• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a hero name

Would you like "Durriac's Legacy" for a map name?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am creating an ORPG. Its gonna be named [HERONAME]'s Legacy heres the story:

When I look back at my past, I see an endless number of battles with mythological and supernatural creatures. And I'm always alone and isolated, struggling for the people's good. For every one of them, except myself. They were not ready... Not ready at all to face real monsters, tales they were told as children and never believed...
But gifted with unusual strength and magic and always carrying powerful artifacts I always managed to keep them from the truth, I always managed to protect them. Apart from that one time... The time that, after decades of battle, I fell. Now that I, [heroname], am gone, chaos shall be unleashed in the lands of [landname].
Who can stop that madness?

Can somebody think of a name for that hero (who is human)?

PLEASE VOTE ABOUT NAME AT THE POLL AFTER READING THE STORY

Last edited:
Level 7
Kane is good... Durriac too... + rep to all of u....

Please continue posting.

EDIT: How do you pronanciate Keaugh?
EDIT2: C'mon already! Post more! And lol: Bob's Legacy

Last edited:
Level 13
Cane? Omg no! Don't name him after an object
cane_and_crutch_.jpg

Oh and uhm the name "Dead Man's Legacy" is just weird. Most dead men (and women) have legacies.

Level 7
Well depends on who Durriec will be. Durriec sounds like the name of some dark sorcerer. Not fitting for a warrior or something like that.

Read the god-damn story man...

EDIT: @ArneXis: I can find no link to a latin distionary...
EDIT2: Found one!
EDIT3: Latin sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.