• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NecroMania , a nice and pretty unique project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
NecroMania™ is a fast , interesting and fun map where you take role of a necromancer , trying to get his Master Necromancer crown . The map features .:
Hidden Minimap - you may never know what might hit you
Basic Necromancy spellbook , allowing you to choose from 10 different spells to destroy your opponents
Master Necromancy spellbook , allowing you to get advanced and master level spells (in near future there will be over 100 spells to choose from)
Nice models - you won't see the same old things in here
And much more will be waiting for you in future releases

Suggested number of players is from 2 to 8 (it is Free For All map currently)
The genre is Mini Game/Hero Arena mix
The map isn't big but hidden minimap can make it look huge sometimes

You can download it at http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=88036&prev=u=StasMaN (can't update in Hive somewhy)

If you're interested , add me on msn [email protected] , skype Archangelas999 , PM me here or simply post in this thread :)

The help I could use :
Modeler
Another triggerer
Jass/triggered spell maker (along with chenlimin ;D)
Ideas/Suggestions
Testers

PS.:The Map is hosted by GG-Game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.