• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request for Hero lost one

Level 9
Hello, yes, maybe it's a little annoying, me again, this time I would like to order a model of a draenian (lost one) not to be confused with the draenians themselves, in this case it would be a lost one mounted on a rider something like that : Lost Ones Far Seer image - Age of Warcraft mod for Warcraft III: Reforged
Maybe they could use Arthas as a death knight as a base model and edit the character to make him the following Draenian: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/wow-draenei-lost-one.337077/
With respect to your weapon or your staff you could use the following: Staff of Decay
Finally the character would be made as a HERO and the animations could be different or the same as the DK, that is at the editor's choice and ease.
I will be totally grateful to the creator and that way I will be able to add one more model to my LOST ONE race

Level 9
I didn't understand, I'm not an English speaker, but I think you meant that you can't make the model, the truth is it would be great if you did it or someone else does it, it would be spectacular for my race map, anyway I am very grateful to you because with the pterodactyl troll model you did a lot :)