• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NecroMania - totally unique map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone !!! I would like to present my project :
NecroMania

Summary:This project has been started long time ago , and people actually liked it , but I accidentaly deleted the non optimized version of it , so I'm starting it practically from scratch , with even more features . After my WC IV being a failure , I've decided to put all my "powers" back to this project .

NecroMania™ is a fast , interesting and fun map where you take role of a necromancer , trying to get his Master Necromancer crown . The map Features .:
Hidden Minimap - you may never know what might hit you
Basic Necromancy spellbook , allowing you to choose from 10 different spells to destroy your opponents
Advanced Necromancy spellbook , allowing you to get advanced and master level spells (in near future there will be over 100 spells to choose from)
Nice models - you won't see the same old things in here
Skeleton Mastery - Explained below
Boss Fights - Explained below
And much more will be waiting for you in future releases

Explanations:

Advanced spellbook - instead of using the basic spellbook with premade spells , you will be able to craft your own spells using the advanced spellbook . In adv spellbook , there are 8 different magic words (ardan , demus , hexa , hita , gono , hado , nome , necra) . When you use a combination correctly (for example - ardan demus goono hado necra hita) , a new spell will appear in your "Necromonicon" (temporary name) , allowing you to have a customized spellbook with your desired spells for all your needs (maximum will be 11 spells) .

Skeleton Mastery - each time a necromancer kills an enemy hero , he will summon a skeleton to obey him . (there are 2 skeletons with a ratio of summons equal to 1/3 . That means of the 100% of the chance to create a skeleton , 75% is to summon a melee skeleton and 25% to summon a ranged skeleton , immune to dispel but weaker than the melee one)

Boss Fights - in the map there is a special place , a cathedral , in where a random bosses will spawn every now and then . Once killed , a boss will give a special artifact which will give a great boost to specific statistics , (including , but not limited to spell damage) but the artifact will dissapear as soon , as the wielder dies , also they will give you 3-5 souls instead of 1 .

NecroMania v1.04 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com <---- that's how the map looked before .

People I am looking for:
Triggerers
Modeler
Someone who could make a website with or without forums
Idea/Suggestion givers
AI makers (for bosses and maybe AI mode) (currently only bosses)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.