• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Map-ROSE Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yes,I get inspired to easily,I checked out ROSE online and decided to make a map matching it`s features and stuff. Sadly,I have no idea what a hawker, or a dealer does,so I might need some help.The map is going to be farely big,and have many items,abilities,ect. all that good stuff :)

Level 6
A Hawker is a kind of warrior, but is better at using bows than the normal type of warrior (forgot what his name was)

Dealers, however, specialize in crafting and merchantry skills (they can buy for less and sell for more when compared to others).

However, I don't believe you can portray the whole Rose Online world in a map. But if you do, please take a look at the "Ragnarok Online" ROC map if you have it, it also includes a promotion system and classes. :p

Level 6
hey just like to let you know, sorry when you asked for the terraining... my computer got really screwed up with virus and we had to get it fixed, formatted etc... thats why i haven't been on lately. hope you got your project going... thx
-Blue

Level 5
Well....it seems the TFT version of Wc3 wont run on my comp, so I tried unisnstalling it then reisntalling, but the progress always stops on TFT at a certain point. I only play RoC Now! -CRY- and I hap a map 59% done, but its on TFT....

Status
Not open for further replies.