• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ROSE Online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I decided to go check out ROSE Online and I was satisfied with it`s features. If you want to give it a try go to roseon.com.Heres a screenie I took Myself: =)

Click the image and it will automatically re-direct you to roseon.com.
Turn-ons: Graphics,Its got good graphics for an MMORPG,and It didnt take a long time to download(45 min. for me)I have Cable =)
Turn Offs: Movement:most of the time I experience lag and it gets irretating,and The water effects,I thought I was going to puke.I`ll post a screenie of the water after this post.
Overall: Try it,It`s fun=)
7.9/10
Have fun playing ROSE Online!

Level 5
If you havent noticed,check out my Pimped name =)
and If you look to the bottom-left you`ll see a bean laying on the floor(I thought only online players have this ability ;/ LoL
Oh yeah,and take a look at the message box on the last part,I`ve earned a Banana =)!!!
Revive me Holy Banana!
LoL..
Plus,I`m already Level 2 =)
(ROSE= Rush Of Seven Episodes...weird title...)
Wait,I forgot,another turn-off.
YOU CAN NEVER PLAY!
The servers are almost always exceeded,and I`m not exaggerating..I got to play it at midnight,and they were still packed!

Level 22
They erased my lvl 66....screw rose. If they are going to wipe their entire database every time they face hackers...its pointless to even bother building up a char in the game until it goes pay-to-play. They WILL wipe it again, so I say you are wasting your time.

This WAS me before the reset...

Rosechar.jpg

-VGsatomi

Level 5
Level 66?! how long?!
Sorry :( I`ve just started today...hope they wont do another server wipe soon..I feel sorry for Duke already =( It`ll probobly go P2P if they get nProtect,a powerful system that stop`s hackers..It works,Try MU Online,Priston Tale,or RYL. they all have it..and they`re all P2P,except Mu,w00t.
-quit MU because leveling was hard-
Lazy Me :cry:
Plus,those are some nice......Horns you have there on your back. Correction:..WERE NICE.
Sorry again..

Level 5
I`ve downloaded AND installed Knight Online,and when I press " start" on the menu a Knight online hack shield comes up,then it just stops...and I dont have any hacks open either,Plus its your Opinion that ROSE Online sucks.. :roll:

Level 6
Sp4WnEd said:
I`ve downloaded AND installed Knight Online,and when I press " start" on the menu a Knight online hack shield comes up,then it just stops...and I dont have any hacks open either,Plus its your Opinion that ROSE Online sucks.. :roll:

Hack shield sometimes dosn't work.
Cure: go to the Knight Online folder and do it from there, that always works for me.
Good luck with it, its really a good game 8)

Level 12
Bleh, with WoW, I never cared for ROSE. In fact, I doubt ROSE was a well built game. I mean they still only have three servers to play on, and they wiped out the system for hackers. If they're going to wipe systems out again and again, then there's no point to focus your whole life on it. Oh, what am I saying? MMMORPG ISN'T LIFE.

Level 5
WoW is alot better than ROSE,But that dosent mean it wasnt well built. Orcfan I think your screenies arnt showing up,but that might be my comp ;/
Whats your chars Name?
And what Level is he/she
Me= Level 16 now =)
Oh,and who said MMORPG was Life...?

Level 5
The servers are exceeded often,almost all in the day. It gets annoying,I started a new guy named "DarkStrife" he`s only level 7 and I`m rasing DEX.I usually get on in the morning or at night,thats when the servers are open.

Level 2
orcfan32 said:
aarkshark said:
Id have to say... i never did like that game, so for me, im sticking to WoW and Guild Wars

Yeah, but you don't have to pay for this. What do you expect?

You will have to pay when they make it p2p, besides they will reset their database like another 7 times. For Guild Wars you don't have to pay a monthly fee, and WoW is an awesome game :) 8)

Level 9
Furnace said pretty much what i was going to...
and GW is online free BTW.... but it only has one server....

Level 8
furnace78 said:
orcfan32 said:
aarkshark said:
Id have to say... i never did like that game, so for me, im sticking to WoW and Guild Wars

Yeah, but you don't have to pay for this. What do you expect?

You will have to pay when they make it p2p, besides they will reset their database like another 7 times. For Guild Wars you don't have to pay a monthly fee, and WoW is an awesome game :) 8)

I hope that is all a lie. :eek:

Level 4
I like Rose, I still have no idea on how to do a lot of stuff but i'll learn, and in my opinion I dont care if they reset again, i've lost stuff like that too in Diablo 2 and other games, so many times that im used to making new stuff and starting over. My characters are only level 16 though, I have a soldier and a muse.

Level 4
My muse is now level 20, but my soldier is still 16. But if you still want to level send me a message or i'll send you one. As for buying healing stuff and such I dont, I either heal myself or die, I dont mind dying, it happens to me a lot on daiblo 2 and I dont mind heh.

Level 5
Let me tell you a story:
I`m leveling my hawker right? Im use to it leveling up at 100% on the exp bar,but when I got to there it kept getting higher to 106% and 111% I though i was never got level up,but at 114% I leveled,same thing happened the next level,is this supoose to happen? :?

Level 4
ProphetofTime is my muse's name, i'll be on later today. And that leveling thing that happend to you happend to me once as well, I was lagging a lot that day, so I thought maybe it was just the lag, but if you werent lagging then it was probobally just some kind of problem.

Level 5
Oh and if you all didnt noticed, Vital Jams +5 were selling for over 50,000Z Yesterday, and guess what, I had already 5 of them in my inv, do I got close to 200,000 Z. Now they only sell for about 5-10K.Oh and yeah, that we be nice if we leveled together...lol. My hawker is 17 now.

Level 4
Well the creators of ROSE are doing a great job now, I made a new dealer yesterday and I found out that now you need 125% exp to level up, and something happend to my dealer, two wierd things happend, first I got my exp to 125% and when I leveled it said that I gained -100 something exp, but I didnt level, my exp only went down, and the second thing that happend, I killed a mini-jelly bean and I got 1000 exp just for that kill.

And about the jams, your only supporting hackers when you sell them, they are using them to use duplicated items for something, and if ROSE finds that out, guess what? Reset. I found this out last night, thats the only reason jams are so high in price nowa days.

Level 22
Oh, Gravity's competance towards fixing things doesnt stop there...a buddy of mine who's still playing it tells me that after the latest patch, the sit down bug still hasnt been fixed...and *drumroll* people can now NOT USE ABILITIES. Wow...makes me wonder....

...If Blizz ever %$#ed up this bad with their MMORPG during beta testing...
-VGsatomi

Level 4
Just goes to show you how great they can run a game, theres a lot of hacking going on around, and the reset isnt going to help, they're just guna keep doing it, they patched up the dupe but hackers found a way to get by it. People say that there is guna be a reset and other say there isnt, if there is im guna cry(not really), im working to hard on my dealer right now.

And by the way, what is it you want us to see on that screenie?

Status
Not open for further replies.