• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Resrticeted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Why can't i join the clan 40k channel on northrend or any other sever? it keeps coming up with " this channel is restricted nd you cannont join it...

Level 21
hmm, i tell u what add me ralle ??malufa?? (dunno if hes shaman) then when u see us online well add u k. im online most days about 7/8/9 gmt so catch me then, but if im out skating u wont see me at all. also if u really intrested and you can get one of us get our email or pm us and well sort a date.

Level 6
Do you all have MSN ?... Nobody got ICQ :(

Well, I know Ralle's Nick, and yours? Malufa? Nemesis? or something different? I will add you next time ;)

Mastif

M

Mastif

Well Malufa, im kinda full member, and I would like you on msn.. Send me a e-mail, its on the webpage. If you want i can send you a gmail invite.

Level 14
Yes this is true, but you would still not be in the clan anymore than you are now. You are, of course, welcome to join, provided you pass the initation process. Less than 1 in twenty do, but I have high hopes for you. Just let us know and we will set it all up for you, the sooner you try the better your chances :p

Status
Not open for further replies.