• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Medivh's Prophecy 2.5d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Orginal Creators Sadame, Huntsman, Passed to me Wowwars

Credits: Panther-anthro, Satans_arme, Skull_king (Terraining trolls), beta testers.

This is a spawned based game like Ring wars, Strife, BFME, LT
2.6A :
- Dark portal fixed
- New hero
- 2 new bases
- 1 new event
- more unit balancing and realism
- terrain changes
- getting ready to add/revamp alot of bases for 3.0

Last update was somewhere around late 2010

Keywords:
AWMP, Azeroth wars medivhs prohecy, Azeroth, Wars, medivh's, prohecy, spawn, based, spawnedbased, warcraft, TFT, RoC, Sadame, Wowwars, SMEG, HoA, HoAR
Contents

Medivh's Prophecy 2.5d (Map)

Reviews
12:18, 26th Maj 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected 20:58, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
hmmmm i dont know how to upload in game screenies or convert em but i'll try and 2.6 is coming out tommarrow fixing many bugs like shatt building human workers and naga not having any workers. and fixing hotkeys and tooltips. thanks to pinapplepot and tips from eagleman.

Level 2
You should add a way for transport ships to work on your allies. Suppose they leave game and you are left with their units as you don't seem to be able to load them onto transport ships.

Also what will be in Uldular, Yogg-Saron?

Furthermore spawn system really needs work. Mabye a revised upgrade system where you buy upgrades with lumber.

Level 2
anyways 2.5d is out anyone got an idea where should blood of hakkar go cause i hate how people just rush and get hakkar in like 1 min.

i'm not very knowledgeable in the World editor trigger wise but would it be too hard to make a trigger that will spawn the item after a set time? Kind of like the timer with the plague?

oh and i haven't tried this in mulitplayer i am checking it in singleplayer so could that be the problem?

Level 2
But how do I share control with them? I enabled "Fully shared unit control and still can't use them in transports.

Level 11
Definately my favorite map in all of WC3. In this Azeroth Wars, EVERY race is fun to play. :thumbs_up:

My Review:

Rating: 5/5

Pros:
-Every race was fun to play, with a lot of new bases, units, etc.
-Demi-Hero system is amazing. Now you can have a lot of Heroes without clogging up the Hero pane.
-Nice layouts/terrain (i.e.: Naxxramas, Flying Dalaran, Tempest Keep)
-Lots of play options for each race.

Cons:
-TONS of grammar mistakes (Punctuation, Capitalization, etc) :cry:
-Mass Unit lag. When I had over 230-250 pop., my comp nearly froze.

Overall, my fav map. :grin:

Last edited:
Level 2
This isn't the unprotected version!

I tried to open it in World Editor and still get Fatal error.

Why?

Level 11
Be more specific Wowwars? Please. Lol and you were supposed to send me the map with instructions on diplo.

Level 3
Biggest change to win this is playing with Red, because when you play with... Azerothian ( Stormwind :) ) everytime you make more units they will turn into the undead same with the others.

Level 1
the map is protected ,can you give me a version who isn't protected please ? ... I wanna add some models and change some things :|

Level 11
Finally, thank you so much. Still my fav map to date Wowwars. I still have a whole idea list that I wanted to work on into the map but I still never was able to open the map.