• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Patch 1.30.4 Backup Game Files

Level 2
can somebody help me, I'm bored with the campaign in the ROC and TFT so I tried downloading custom campaign, but there's no actual folder for the campaign. how can paste all the custom campaign I download to the game? any idea guys pls. Sorry if my grammar is bad.

Level 1
Yes, it's good, but it's a bit old, though. Many maps may require a different version.
good sir when i open the warcraft III.exe this pop ups i don't know what to do
1701268412213.png

Level 3
After I enter the CD keys and the game starts I only get a black screen. Any idea what went wrong? (I use win11 64 bit)

Level 1
You are also looking at the wrong folder. The Campaigns folder has to be in C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\Warcraft III
I already put custom maps on there but somehow it didn't appear
the maps that didn't show up are
  • WarCraft III: High Death [War and Time Trilogy]
  • Legacy of Lordaeron
  • War 3 Alternate
all of it I downloaded from hiveworkshop.
I already try to reenter both of CD key RoC and TFT but nothing happens (Basically I thought it didn't read TFT custom maps from some of the comments before)

Level 29
I already put custom maps on there but somehow it didn't appear
the maps that didn't show up are
  • WarCraft III: High Death [War and Time Trilogy]
  • Legacy of Lordaeron
  • War 3 Alternate
all of it I downloaded from hiveworkshop.
I already try to reenter both of CD key RoC and TFT but nothing happens (Basically I thought it didn't read TFT custom maps from some of the comments before)
Those campaigns will require patch 1.31 or even Reforged 1.36 (which includes the custom campaigns), so you might as well installing the latest patches of Warcraft III.

I don't know why Tommi didn't respond immediately for this thread regarding the problems. He's still too busy.