abomination. This Leatherface looks like more butcher psychopath (as I do not know how to animate chainsaw).

Here is download .rar file:
Fear №156:
Fear that a greedy leprechaun stole my pot of gold at night when I sleep under the bed...

Level 36
Fear №156:
Fear that a greedy leprechaun stole my pot of gold at night when I sleep under the bed...
Yes, we need it here, you always bring joy in my thread :cgrin:
It's looks cool, That leatherface is inspiring imo. Thinking about it i may want to create a pudge
This is it! Jab1z finally posted here again! One of the best professionals in Hive!
Since you are pro, I cant imagine how would your version look like, perhaps you will surprise us with a quality, as always!
Oh and thank you, I am glad you like it, I am trying. That is an ancient model which I adapted. it supposed to have chainsaw but I am not animator so I chose other weapons of choice :cgrin:

Anyway, guys, I am working on Witching Hour 4 righ now, I do not now when I will finish it, but I doubt any monster packs will come soon. I have some other packs planned, oh yes, and to organize this thread, as deepstarasz our famous stalker is after me because of this. I need to do it soon. :cgrin:

Level 36
Hello Gentlemen! Beware! THE WITCHING HOUR 4 IS HERE! This time you get 5 witches plus one building: Blind Witch, Madam Witch, Old Hag, Ugly Witch, Young Witch and Witch Log :cgrin:
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Credits:
Blind Witch skin - Daenar7
Madam Witch skin base - Dionessist
Old Hag - Kount
Ugly Witch - morbent
Young Witch - tillinghast (model) and Sunchips (hat)
Witch Log - Bleeq

MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company was busy for you.
Blind Witch - I used that skin, edited it a bit for more team color, and replaced stock Jaina scepter for Necromancer one.
Madam Witch - I used that skin, recolored it to red, and adapted model itself. Supposed to be ,,civilized" or more humane looking witch.
Old Hag - I used that old model, set portrait and team color. This witch does not have decay anims, so set in WE cant raise and does not decay.
Ugly Witch - I used that skin, added more team color and added legs to stock Banshee model, and got this type of floating witch.
Young Witch - I used that villager woman model with all new anims, added team color and witch hat. Supposed to be witch beginner.
Witch Log - I sed that naturalistic log by Bleeq, adapted it, added more team color, removed some stuff and added that tree and pumpkin.

Here is download, .rar file:

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 4
  • WitchingHour4.rar
    3 MB · Views: 3
Level 21
Hello Gentlemen! Beware! THE WITCHING HOUR 4 IS HERE! This time you get 5 witches plus one building: Blind Witch, Madam Witch, Old Hag, Ugly Witch, Young Witch and Witch Log :cgrin:
View attachment 475367
View attachment 475368
View attachment 475369
View attachment 475370
View attachment 475372
View attachment 475373
View attachment 475374
Credits:
Blind Witch skin - Daenar7
Madam Witch skin base - Dionessist
Old Hag - Kount
Ugly Witch - morbent
Young Witch - tillinghast (model) and Sunchips (hat)
Witch Log - Bleeq

MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company was busy for you.
Blind Witch - I used that skin, edited it a bit for more team color, and replaced stock Jaina scepter for Necromancer one.
Madam Witch - I used that skin, recolored it to red, and adapted model itself. Supposed to be ,,civilized" or more humane looking witch.
Old Hag - I used that old model, set portrait and team color. This witch does not have decay anims, so set in WE cant raise and does not decay.
Ugly Witch - I used that skin, added more team color and added legs to stock Banshee model, and got this type of floating witch.
Young Witch - I used that villager woman model with all new anims, added team color and witch hat. Supposed to be witch beginner.
Witch Log - I sed that naturalistic log by Bleeq, adapted it, added more team color, removed some stuff and added that tree and pumpkin.

Here is download, .rar file:
At this rate, MasterHaosis will have a harem of young and not-so-young witches :)

Level 36
At this rate, MasterHaosis will have a harem of young and not-so-young witches :)
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!
That was epic!
Neat. Don't remember the original other ones but the Blind Witch looks too much like the one based on.
Yeah, those are just adaptations to the original.
Oh, and I did not forget about what should I do. I will organise it soon, I am working on something now. Then after I finish some things, then I can start this work.