• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Planetside RP characters, rules, and background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
hey, dark gamma, why do you even bother putting in the words where the letters came from? why can't it just be a name without having russia, your male mother luke, and all of that other stuff tossed in? just keep that stuff out and continue with the darn RP. I haven't seen an update since the 22nd of october.

Level 10
well i just got rid of everyone
(well there you go no back up for me : D, this is going out like a hunt theres only 40 guys left and they are spread out really far, so i don't think were going to have problems espically what i'm planning, i.e alot of them are going to die. The ship that escaped is pretty small, its a strike crusier.)

Level 14
If your still allowing people to play.
Transport: Alterac Nightstar, A heavy modified Nightwing that has necron, human, ork, and tau technology. This ship takes and fires any damage towards it.

Character: Thorical High Lord Blackjack, once one of the greatest marine that ever lived, now fights battles of technology and war. He founded the Thorical marines to fight the other races with their own tecnology. With the expansion of aliens including a race know as the Holis, he know that the high lord castle needs to be updated (the main starbase of the thorical).

Status
Not open for further replies.