• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pandaren swordmaster

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Requested by @Retera as a commission to help out @stein123 with his medical situation(https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/medical-help.353422/#post-3619844)

Retera's part of the deal is already fulfilled(he already donated the money we agreed to Stein's paypal account), now it's my turn.

Just a note - there are still some unused tracks left, hopefully I fill fix them soon...
Contents

Pandaren swordmaster (Model)

hmm, it says in the description that i commissioned it to help stein, which points out that i had some extra dollars to donate to stein, and im not sure that admitting that online is good for me. people might ask me for things. When I made the trollish "Preordering Every Day Until Beta" videos in 2019 and bought Reforged in a video recording 50-60 times, there were some people asking me to buy them Reforged with my "free copies" for like 2020 and into 2021.

It wasn't free copies, I was just a guy out of college with an income, putting it on my credit card LOL but i still bought it for some of the people in 2020 and 2021. Supported the game, plus it was easier to not think about it

Anyway now that I posted this publicly, what if to be ironic i commission another one anonymously that nobody knows i commissioned it? it can be like the secret marine and zergling models, or the secret Frank Pearce model on Warcraft 3. it's a secret. does anybody even know that Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne had a Frank Pearce model & unit, since they were flagged as hidden secrets in the data?

Probably not.
So maybe next I should comission a secret retera model, that nobody knows i commissioned

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Very cool of you to help out Stein. And what a neat redux of the Brewmaster! I really like the sword, and the keg-thing (?) is quite ornate & interesting. Very intrigued by the Spell Throw/Stand Alternate; what's the idea there?

I think the shape of the face/head & some of the proportions are a bit janky, if any further work was to be done on this.

hmm, it says in the description that i commissioned it to help stein, which points out that i had some extra dollars to donate to stein, and im not sure that admitting that online is good for me. people might ask me for things. When I made the trollish "Preordering Every Day Until Beta" videos in 2019 and bought Reforged in a video recording 50-60 times, there were some people asking me to buy them Reforged with my "free copies" for like 2020 and into 2021.

It wasn't free copies, I was just a guy out of college with an income, putting it on my credit card LOL but i still bought it for some of the people in 2020 and 2021. Supported the game, plus it was easier to not think about it

Anyway now that I posted this publicly, what if to be ironic i commission another one anonymously that nobody knows i commissioned it? it can be like the secret marine and zergling models, or the secret Frank Pearce model on Warcraft 3. it's a secret. does anybody even know that Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne had a Frank Pearce model & unit, since they were flagged as hidden secrets in the data?

Probably not.
So maybe next I should comission a secret retera model, that nobody knows i commissioned
Please relax. You did a good thing, there's no reason to think it will cause you problems.

Level 50
I really like the sword, and the keg-thing (?) is quite ornate & interesting. Very intrigued by the Spell Throw/Stand Alternate; what's the idea there?
It's supposed to be a huge scroll. I had some other idea for the spell throw but Mdlvis started giving me really weird bugs with the model and it ended up like this. No idea behind it, just something I made in a hurry. XD

Level 34
@Stefan.K thanks a lot 7_7, i myself will comission some models when I can be in a better position ♥; also @Retera, thanks a lot, i think i know how you feel, and i think a lot about it too, since i've received help from people i barely speak or interact, including you who i almost only read your walls of text and react with smileys, i can compromise however to return your money if you feel to :C, i don't even know you at all as a real person outside the wc3 community, and i don't know how this affects you, so please, don't donate me anything if you don't feel like to, It's not anyone's obligation, and I wouldn't even think badly of anyone who doesn't do it at all, I really wasn't expecting any help other than maybe words of empathy and encouragement, which is saying enough from a page I joined. just for a hobby, and in which I was able to interact with people with whom I could identify in many ways, and with whom I have learned things that can be useful to me outside the hobby as well, this is directed to you and to all those who have been interested in For me, just by writing to me I am grateful, and for me it is more than what I could expect from people who have never seen my face, I also try to help those I can with what I have and with what is in my capabilities, and I feel validated with everything they show me here, they make me feel that helping others is really worth it, so please, don't do something that makes you feel insecure or uncomfortable in the future, you are Retera, and in my eyes the The fact that you have shown me empathy is more than enough, thank you very much.

Level 50
@Stefan.K thanks a lot 7_7, i myself will comission some models when I can be in a better position ♥; also @Retera, thanks a lot, i think i know how you feel, and i think a lot about it too, since i've received help from people i barely speak or interact, including you who i almost only read your walls of text and react with smileys, i can compromise however to return your money if you feel to :C, i don't even know you at all as a real person outside the wc3 community, and i don't know how this affects you, so please, don't donate me anything if you don't feel like to, It's not anyone's obligation, and I wouldn't even think badly of anyone who doesn't do it at all, I really wasn't expecting any help other than maybe words of empathy and encouragement, which is saying enough from a page I joined. just for a hobby, and in which I was able to interact with people with whom I could identify in many ways, and with whom I have learned things that can be useful to me outside the hobby as well, this is directed to you and to all those who have been interested in For me, just by writing to me I am grateful, and for me it is more than what I could expect from people who have never seen my face, I also try to help those I can with what I have and with what is in my capabilities, and I feel validated with everything they show me here, they make me feel that helping others is really worth it, so please, don't do something that makes you feel insecure or uncomfortable in the future, you are Retera, and in my eyes the The fact that you have shown me empathy is more than enough, thank you very much.
He actually wanted to help you out. I doubt it he'll ever use this model. 😂

I doubt it he'll ever use this model
We don't know that. it might get used in the next mission of the Retera's Dungeon campaign that i play on youtube
i can compromise however to return your money if you feel to
no, please do not do this. donations are for keeping. i was group shopping at the grocery with my friends the other day and i walked past a basket of flowers that cost more than the money i donated you. i didn't buy it, but still, that's how much inflation there is in my country